August 21, 2014 | 1306 users online

Fragrances - Annick Goutal - Petite Cherie

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2010 3:46:00 PM More reviews by KateFesch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree with Ethan. I also think this smells like B.O. Miss Dior Cherie L'eau has an identical note. Both these fragrances smell dirty and disturbing to me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2010 9:23:00 AM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this by the scent description, but I didnt. It is more of an old lady scent, and I agree that the fragrance doesn't last long on the skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2010 8:23:00 AM More reviews by powderpaint

I have been wanting to try Petit Cherie...bought it last Dec. but i was disappointed. It smelled really good when you spray it on you but after an hour the scent just disappears.
Not worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2009 4:06:00 AM More reviews by casc_s

I've been literally waiting to get this for a LONG time because its so expensive here and I finally got it as a gift for my second wedding anniversary. I just LOVE this scent, makes me feel all feminine but unfortunately the EDT has crappy lasting power which makes it a bummer. The smell seems to last longer in the mornings, but not at night? Maybe I'll go for the EDP next, if only it didnt cost an arm and a leg here.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2009 3:04:00 AM More reviews by ethan1481

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a guy... when I smell this perfume, my first impression is .. BO. Remeber when you are riding on a crowded bus.. and someone have a strong BO that is overwhelming the entire bus. That's what I got from this perfume.
However, my sisters love this perfume ... in fact .. all my female friends love it. They claim it's a girlie, sweet, cute scent to wear during hot days. ( yeah .. mix with your BO)

Well .. it's actually not really that bad... all I can smell out of this perfume are peach, green grass and vanilla. .. I have a bottle of Pear Blossom home fragrance oil from BBW. Petite Cherie smells kinda similar to it. The home fragrance oil is better though.

If you are considering investing your money on one of AG's fragrances... go with the EDP bottles. Their EDT has poor staying power... but .. better than Jo Malone's bodyspray.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2009 5:23:00 PM More reviews by jaya_1981

I love this fragrance. It's a light fruity scent on me, the intial grassy scent fades quickly- the peach and rose are very prominent on me with just a hint of vanilla. It doesn't last for long which is the only drawback. But I love it so much that I keep purchasing! Boy goes crazy over scent too

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2009 3:18:00 AM More reviews by rachellkimb

I got this as a sample from "The Perfumed Court". This isn't a Maybe Baby dupe like others have stated. Petite Cherie starts out as fresh pears and dries down to pears with the scent of green grass...although pears are not listed in the notes. Maybe Baby smells like pears mixed with musk.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2009 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Lilipop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't know why everyone keeps saying that this is a pear fragrance. It's not at all. It's got notes of peach, cut grass, vanilla, and something else.

Nothing pear at all is in this fragrance. If it was, I wouldn't have bought it because I HATE pear scents.

I have a bottle and it smells just like fresh peaches every time I put it on. The staying power isn't so hot, but the smell more than makes up for it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2009 12:18:00 PM More reviews by iberian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using a sample, not sure if it's edt or edp, but I suspect it's edt. The lasting power is terrible. BUT, it's a beautifuly light, fresh, summery fragrance. I can't even tell what the notes are, but it's a cross between fruity (pear?) and flowery (gardenia?) on me. I don't smell any peach notes as mentioned by some other reviewers. It remains fresh and light, doesn't turn sour at all. I will definitely pick up some edp if I find it for a reasonable price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I had been using a sample of the EDT which I liked but it had no staying power so I decided to order the EDP. The minute I sprayed it on, my son and I both started sneezing. Major allergy attack. So I had to send it back, bummer. I guess it's okay though, it is a bit "young" smelling to me.