Estee Lauder Beautiful

3.4

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I love this prouct its got a classic sophisticate scent...... i would wear it when going out for special occasions. A little to strong for everyday and with this scent a little spray goea a long way. Dont drown yourself in it

on 3/30/2011 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love scents like these, just a beautiful mixture of florals. I dont like it personally as a perfume, but I do love smelling it.
Different scent reminds me of certain times/events or paints a certain mental picture in my mind, and this scent in particular reminded me of my mom when she was younger, every morning putting on her makeup, and I would be running around outside her bedroom door watching her do that.
This scent is quiet warm and strong, and it can be offensive/overpowering if you spray too much on. I myself only use this a airfreshner, and the only time I restock it is when it comes as a free gift with any Estee Lauder purchases.

on 1/27/2011 4:31:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm really surprised by how much I like this. It smelt horrible on the card but the SA kind of insisted it was better suited to my age group than Knowing or whatever the other EL fragrance was I was sampling at the time. I think it is described as a rosy aldehyde.

It is basically a lovely rose scent. Sweet but not too sweet. The idea behind this is that when you are wearing it you are meant to feel like the most beautiful woman in the room - I say woman, not girl! This is floral but a classy floral and very very beautiful! (Plus the scent seems to last forever on your skin!)

I'm not fussed by the packaging but that is secondary to the issue of the perfume and I tend to keep my bottles out of sight!

on 1/20/2011 5:46:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I recieved a tester of this recently. As soon as it's applied it's quite strong but after an hour or so it turns into a pretty non-offensive floral scent.
I can see how people could say it reminds them of old ladies. But i find it sophisticated, classy. Its a clean smell and kind of smells like soap IMO , mixed with unidentifiable flowers. I like other perfumes better than this so i would not repurchase but i wouldn't mind if i had this in my collection. Be careful not to over spray and enjoy smelling of a summers day.

on 1/18/2011 11:17:00 PM

After much insistence from my mother, I gave this a try. It's a decent fragrance, but it seemed a bit dull. When I wear a floral scent, I want to be able to distinguish at least one particular flower, but this seemed like a couple of random bouquets got thrown together. However, it is a light and perfectly pleasant fragrance.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

ugh i received this as a wedding gift, and i hated it. Old lady perfume,eww thats exactly how it smells. musky and pungent, i feel nauseous when i smell it. I remembered to leave a review on this because i was standing next to some lady in the post office and she reeked of this garbage!!!!

on 1/15/2011 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This stuff is.....strong!! I can see how this heavy floral scent can be easily over applied, because IMO even one spray is too much. I wore this recently cause I have a sample spray vial of it. I remember my mom loving this in the 90s, but to me its reeks of mature woman (like 50 and over). It does smell considerably better on the dry down a bunch of hours later. Too heavy and potent for my taste.

on 12/27/2010 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

ickkk. Smells like a cheap perfume from a drug store! I've only met one person that smelt really good in this stuff.

on 11/25/2010 2:50:00 PM

This was my first "grown up" perfume-a gift from my grandma when I was 16. I don't know why this generates so many negative old lady comments-I'm 38 and love it. Stop the hating on older ladies in reviews-they teach us plenty, and besides what's wrong with smelling like a sophisticated woman?

I've used this over the years as my signature fragrance and always get lots of complements-and men love it too. My husband always buys this for me as one of our anniversary gifts, he loves it and says it reminds him of when we were dating. (I know, gag, lol)

on 11/25/2010 1:53:00 PM

Ok,i know i have to respect the oldies,hahahaha,but this one smells like someone threw flowers and alcohol on you.Sorry,i am greek,my English are poor to describe how bad smells this one.Too sweet and old fashioned for my tastes...

Popular Fragrances