OPI Dutch Tulips

4.7

Thanks to MUA I have found my go to nail color! This polish goes on smooth, has a awesome pink/red color and its not streaky! Two coats are all you need with this polish! I bought mine at Ulta with the $3.50 off coupon. So its affordable! Try it and you will love it!
(^_^)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's a good red, but too common. It's classy, but doesn't have that sparkle that a red should have.

I love this color. It's a bright red/pink and it applies flawlessly. It seriously knows where to go--awesome creamy smooth formula and opacity. 2 coats and you're good to go. I think this color would flatter lots of different skintones. This polish is a new favorite for me. Great on tips or toes, and good for all seasons. Winner!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this shade! Its red but not RED. If that makes sense :)

OPI Dutch Tulips is my favorite color I am already on the third bottle, I use it so often. It looks really nice on my olive complexion. The color is like Red Fushia. Very Bright and stays on for a long time. I use it with Seche Vite Quick Dry Top coat. For example, I will put a picture up next time I use it

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a pretty color. It was a very nice creme pinky/red color.Over all the color is nice it looks better in a bright room than in a dark or dim lit room!So i am always outside when i wear this color.

If I could only wear one nail polish for the rest of my life, this would be my pick. It's red enough to be classy, but pink enough to be fun. There's something sexy about this shade. It looks good with my work wardrobe, but if I want to put something more daring for the evening, this shade transfers perfectly.HG nail polish!

+The color is very luminous , very shiny with just 1 coat and without any top-coat!
+The lastin power is amazing.
+I love it on my white toes , it makes them look flawless ( I know it sounds crazy but yah it makes my toes look "good" )
+The brush of OPI polishes is great , it gives a nice control.
+The price when you buy it at head2toe.com or 8ty8.com is 3/4dollars instead of 15Euros in France!
+I like the bottle , I think it's cute!

-I excpected this color to be a true red after watching some swatches but It has a strong pink undertone to it.
I'm very fair so for me it's ok but if you have dark olive skin it will look weird I think... ( yellow/olive skin look better with red/orange polishes by the way )

Overall: Nice color , pigmentation is amazing and the finish is so shiny.
But I won't buy again , I prefer true reds!
I want to try more of these OPI babes!

A glossy vibrant GORGEOUS RED with a slight pink undertone.

No orange or darker type undertones...yay!

For me and my family and friends...... Dutch Tulips is a definite H.G shade of red!

I have yet to see a women wear this color, where it looked bad.

It just can not look bad!! Really!!!

This color just rocks! For any skin tone or for any season.

It practically works for everyone....IMO.

This has a smooth, bright(but not too bright) glossy creme finish. It goes on like butter and has excellent wear.

This is an awesome vibrant pinkish red. Makes me feel very pretty and it goes with a ton of my outfits. :)

Top Rated OPI Products