December 22, 2014 | 1908 users online

Fragrances - Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok, In General, I do not like D&G perfumes. However Light Blue is somethnig I find I wear time to time and enjoy even thought it's not my HG of perfume. On me, I do get the cedar smell which is very spicy almost like a note you'd find in a men's cologne. The dry down on me leaves a very soapy fresh from the shower smell and I happen to like that smell. It makes me feel fresh and clean even 10 hours into the work day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by gunc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Smells like citrus fruits and cleanliness. Also chic and sexy. Tough combination and D&G nailed it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

I remember this fragrance being very very popular at some point. And I can see why. It's quite unique. Very sparkly smell with a a sexy hint. I used to wear it a lot. Don't think I will be going back to this smell ever. It's too recognizable.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Star2008

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although it is a bit pricey but hey which branded perfume isn't? I simply love this fragrance, it smells really summery and a bit citrusy with a tinge of flower aroma. Its not too strong that can give someone a headache and too light that it flies away within an hour. It stays on you for a long duration, atleast 6-8 hrs with couple of spritzes. Perfect to wear at work in summer, some folks do step up and ask me what perfume is it ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by princessmaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Absolutely gorgeous scent.
My mother got this as a gift, she didn't like it and so i had it. WOW, it is the most delicious scent. I had the larger bottle, it lasted such a long time and the smell didn't lessen over time. i had mine for at least a year and a half to 2 years.

the only setback is the price, it is a whopper. therefore, i would only use this when i had special events, not something for everyday wear - just because each spray costs $$$£££

i would buy this perfume, only if it was cheaper! maybe, if ever, on a special offer or in duty free shops!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 7:12:00 AM More reviews by Loggerhead661

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just a little advice out there. If you want to avoid the headache of getting ripped off don't buy your perfume off EBay. Although I had one good purchase of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, I have had two fake bottles sold to me. One dealer even had 100% rating. Spend the extra and purchase only from a department store or reputable online dealer. Too many scammers on EBay. I will no longer buy my fragrances off eBay. Heed the warning my friends.

5 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by MAIMAII

To me, this smells like cleaning products. Fairly nice cleaning products at that, but more like what a bathroom should smell like than what a human being should smell like.

It basically smells like alcohol and lemon.

Someone walked past me wearing faaaar too much of this today and it had a similar effect on my mouth as when you get hairspray-mouth. Yuck.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my second favorite scent, initially thought it was nothing special. Fell back in love with this scent after using Oribe gold lust oil, which smells exactly like this. To me it smells like lemons and flowers. Reminds me of the flowers used in the Indian weddings for some reason, like it more for that. Staying power is ok , but so what!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Boxerface

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been a Chanel gal for years. Not anymore. I love DG Light Blue. Light blue is that subtle soft sexy scent that doesn't overpower or annoy. It is not clingy or in your face. It is elegant, clean, fresh, breathable, and invitingly lovely. I feel elegant in this scent like I am wearing clean linen and high heel sandles. I love how it makes me feel. Maybe the scent triggers memories? I learned this scent was ceated by Olivier Cresp in 2001. I do not know where I was in 01 but this never crossed my radar. Shame on me. Light Blue has a sheer amber accord with tart fruit in the mix. I found a approximate ingredient list that includes Sicilian citron, bluebell, Granny Smith apple, jasmine sambac, bamboo, white rose, cedarwood, amber, musk....Maybe it is the Sicillian citron? I get more compliments with Light Blue than any other fragrance. People say the scent fades... Not on me. It sinks deliciously into my skin. I can still smell a tiny bit on my wrist the next day.

This scent is NOT GIRLY!!! I repeat this scent is NOT GIRLY!!! If you are 15. Don't even go there. LLeave it for when you are 28. It is for the elegant woman of 28 who need wear no more than a white knit cover up over her fab tan, coral lipstick and a handsome Italian gent on on her arm.

Light Blue = Elegant, fresh, relaxed, elusive, beautiful!

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by moni4u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great summer scent!

It smells really fresh and has a slight touch of warmness to it because of the musk found at the base. I know a lot of people complain that this is such a popular fragrance that they don't feel special wearing it. However, that's not an issue for me (I just don't care if a lot of people wear the same perfume as me) and it shows that it's a very likeable perfume, it could be a good summer gift!

The only downside I think it's the price, for being EDT it's on the expensive side.