L'Oreal True Match super-blendable blush

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben. May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Rating is more a 3.5.

Sigh, I really wanted to love this blush. For one, the color I got (Apricot Kiss) is PERFECT. It's the dream shade I had always been looking for! It gives my skin tone such a lovely, natural flush. The application is sheer but buildable, ideal for a blush. The packaging is perfect, it's great that they added a little mirror.

The problem with this blush is the GLITTER. It's loaded with it, but this is cleverly concealed. Under fluorescent light, soft light, etc it just gives you the prettiest shimmering glow. But under direct sunlight, it's like you just got back from a party with all that glitter sparkling off your face. :( The search for my HG blush continues!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This is what I call a dummy proof blush. I have this in W 4 and its such a pretty peachy pink. I can't think of another color like it. I think all the shades of this blush are pretty and I want to get another one. For the price though you can get a mac blush for a few dollars more. Anyway, this is the perfect blush if you want a nice natural flush. I put layers of this on and it looks very natural on my nc 42 skin. I get a great glow with this and I do not look overdone. I think it blends well and does not apply unevenly. These blushes are worth trying, if mac had a color like this people would go crazy for it. It is in the family of such mac shades like instant chic and hipness, but lighter. There is finely milled glitter but I don't see it once its on my face. I have used so much of this product and there is no dent. I like the fact that it comes with a mirror.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this product was ok it is nice how it has a mirror and a brush but i like liquid better

I have no idea why I bought this blush in the first place, but I have had it for a year and I use it several times a week. There is still no dip - at all! This blush is very pigmented, so a little will go a long way. The product is also finely milled and super blendable. I have had days when I have gone overboard with the product and have no problem just blending it away! This is really a great blush for a drugtore product. The problems with this blush are the packaging and the price. There is a mirror on the bottom of the compact which is just awkward and the brush that comes with the blush, imo, is basically useless. While this is a really good product, at $10-$12 USD, unless you have a coupon or find a sale, it seems a little pricey for a drugstore product - however - it WILL last a long time so you do get your money's worth. Overall, a great product - will buy again!

Okay so just to say this blush sucks. Revlon's matte blush in pink rapture would be a wayyy better buy!! I am so disappointed in this product, I guess I thought it was pigmented because when I swatched it it was like super pink. (but I never blended it out on the back of my hand now that I think about it) So overall my lippies say only 1. do not buy this product.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I absolutely hate this product! It is over priced for what it really does. The pigmentation is the worst. When you buy this you get no colour and all glitter. It looks terrible on anyone whose skin isn't perfect (the glitter reflects from every imperfection). I absolutely do not recommend this product to anyone. If you are going to pay 12$ for a drug store blush of this quality you might as well pinch your cheeks in the morning instead because this product is like throwing out your money. The only time i could think of using this is as a cheek highlight (over the cheek bone) if i was really desperate. Will NOT buy again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I purchase this in innocent flush, Nice silky texture but this color was too light for me. I still like it though :D

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have very fair skin so I bought the "baby blossom" c-1 color and I love it! It blends very well with a proper blush brush (not the one included). In direct sunlight it has a very pretty light shimmer to it. Love it!

Staple for everyday wear. Love the color, stays on, goes on matte with very little sheen. HATEEEE the brush, its crap, definitely spend some money on a new one...I use the bare minerals blush brush. Will buy again and again. I have the cool shade, tender rose.

I have this blush in subtle sable, which is a kind of a lighter version of rosy outlook. The brush is crap, so I used my own Essence of Beauty blush brush. It's AMAZING, has AMAZING color pigmentation, and is reallyyy blendable. It makes my skin looked naturally flushed- who wants to look like they've been caking on blush the whole day? Would totally recommend it to any of my friends. It doesn't break me out either, which is a plus. I guess this would be the best product out of the whole True Match line, at the foundations always make my face an oily mass. But try it!!! I almost guarantee you'll love it. (P.S. the little match the blush to the foundation thingy also works really well. I just take my foundation and match it up with the little plastic swatch, and use the numbers from the swatch to pick my blush. Good luck!!!)