April 20, 2014 | 961 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous in Pink Pop

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by willhe2020

this is nice if your looking for a nice plane pink lip alto you would need to reapply trout the night.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 11:13:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

This is a wonderfully pink colored gloss! The fact that it's revlon makes it smell-less and perfect for me! On my barely pigmented lips, it looks like a red-pink l/g. It's gorgeous when I layer concealer or foundation beneath it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Ivylim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best lipgloss i ever used! I tried Chanel, MAC, Lancome and none of them compare to this one. Pink pop is a bright pigmented bubble gum pink without shimmers and it does not clash with my warm undertones. It glides on so smoothly and it looks wonderful all by itself or on top of lipsticks. I heard that they were discontinuing this so grab it while you can. I brought this on clearance for 3-4 dollars. It lasts for about 3-4 hours on my lips without eating or kissing of course and there's no nasty scent- smells and taste like nothing- which is great. THIS IS HG QUALITY!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

I bought this and "Life's A Peach" at a low discount price at a big make-up outlet. Score! I'm so impressed with both colours. Pink Pop is such a pretty, girly pink. It's bright and super pigmented but not over the top. I've worn it with and without lipstick underneath. I don't have anything negative to say. The colour, the feel, the scent, the staying power, the price, the packaging, the quality, the company; all is wonderful! : )

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by majorbummmer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is my HG lipgloss. it's amazing! it's extremely pigmented, very glossy, and not sticky! this specific color, Pink Pop, is gorgeous. i reach for it when i get lazy with my eye makeup, and it gives me such a plump, colorful pout! and that's when i wear it alone. i pair it with some pink lipstick to make a gorgeous BRIGHT BRIGHT pink lip! the packaging is very nice and chic as well. it's a on the pricier end when it comes to drugstore lipglosses, but it's definitely worth it for the pigmentation alone. this is actually my third tube. my first tube was accidentally flushed down a school toilet (don't ask hahaha) and i recently ran out(!) of my second tube (which shows how much i use it hahah). i went out to grab a new tube as soon as i could. i just love this so so much!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 6:16:00 AM More reviews by lovelypinktofu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I own all the summer edition ones (coral reef, lilac pastelle, peach petale, and this one) so I will say in general for all 4 of these and then specifically on pink pop.
In general: they have a light, sweet fragrance that isn't strong. They are rich and creamy, opaque, and non-sticky. Just creamy. They're kind of more on the pricier side for drugstore l/g unless they're on sale though.
Pink pop: is more cool-toned pink but since it is gloss it can be sheered out and paired with a l/s if you're not into the cool-toned pink.
Overall: Love. love. love.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 2:55:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

Two lippies only because the color is not great for my C4/NC30 Asian complexion, but I loved everything else about this product! The packaging is chic, the texture is slightly sticky but smooth, the finish was shiny without glitter, and wear is around an hour or so, which is all i expect from a gloss. Would definitely try in other colors, but Pink Pop was too cool for my skintone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

The feel of this is a lot like Dior lipglosses, with a bit less staying power. The color is okay for certain looks, it doesn't look like a very natural pink. I like the sheen it has to it, no glitter, just shineyness, which is what I like in a gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by cherrybaby240

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this on 40% off sale at rite aid along with coral reef. I have always been into clear, pink and nude glosses, but lately ive been experimenting a lot with brighter lippies! This gloss is very creamy and smooth, it also lacks shimmer which I adore! Its very comparable to a mac cremesheen glass. The smell is kinda like tofee, its a very light scent so its not that noticable. I really love this gloss, It lasts for ever and the color is soo pretty! Its nice hot pink color without looking like you stepped out a bad '80's movie or the play boy mansion. Its a perfect, fun summer lip gloss and i would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by ShockProof

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is well pigmented for an inexpensive product and gives you a nice bright pink but not over the top color.