November 23, 2014 | 2004 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous in Pink Pop

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by bethb216

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I never thought I'd find a formula of lipgloss I like better than Revlon's color burst, but then I discovered Revlon's super lustrous. I have this in firecracker and pink pop. I am in love! Pink Pop is a bright, medium Barbie/Candy pink without being immature. There is no frost or glitter to this at all- it's a gorgeous cream finish. It's exactly the shade I was looking for. I discovered it on YouTube on the Beauty Broadcast with Emily Noel page. I probably would have bypassed this color initially because it did look like an immature, opaque, almost milky pink, but after seeing it on her, I realized that's not the case at all. It's gorgeous with my NC40 skin. I don't like colors that make my lips look milky or plastic and this doesn't do that at all- I can't rave about it enough. The formula is amazing, just sticky enough to hold it to your lips, without making your lips feel sticky or goopy. It's very moisturizing and it stays on quite a long time. I'm tempted to buy the whole line. They run about $8 at CVS, but with the beauty rewards program you can earn coupons really quickly. Since I purchased 2 Revlon products, I got a $7 beauty rewards coupon which i will use to purchase another lip product- most likely a Revlon lip butter or another Revlon super-lustrous lip gloss. BUY THIS GLOSS!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by glowgirl123

- i love the feel of these lipglosses, they feel very creamy, and moisturizing, not so much sticky.

-this one does not smell/ taste terrible.

-the price is pretty alright for drugstore lipgloss.

-i really like the packaging and think it's expensive looking.

-overall, the color too me is hard too wear considering i like my eyes too be dramatic,

it is a good product, just the color & me don't go good together.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by willhe2020

this is nice if your looking for a nice plane pink lip alto you would need to reapply trout the night.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 11:13:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

This is a wonderfully pink colored gloss! The fact that it's revlon makes it smell-less and perfect for me! On my barely pigmented lips, it looks like a red-pink l/g. It's gorgeous when I layer concealer or foundation beneath it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Ivylim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best lipgloss i ever used! I tried Chanel, MAC, Lancome and none of them compare to this one. Pink pop is a bright pigmented bubble gum pink without shimmers and it does not clash with my warm undertones. It glides on so smoothly and it looks wonderful all by itself or on top of lipsticks. I heard that they were discontinuing this so grab it while you can. I brought this on clearance for 3-4 dollars. It lasts for about 3-4 hours on my lips without eating or kissing of course and there's no nasty scent- smells and taste like nothing- which is great. THIS IS HG QUALITY!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

I bought this and "Life's A Peach" at a low discount price at a big make-up outlet. Score! I'm so impressed with both colours. Pink Pop is such a pretty, girly pink. It's bright and super pigmented but not over the top. I've worn it with and without lipstick underneath. I don't have anything negative to say. The colour, the feel, the scent, the staying power, the price, the packaging, the quality, the company; all is wonderful! : )

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by majorbummmer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is my HG lipgloss. it's amazing! it's extremely pigmented, very glossy, and not sticky! this specific color, Pink Pop, is gorgeous. i reach for it when i get lazy with my eye makeup, and it gives me such a plump, colorful pout! and that's when i wear it alone. i pair it with some pink lipstick to make a gorgeous BRIGHT BRIGHT pink lip! the packaging is very nice and chic as well. it's a on the pricier end when it comes to drugstore lipglosses, but it's definitely worth it for the pigmentation alone. this is actually my third tube. my first tube was accidentally flushed down a school toilet (don't ask hahaha) and i recently ran out(!) of my second tube (which shows how much i use it hahah). i went out to grab a new tube as soon as i could. i just love this so so much!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 6:16:00 AM More reviews by lovelypinktofu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I own all the summer edition ones (coral reef, lilac pastelle, peach petale, and this one) so I will say in general for all 4 of these and then specifically on pink pop.
In general: they have a light, sweet fragrance that isn't strong. They are rich and creamy, opaque, and non-sticky. Just creamy. They're kind of more on the pricier side for drugstore l/g unless they're on sale though.
Pink pop: is more cool-toned pink but since it is gloss it can be sheered out and paired with a l/s if you're not into the cool-toned pink.
Overall: Love. love. love.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 2:55:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

Two lippies only because the color is not great for my C4/NC30 Asian complexion, but I loved everything else about this product! The packaging is chic, the texture is slightly sticky but smooth, the finish was shiny without glitter, and wear is around an hour or so, which is all i expect from a gloss. Would definitely try in other colors, but Pink Pop was too cool for my skintone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

The feel of this is a lot like Dior lipglosses, with a bit less staying power. The color is okay for certain looks, it doesn't look like a very natural pink. I like the sheen it has to it, no glitter, just shineyness, which is what I like in a gloss.