E.L.F. Total Face Brush

2.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/7/2013 1:12:00 AM

This brush makes my face itchy and it sheds a lot. I know its $1 but it's not worth keeping around to use it, I would spend a bit extra for a brush that is of better quality

This brush was very rough on my face. I didnt like how it applied my powder either. Then again the brush was very cheap it was only about one dollar. I wouldnt buy this product again its just not a very good makeup brush.

on 4/14/2013 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Got this with the 12 piece set, threw it away after a day! I was especially disappointed because this was my very first brush set. Given the price, yes I was expecting a similar outcome. Nevertheless there's supposed to be a certain standard - this was way below average.The brush hairs were hard and scratched my face. The application was extremely poor. DO NOT BUY THIS BRUSH. You're better off getting brushes from Sonia Kashuk - which aren't as expensive as Bobbi Brown or M.A.C. (:

on 4/10/2013 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

Let me just say, that this is the WORST brush I have EVER tried. It the total opposite of soft, it is really stiff and it feels so irritating on the skin.

The only good thing about this product, is the price. You can find other Elf brushes that are SO much better. Try the studio line instead.

on 2/5/2013 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I can't really complain about this because it was only a dollar. Its very scratchy. the bristle came loose and I had to super glue it back together. I use it to set my foundation with loose powder.

on 12/18/2012 1:12:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This brush was worth the $1 that I paid for it but not a penny more! It is on the scratchy side but it is okay for handling a light finishing dust. The fact it was a dollar is the only plus about this brush, Definitely would NOT repurchase!

on 12/17/2012 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this as a part of a gift set from a friend, good thing I didn't spend any money on bc when I tested it on my skin it was scratchy and cheap. Ill probably never even use this to apply anything bc it's so dang irritating. I know it's originally only a dollar but even still save ur money on this product bc it's garbage

on 12/13/2012 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

im shocked with all the negative comments..
i actually like this brush, i bought it at my local dollarama (in canada) for 1$.
it works well for me, i use it to apply my bronzer and blush.
i didnt notice any shedding or odors from the brush , my handle did un-glue thought...but hey it's only 1$

Not a fan of this brush, at all! The bristles feel so plasticky and itchy on your skin, I have other elf brushes from the professional range & they are much better than this one, total miss, on the look out for a new bronzing brush this one sucks!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this brush. I used to use it to put my powder on every day until my dog ate it. I've tried a lot of face/powder brushes & the only one I've found that was better is the Coastal Scents Kabuki on a stick.

Popular Makeup Brushes