July 29, 2014 | 1111 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - infallible never fail makeup

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2012 6:19:00 AM More reviews by Beautlfy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was eyeing this foundation for months on L'oreals website. I am someone who loves long-lasting makeup because i have a very busy life between work and college, and touching up in the bathroom isn't something i like to do. I am a big fan of the Maybelline 24 hour foundation! I saw this foundation one day at target and decided to go ahead and buy it - their are not many reviews about it on youtube, to my surprise, so I took a dive. I paid around 14-15 dollars for it, which is very expensive for drugstore - i could have went to MAC and bought a lipstick or eyeshadow! Anyway - I tried this out for about 3 weeks and it was awful. I have extremely dry skin but this foundation made me look like a grease slick. I was embarrassed when I visited my father for the first time in months and he never notices makeup - but he said to me "You have too much makeup on, its caked to the side of your face." i was shocked and surprised AND EMBARRASSED. I looked in the mirror - and sure enough - the foundation oxidized into an orangey color on the right side of my face - and my setting powder clung to it in an unattractive way, and it looked GREASY. I finally had enough of this crap and threw it away. Such a shame too because I had high hopes and expectations for it - being a customer of L'oreal since...forever. The only thing nice about it is the packaging. Its glass, and it comes with a pump. I wouldn't recommend this product for oily or dry skin - its too greasy and it does not last a long time either! like it claims to. this was such a let down.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by carbonmonoxide

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the only foundation I will wear. It is medium/full coverage. It doesn't look cakey no matter how much you put on. It lasts forever. It's actually a struggle to wash it off at the end of the day.

I don't get why people say Revlon Colorstay is so amazing. It lasts on my skin for about 30 minutes, and my skin is normal/dry. I have actually fallen asleep after a night out with L'oreal Infallible on (I know, I shouldn't sleep with makeup on), and the next morning it looked just as good as when I put it on the night before.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 3:54:00 AM More reviews by hanlucia

This foundation is amazing. I have been using it for years and it hasn't failed me. Because I have very dry skin, it keeps it well moisturised and because I have many scars from my acne, it covers these SO well as it is a heavy coverage. I hardly need much concealer on. The coverage of this on my skin is perfect and I hardly use much at all!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2012 6:08:00 AM More reviews by snowbelle347

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this foundation. It has good coverage, is easy to blend and lasts throughout a long workday. I do have to mix two shades to get a good color match, though. A damp sponge is the best way to apply. Also the finish is a little matte for my taste. But overall, I consider it a good buy and would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by dinoRAWRSyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I saw this on sale at my local Walgreen's and decided to give it a shot; the color 604 Natural Ivory. I was surprised because it actually looked blushy in the container, compared to so many other drugstore foundations where they all skew really yellow/orange. However, I think the bottle is a little blue-tinted, because this stuff came out bright salmon. Not flattering at all. It's kind of thick and it dries quickly, but I mixed it with my moisturizer to make a tinted moisturizer. The coverage that way is great -- opaque but not heavy feeling. Not the best color, but it's tiding me over until I get something better. If you can find a matching color, this would make a great heavy-coverage tinted moisturizer.

EDIT: While not its intended use, I have found that this color and formulation are absolutely wonderful for covering dark circles for those of us with cooler skin tones. It's light/medium coverage and blends out to look natural. If you can find it on sale, you might consider trying it out.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2012 8:02:00 AM More reviews by EmyPlante

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

It does an ok job overall. When I walked in the pharmacy, I was after N1 Ivory in the True Match range, I had purchased N2 Vanilla in the first place and thought it was slightly too dark for me, my face looked slightly orangey compared to my neck. The beautician told me they were out of the N1 Ivory shade, but pointed this one out - Porcelain in the Infaillible range, and said the shade was pretty much the same as N1 Ivory and the only difference is that Infaillible is long-lasting, so I gave it a try. It does an alright job, but it's not amazing. First of all, my eyes go all red and irritated and start to water when I apply it. Secondly, you HAVE to moisturize your face before applying this one otherwise it will get flakey in places. It's alright for me at the minute, but I won't purchase again when I'll run out.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by watercute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Really wanted a new foundation as I normally find it hard to find ones that are pale enough. Tried this out and the shade match is perfect, Porcelain was the exact match for my skin. That's pretty much the only good thing I can say about this. It felt very chemically and heavy on my face after application. Which in turn after about a week and a half of using it made me break out worse than I have done in a long time. I broke out in cystic acne on my cheeks where I normally don't get spots. Really don't recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by MaisonAdair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the ONLY drugstore brand foundation that I've come across that matches my fair skin with utter perfection... with this foundation, I don't need to reapply through out the day, or conceal any of my dark under eye circles! I moisturize before using this products so my skin is smoother and it goes on perfect, then I set it with a mineral powder so it lasts ALL DAY LONG! I can go at least 8-10 hours with sweating here and there and this product staying on! It's not tacky and it looks so natural and has a great coverage. A little goes a LONGGG way with this product. I could use one pump and cover my face with a full coverage! Lasted me 5 months already <3
It is worth the 13 dollars, and I recommend this product highly for fair skin

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by sncarlyle

So far this foundation is the best I have tried for my skin. It has just enough coverage without being too heavy. Perfect for every day use. However, the bottle it comes in could be improved. There has been several times that I have pressed the pump to pour some onto my hand but it has shot across the room! Lucky it easily comes off!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 2:49:00 AM More reviews by ChristinaMarieT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very average foundation. It gives medium coverage, works best on already prepped faces (exfoliated and moisturized), doesn't turn skin orange, has a slightly thick consistency, dries quickly, gives a dewy finish and is safe for dry skin...

...Yet on the other hand, it comes with an annoyingly clear cap that is destined to get stained. The pump gets clogged rather easily. The staying power isn't strong and will most likely come off in the middle of the day. Beware rain and sweat or this will melt right off your face.

It's good for short-term use, but not for long days at school or work. I just wasn't overly impressed after it melted away on my graduation day. I'd give this a 3.5 lippy if possible, but I believe 4 lippies would be too complimenting.