December 22, 2014 | 1686 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Brow

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Crstna36

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this. I forgot I had it for a while & I was using shimmery highlighters on my brow bone which would look overdone, especially in sunlight. When I found this again in my makeup stash I was overjoyed. I can now have definition without looking hoochie (at 40 it's hoochie, at 20 it's fine.) I forgot how much I paid for it but it seemed like it was expensive for what it is; however, I will buy again when I run out. The big bummer about this is that you loose so much product every time you sharpen it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 10:37:00 AM More reviews by mistresskt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

wow, I'm surprised at how much I like this -- for all the reasons everyone has already listed here, but I'll add one more: it's really quick and easy to use. Which means that even if I have no time, I can just apply moisturizer/sunscreen, a little foundaton on the center t-zone, a little brown pencil eyeliner, go over the brown eyeliner with a dark brown shadow at the outer "V"of the eyes (I like Paula Dorf's "Bark" dark brown for this), add a liitle brow powder (Maybelline's Taupe, believe it or not, is the absolute best), draw a big sideways "V" around my eyes at their outer edge with this HighBrow highliter (including under and over the eyebrow) and actually, I look pretty fabulous. And it's FAST. Did I mention that it's really fast? :^ ) That alone makes it so worth the money. I will buy this again. It makes me look sophisticated.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2010 10:23:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

no, no, no.

I was impulsive and bought this after seeing it used on a YT video..tisk tisk, I should have known better.

It does absolutely nothing for me. It has an odd consistency which when used under my brows leaves chunky/streaky residue.

Yuk.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2010 5:53:00 AM More reviews by LeahManc

This clever pencil is a first class highlighter for your brow bone, but also doubles as an eye brightener in the inner and outer corners of your eyes, or to emphasise your cupid's bow... it lasts for ages, well worth investing.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2010 3:49:00 AM More reviews by nm1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A creamy mother of pearl, this chubby pencil is an alternative to a highlighter shadow under the brows. I find it a great face saver after a brow wax when skin is red. High Brow neutralizes the discoloration and downplays the blotchiness.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2010 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Jillanne927

Very creamy & blendable. I use this daily, right on the brow bone. Really helps to brighten the eyes and prevents a tired look. A little goes a long way and the pencil lasts a long time. Invest in this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by musicalnames

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. It's probably my favorite thing in my makeup bag. It's a perfect highlighter - brow bone and inner corners. It goes on so easily and lasts all day. I'd recommend it to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 5:07:00 AM More reviews by Laski

Great product, one of the very few that I KNOW I will buy again. It really wakes up the eyes and gives and optical lift to the brow. I see a big difference when I compare my eye makeup with or without that product. What I appreciate is that it doesn´t have any shimmer, like many highlighters do. Like this, it has a great impact, but still looks natural and is easy to blend. I also find, that the pencil-shape helps applying the right amount under the brow. If it was gone, I would really miss it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2010 9:04:00 AM More reviews by harls321

Awesome highlighter for under and above the brow bone. At first it can look too light but after you blend it in and finish your mu it gives my MMM skintone a nude color that just brightens and lifts my eye without shimmer. Goes with any look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 3:29:00 AM More reviews by DNS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my MOST fav. highlighter. Looks so pretty and is a matte highlight with a warm tint. Very nice with brown and peach eyeshadows. I put it in the corners of my eyes too.