L'Oreal True Match super-blendable blush

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben. May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

on 6/14/2010 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I absolutely hate this product! It is over priced for what it really does. The pigmentation is the worst. When you buy this you get no colour and all glitter. It looks terrible on anyone whose skin isn't perfect (the glitter reflects from every imperfection). I absolutely do not recommend this product to anyone. If you are going to pay 12$ for a drug store blush of this quality you might as well pinch your cheeks in the morning instead because this product is like throwing out your money. The only time i could think of using this is as a cheek highlight (over the cheek bone) if i was really desperate. Will NOT buy again.

on 5/5/2010 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I purchase this in innocent flush, Nice silky texture but this color was too light for me. I still like it though :D

on 5/5/2010 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have very fair skin so I bought the "baby blossom" c-1 color and I love it! It blends very well with a proper blush brush (not the one included). In direct sunlight it has a very pretty light shimmer to it. Love it!

Staple for everyday wear. Love the color, stays on, goes on matte with very little sheen. HATEEEE the brush, its crap, definitely spend some money on a new one...I use the bare minerals blush brush. Will buy again and again. I have the cool shade, tender rose.

I have this blush in subtle sable, which is a kind of a lighter version of rosy outlook. The brush is crap, so I used my own Essence of Beauty blush brush. It's AMAZING, has AMAZING color pigmentation, and is reallyyy blendable. It makes my skin looked naturally flushed- who wants to look like they've been caking on blush the whole day? Would totally recommend it to any of my friends. It doesn't break me out either, which is a plus. I guess this would be the best product out of the whole True Match line, at the foundations always make my face an oily mass. But try it!!! I almost guarantee you'll love it. (P.S. the little match the blush to the foundation thingy also works really well. I just take my foundation and match it up with the little plastic swatch, and use the numbers from the swatch to pick my blush. Good luck!!!)

on 4/8/2010 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My color is bare honey. (I've also heard that its the same color as Almay's Smart Shade Blush in Natural, which can be used as a base for this blush.)
I rate this a 4 for the quality of the blush. However, it does not fit my skin tone, I now realize my colors are pinks and pinky corals, not bare and honey colors. (How ironic, the name is bare honey..) I think I may give this to a friend who's skin tone matches this blush.
SHIMMER. This blush has tons of it. Not a fan of that aspect either..

on 4/8/2010 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like this blush. i have baby blossom and rosy outlook. they are really natural. But if you like pink blushes, they only have orange-y and peach-y colors.

on 3/19/2010 2:08:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've bought this once before and had to re-buy it.

I'm always on the search for a blush that works for me, but every time I buy a new product, I find myself coming back to this one as a sort of safe colour that I know works with my skin and face.

I use C3-4 "Tender Rose." I'm very pale (true match alabaster in warm undertones) and find that this is a perfect color that looks natural but also has the ability to contour my face if I use it as such.

Staying power isn't so great, but it isn't so bad either. I don't find that it's all over my face by the end of the day, or has shifted lopsided - there's still some pigment on my cheeks. I just reapply a little if I see I need more, and I'm done with it. But often times, I find that enough has stayed where I don't need touch-ups. (This definitely depends on what kind of foundation you're using at the time, as with an oilier foundation you'll find it disappears within an hour. On top of powder foundations, it lasts all day. And on top of foundations that have been set, it will also stay on much longer.)

Easy packaging. Comes with a brush that can easily work if you don't have a blush brush handy. Has a good size mirror. Overall, just a great product for the price.

on 1/15/2010 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

One of my favorite cosmetics... EVER. Being fair skin but warm tone, it sometimes is tricky finding a nice flush-color blush (as opposed to a bronze type blush). I'm so happy this line breaks it all down for you.

I have sweet ginger (n7-8) and subtle sable (w5-6) and am thinking of getting other colors (probably something lighter). In any case, they price is great, the pigmentation is awesome, and packaging is excellent. I really like the brush that they come with too. The angle is wonderful for contouring or rounding around the apples of your cheeks.

This is likely the only blush I'll ever buy, ever.

on 12/19/2009 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like this blush alot. I have it in Baby Blossom. It gives me such a natural flush. It has good pigment and it cost me about 10 bucks but i got a sale so i bought a liquid foundation for half price so i think it was a pretty good deal :) i recommened this product.It has a nice shimmer but not so much that it looks like my cheeks are shiny and oily.I would mos def buy this again. as a matter of a fact, i want to buy some other colors, and that is crazy because im not much of a blush person. i only own like 8 blushes in total

Popular Blush Products