April 24, 2014 | 1803 users online

Bronzers - Clinique - True Bronze pressed powder bronzer - Sunkissed

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2010 4:18:00 AM More reviews by annaddme

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I actually really loved this bronzer, it looked really natural on my fair skin, but just gave it a hint of colour. The Brush it also quite nice, though i don't use it. The one thing i didn't like was that it had shimmer in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 4:24:00 PM More reviews by MichelleLS

I wasn't planning on buying a bronzer, yet I was buying my 'almost makeup' tinted moisturiser from Clinique when the bronzer caught my eye- the assistant put some on my face and I loved it, so I got it.
I wouldn't say its shimmery but does give your face the slightest sheen which looks really nice. the packaging is good, much easier to use than my Benefit Hoola bronzer, and the brush that comes with it is nice.
I have only worn it a few times but like it loads more than Hoola, and its a bit cheaper which is even better!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2010 3:43:00 PM More reviews by cnabbey88

I have had this since last year and I have yet to hit pan! This is a great light bronzer. This doesn't make you look like you have bronzer on, in fact it looks "sunkissed" as the color is described. There is a slight bit of shimmer in the pan but on your face you don't see any of that. I am an NC 20-25 (for reference) and this works amazingly. For anyone that is fair or light skinned this would be great. I wouldn't use this to contour though. If your darker skinned there is another shade or two up from this and that would be much better for you ladies :). I use this with Clinique's large face brush which is super fluffy and awesome! The brush that comes with it is soft and works well with the product as well. I use this EVERYDAY-- this is definitley HG material for me! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by mlboik

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wonderful. As everyone has said, perfect for fair skin. This just gives you enough glow without the orange fakeness. I wear it alone as I don't like foundation/concealer on my skin. It looks great and I will continue to wear as long as Clinique makes it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by jess213

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh. My. Goodness. I never thought I would find a bronzer this perfect! I was really wanting to find a good bronzer for fair skin and after reading reviews I decided to get it. The pink undertone prevents the "orange-ness" that I hate. The shimmer is just enough to where this still looks natural. I use a kabuki brush for this, rather than the one in the box.
EDIT: The plastic around the hinge broke, so I have to be very careful with the packaging now.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by piscesenchantress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I usually don't splurge on department store cosmetics, but with my upcoming wedding I wanted to treat myself to some makeup splurges. This was definitely worth the splurge, although for $24.00 you get a huge pan of bronzer. The color is very natural, and I think perfect for light to medium skin tones. It blends really well, is oil free, and leaves your skin looking healthy and not "dirty" like some bronzers tend to do. Although I've gotten some great drug store buys in the past, I would repurchase this because the formula is great and the color is a perfect match. Highly recommended!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 5:29:00 PM More reviews by melly91

Love this product!! I think that it's definitely worth getting. I could basically cake my face in this stuff and it would still look good, lol! It goes on pretty subtle, but you can build to your desired colour. You can also use it as a blush and it looks natural.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not in love with this bronzer. The color isn't orangey but it barely shows up on my skin all I see is shimmer. I can use it as a subtle contour under cheekbones, but it's not one I grab for on a daily basis. feels chalky to me. bought this in the compact GWP and just now getting around to reviewing it. I've had this awhile and the whole compact 2 E/S, blush and bronzer looks barely used. plus the little sliver they give you it's hard to pick up with regular blush/highlighter brush. no rebuy at regular price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 8:11:00 AM More reviews by pupster

Wow, I am really loving this bronzer. Purchased the Sunkissed shade on vacation because I wanted to wear minimal mu and still have some color. So far I have used it alone but I'm sure it would work well over foundation too. This does not look at all orange, even during the day, and has very little shimmer, there is just a light dusting to give a healthy glow. Lovely and light and natural looking. Does not cause breakouts - it is oil free. I was pleasantly surprised by the little brush included. It's just the right shape for getting in those places, like the bridge of your nose (to cover sunglasses tan line:) and has a lovely little pouch to keep it clean. Very pleased with this purchase and the amount of product. If you are worried about looking orange go with Sunkissed, which is the lighter shade. UPDATE Still loving this, using as a blush/bronzer over foundation (Clinique Almost Powder). Have used every day for over 2 months and nowhere near hitting pan yet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this bronzer! It gives the perfect golden glow and never comes out looking orange. The glitter is not at all overpowering and just add to the glow effect this product gives. I also love that I can use this when I am pale and when I am tan in the summer. Sunkissed is amazing; I'd definitely recommend it.