Revlon Super Lustrous in Pink Pop

4.5

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love this lip gloss, its sheer but still gives the perfect pop of color. The consistency is great (not to thin or thick) and can last for a very long time. I love the fact that it doesn't have any shimmer or glitter in it. You can easily find it at a drugstore and its very inexpensive. HG <3

on 5/14/2012 8:19:00 PM

The color is pretty but expensive for a drug store product. I only bought it because it was buy 1 get 1 half off.

on 3/27/2012 6:37:00 PM

I've owned several of these in various shades, but pink pop is the best! Better than many high end lip glosses. Not super cheap for drug store, but amazing quality. I used to LOVE Bobbi brown lip gloss but you got so little for the money that I couldn't keep buying it. While Bobbi brown may have better staying power, I think I prefer the feel of these. They are far less sticky. If you like bright pinks, try this color! I often use it over a lip stick that's close to my natural lip color and love the effect. Seriously great product. Can't wait to try coral reef!

on 2/12/2012 8:46:00 PM

This is a really bright creme pink color. It is very pigmented, but can be worn sheer as well. I love the super lustrous lipglosses because they feel really smooth on the lips and aren't sticky. Some lipglosses leave a sticky residue once they wear off but this one doesn't. It also lasts a long time too. I definitely recommend it. It's super affordable. It's like the name suggests, a bright pink pop on the lips.

on 1/27/2012 4:10:00 PM

Revlon Super Lustrous is my HG lipgloss formula- just as nice as any high end brand. Smooth, not too sticky, and beautifully pigmented- not sheer! My favs are Pink Pop, Coral Reef, and Firecracker.

on 1/22/2012 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I never thought I'd find a formula of lipgloss I like better than Revlon's color burst, but then I discovered Revlon's super lustrous. I have this in firecracker and pink pop. I am in love! Pink Pop is a bright, medium Barbie/Candy pink without being immature. There is no frost or glitter to this at all- it's a gorgeous cream finish. It's exactly the shade I was looking for. I discovered it on YouTube on the Beauty Broadcast with Emily Noel page. I probably would have bypassed this color initially because it did look like an immature, opaque, almost milky pink, but after seeing it on her, I realized that's not the case at all. It's gorgeous with my NC40 skin. I don't like colors that make my lips look milky or plastic and this doesn't do that at all- I can't rave about it enough. The formula is amazing, just sticky enough to hold it to your lips, without making your lips feel sticky or goopy. It's very moisturizing and it stays on quite a long time. I'm tempted to buy the whole line. They run about $8 at CVS, but with the beauty rewards program you can earn coupons really quickly. Since I purchased 2 Revlon products, I got a $7 beauty rewards coupon which i will use to purchase another lip product- most likely a Revlon lip butter or another Revlon super-lustrous lip gloss. BUY THIS GLOSS!

on 10/12/2011 9:48:00 PM

- i love the feel of these lipglosses, they feel very creamy, and moisturizing, not so much sticky.

-this one does not smell/ taste terrible.

-the price is pretty alright for drugstore lipgloss.

-i really like the packaging and think it's expensive looking.

-overall, the color too me is hard too wear considering i like my eyes too be dramatic,

it is a good product, just the color & me don't go good together.

on 9/27/2011 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this is nice if your looking for a nice plane pink lip alto you would need to reapply trout the night.

on 9/16/2011 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a wonderfully pink colored gloss! The fact that it's revlon makes it smell-less and perfect for me! On my barely pigmented lips, it looks like a red-pink l/g. It's gorgeous when I layer concealer or foundation beneath it!

on 9/14/2011 8:43:00 PM

This is one of the best lipgloss i ever used! I tried Chanel, MAC, Lancome and none of them compare to this one. Pink pop is a bright pigmented bubble gum pink without shimmers and it does not clash with my warm undertones. It glides on so smoothly and it looks wonderful all by itself or on top of lipsticks. I heard that they were discontinuing this so grab it while you can. I brought this on clearance for 3-4 dollars. It lasts for about 3-4 hours on my lips without eating or kissing of course and there's no nasty scent- smells and taste like nothing- which is great. THIS IS HG QUALITY!

Recommended for Medium Skin