July 29, 2014 | 1830 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Brow

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2010 10:23:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

no, no, no.

I was impulsive and bought this after seeing it used on a YT video..tisk tisk, I should have known better.

It does absolutely nothing for me. It has an odd consistency which when used under my brows leaves chunky/streaky residue.

Yuk.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2010 5:53:00 AM More reviews by LeahManc

This clever pencil is a first class highlighter for your brow bone, but also doubles as an eye brightener in the inner and outer corners of your eyes, or to emphasise your cupid's bow... it lasts for ages, well worth investing.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2010 3:49:00 AM More reviews by nm1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A creamy mother of pearl, this chubby pencil is an alternative to a highlighter shadow under the brows. I find it a great face saver after a brow wax when skin is red. High Brow neutralizes the discoloration and downplays the blotchiness.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2010 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Jillanne927

Very creamy & blendable. I use this daily, right on the brow bone. Really helps to brighten the eyes and prevents a tired look. A little goes a long way and the pencil lasts a long time. Invest in this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by musicalnames

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. It's probably my favorite thing in my makeup bag. It's a perfect highlighter - brow bone and inner corners. It goes on so easily and lasts all day. I'd recommend it to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 5:07:00 AM More reviews by Laski

Great product, one of the very few that I KNOW I will buy again. It really wakes up the eyes and gives and optical lift to the brow. I see a big difference when I compare my eye makeup with or without that product. What I appreciate is that it doesn´t have any shimmer, like many highlighters do. Like this, it has a great impact, but still looks natural and is easy to blend. I also find, that the pencil-shape helps applying the right amount under the brow. If it was gone, I would really miss it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2010 9:04:00 AM More reviews by harls321

Awesome highlighter for under and above the brow bone. At first it can look too light but after you blend it in and finish your mu it gives my MMM skintone a nude color that just brightens and lifts my eye without shimmer. Goes with any look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 3:29:00 AM More reviews by DNS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my MOST fav. highlighter. Looks so pretty and is a matte highlight with a warm tint. Very nice with brown and peach eyeshadows. I put it in the corners of my eyes too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2010 11:54:00 PM More reviews by kjmsmm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product works wonders! I think the color is PERFECT for a brow color and it is so easy to blend in! Love love love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2010 7:33:00 AM More reviews by ccatwomann

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great brow product, shapes and fills in brows nicely. Only con is the colour - makes black eyebrows look lighter but its ok with my lightly tinted hair.