MAC Blooz Eye Kohl

4.4

on 8/16/2005 4:12:00 AM

This really makes my brown eyes pop, and I mean POP !!! And if you pair this with Nars Blue Lotus even more....Love it !

on 6/21/2005 12:21:00 PM

Blooz is a dark blue/black shimmery eye kohl that is perfect for making brown eyes POP. Blooz is a fabulous alternative to the usual run of the mill black and brown liners. I love the ability to smudge the kohls into the shadow of the day instead of sitting ontop on the shadow screaming "See...I'm wearing 'fill in the color'..." I would definately buy this product again.

on 4/20/2005 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm in love, this is the most perfect eyeliner I have ever owned. Brilliant dark navy-blue/black which goes on like a dream. I'm sorry but I refuse to buy anything other eye kohl's from MAC :)

another GREAT product from MAC...i love this dark Blackish blue eyliner...since i have black hair..brown eyes...this makes my brown eyes really POP...buy now..RUN GET IT NOW! lol

on 4/12/2005 1:24:00 AM

Coloring: PPP/neutral-cool/brunette/dark hazel eyes

This is one of my favorite MAC liners. A shimmery deep blackened royal blue, it looks beautiful on my deep hazel eyes. Who knew royal blue could make olive pop so well (I didn't until I bought this) I wear this all the time (especially with MAC heirloom e/k, a silvery lavender) the effect is gorgeous. Yes it smudges a bit by the end of the day, but It's not that bad and I can deal :) update: It's pretty, but so black! It smudges and now that I've switched to my blactrack fluidliner to add some deep truth to this, I wouldn't buy this again. It still is a great liner though!

on 3/18/2005 12:56:00 PM

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet. I'm a sucker for indigo eyeliners and this is probably my favorite. The dark violet-blue shade makes my green eyes (and the whites) incredibly bright and applies so smoothly - no tugging or skipping here. It looks just perfect on, especially as a smoky Cleopatra eye that isn't as harsh as black. As for smearing, I think you have to accept a certain amount of maintenance in wearing any eye pencil, but this stays smudge-free on me longer than most. The Powerpoints are a little better in that regard but this is still worth having. Gorgeous.

on 3/8/2005 1:32:00 PM

i abosolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE blooz eye kohl. i have black/brown hair and i have dark brown eyes. i've been wanting to do the whole smoky eye look but black made me look like someone punched me in the eye, it was too dark. blooz has that hint of metallic blue that gives it that edge. it totally makes you look edgy and sexy. i would definately buy it again and again!

on 3/7/2005 6:13:00 PM

i love this eyeliner its like a midnight blue but its a great alternative to black everyone should get this. i have brown eyes and it makes it stand out alotttttt

on 1/23/2005 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I just had to have Blooz when I purchased it several months ago. It's such a pretty navy color with slight shimmer. I haven't used it in a very long time, because I discovered that Contrast shadow makes a great liner.

on 1/19/2005 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This really pains me to have to admit I would not buy this again...I LOVE MAC products and this eye kohl is truly beautiful..navy blue with shimmer. BUT...again with my oily eyelids this pencil does indeed smear and somehow fade off of me..not so nice especially when I have lined my eyes with this beatiful shade.

However..it is creamy and although I am really leaning towards NEVER using this as a straight liner, if I can just experiment with the right e/s base, I would definitely use this to blend out a thick line of this baby on my lid to create a smoky navy shimmery eye..I think it would work better in that capacity...

So..off to experimenting with this again. BTW..Blooz smudged on me today..both the upper and lower lashlines...and this after I had put both a e/s base AND one of the Shadesticks plus a powder e/s...and I live in the Northeast so it can't be blamed on warmer weather..we are experiencing single digit cold today!!!!