August 23, 2014 | 1726 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer--Sunkissed

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by therealiluvbmx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product leave your skin quite dry, and the color looks quite orange. Quite disappointed after looking at the positive comments. When you open the cap, the product sometimes comes out really quickly and I don't know why. However, the price is quite cheap. Beginners could try this out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 10:33:00 AM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

For 4 bucks whats not to love? I put this on with a little concealer and setting powder and call my foundation done. I still use my lovely moisturizer after I wash my face but this is a lovely addition. In the past I used tinted moisturizer, then foundation, then concealer, then powder. This works better than my more expensive tinted moisturizers and does a better job. Again for 4 bucks? wow.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2010 11:19:00 AM More reviews by mxhx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall, I think this product is pretty good. I apply it with a wet sponge and it gives me a nice glow and evens out my skin tone. It's very light coverage so don't use this if you want it as a foundation.
It's so cheap too. It's pretty small but I think it's going to last me a while and I love how it has spf. I don't really use foundation but I've been using this lately cuz of the spf and it just evens out my redness.
If you're really pale I wouldn't use this cuz it does have a bit of a tan look to it but I'm not too dark so this one's pretty good for me. Gives me a slight glowish tan.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2010 8:02:00 PM More reviews by state0of0flux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The only thing I like about this product is that it has SPF 15. Otherwise, I don't like this product. It is comes out thick and provides a heavier coverage than a typical tinted moisturizer. It also has more of a matte finish than I expected. It doesn't blend in well and looks streaky probably because it dries so quickly. And lastly, this product doesn't claim to be non-comedogenic and it is not oil free--which isn't good for your skin!

I would only reccommend this product to people who need medium coverage but also want sun protection. I would not recocmmend this to people who are prone to acne, or people who want only sheer coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2010 6:24:00 PM More reviews by babielylien

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this after I puchased the Laura Mercier TM for 55 CAD (crazy I know!) and not being very impressed with it. This was 5 dollars at Walmsrt so I though hey what can I lose, and OMG I love it so much.

I currently have 3 TM. MAC's Moisture Tint, Laura Mercier TM and this one and I perfer this one from all! The LM was too lotiony for me, everytime I opened the tube there was a huge amount in the cap, and just not thick enough. The mac does not have nearly enough coverage as I wanted it just felt like I had gotten a shade two shades lighter then my own when I had gotten the correct shade, I ended up giving to my mother a few months ago. This TM is thick and applys great, I think it gives me a great dewy look with the perfect coverage, and this shade makes me look as if I have the perfect sunkissed glow. PERFECT will repurchase again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by meliss27

I really love this stuff. I don't wear, like or need foundation, I just want something to even out my skin tone and make my face look glowy and fresh. I went from using Laura Mercier (WAY too $$$ for what it is), to CG Smoothers (love) based on all the great reviews. Recently when I went away for the weekend and forgot to take it with me, I remembered all the great reviews I had read on this stuff and decided to give it a try for 3.99. I was beyond impressed. It definitely offers more coverage than a typical TM. The consistency is a little thick so mixing this with a regular moisturizer works perfectly. It also has more of a matte finish. I typically prefer a little bit of a dewy finish and I figured out how to get the perfect results from this TM - I always mix my TM's with a bit of my regular moisturizer and with this one i mix in a dab of my Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector lotion - voila! The results are flawless and gorgeous. I will definitely repurchase this, but I will still continue to use/buy my CG Smoothers as the finish is more dewy and the coverage more sheer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by jrl521

Great product. Super cheap. Not a big color selection. I love how my skin looks when I wear this. I found this color dark for my NC20-25 skin tone but will def. try it in the Nude shade to see if is a better match.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2010 11:25:00 PM More reviews by freshtalovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

made me break out like no other :( It contains Talc, and thanks to acne.org, Talc is horrible and can clog your pores severely. And now im suffering from another break out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 2:44:00 AM More reviews by sexyglam

Wow, am I surprised by this great find. I read the great reviews here about this and had to try it. I'm working my way down to minimal face coverage as my skin is slowly becoming more clear and smooth with the help of retin a and other peels. I have oily skin but during the drier winter months and the slight peeling I have from retin a I needed something light yet moisturizing. I'm sure many can relate to what I mean when your skin is oily yet you can see dry patches. It's the worst!! Anyhow, this color is slightly warm on my skin but due to the fact that it's not fully pigmented like a regular foundation and having the added moisturizing ingredients make this a very blendable tm. I was suprised at the thickness of it and even more surprised at the dewy coverage. While my face did become oily after a few hours I must say it did a good job at hydrating my dry/peely patches. What a great find!!! and what a steal. More than ever now I cringe every time I think of all the money I spent on make up that, while nice wasn't worth all the money. I used to be a mac girl back in the day when you had to get in line just to even try out a lipstick. Now I find myself going go mac maybe 2x a year or so as and that's only if they have something really special that I just have to have. I'm greatful for companies like wetnwild that are able to make good products that are very affordable.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by ile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amazing product! Like others reviwers wrote I bought it because of the great reviews it has here.Well, I am more than impressed! Before this I used to mix my studio fix fluid with moisturizer, but those days are gone! One less thing I have to do!!! This shade matches my NC370-40 skin tone perfectly. Even my mom commented on how great my face look, and I can always count on her to be brutally honest if something doesn't look good on me.
EDIT: I took two lippies because it broke me out, so I would not repurshase this.