SinfulColors Nail Polish (all colors)

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/20/2013 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really like these nail colors. They are inexpensive and perform well: frankly, better than my more expensive polishes. I usually get 5 days of chip-free wear with a base coat, two coats and a top coat. The range of colors is amazing, and there are close dupes to more expensive brands to be found. I don't have any problem with the colors drying up or anything like that, and I also have noticed that their glitters are a bit easier to remove. Nothing not to like about these products - I will definitely repurchase.

on 3/16/2013 1:15:00 PM

I wish my local Walgreens carried more colors in this line because these are amazingly cheap (about $1.99 i think) compared to other $10 nail polishes. It's definitely the cheapest nail polish I've ever bought and I love the results. I have Black on Black (#2), Midnight Blue (#13), Sugar Sugar (#839), and Fiji (#214, which is actually a purple-ish color). Without a topcoat, these will chip but you can still get some pretty great shine out of them. It takes a bit for these to dry, of course, but they're still really good nail polishes. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Ok so i live in australia, and seeing Americans buy these for 1.99 USD, makes me pretty angry. it is 5.00 AUD over here, and can only be found in selected priceline and target stores :( i actually love thee though, they're cheaper than sally hansen or revlon polishes, and come in a wide range of colours. I especially love the glitters. I highly recommend, and will be buying more in the future :) follow me on Instagram: linh_xx

on 1/18/2013 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this at Walgreens when it was on sale for $0.99 and for that price, it's pretty good.
Unfortunately, it chips very easily on me even with a top coat. I love the color selection though, so I'll probably buy a few more, butI don't think this is comparable to OPI.

on 1/4/2013 8:36:00 PM

This is a pretty good product for its price!! I got it on sale for 2 for $3. I bought Glass Pink, a sheer, glitterly whiteish pink. I also got one in Purple Diamond, which is the purple version of Glass Pink lol. They wear for a super long time, and hardly chips. But it smells REALLY bad. The fumes are too strong. I don't think its me,because other brands didnt smell as strong as the Sinful Colors line. but i suppose that's what you get, because its really cheap. Would recommend for people who don't want to spend too much money for nail polish but want a good quality polish. The colors are pretty wild. I guess that's why they call it Sinful!

on 12/22/2012 5:21:00 PM

This was amazing polish. I got it for $2 at walgreens. I wasn't a fan of the name but then decided I would try it, figuring that for $2 it would require several coats. I own about 60-70 different polishes (all different brands), and this one is one of the ones at the top! The only con I can say is that you have to wait a while to dry if you have to take care of a lot of things.I used sallys clear top/base coat with it and it was awesome! Only 2 coats required for a perfect finish. I would highly recommend and for only $2 they make great gift ideas too.

on 12/12/2012 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This is the best cheap nail polish I have found. I like this better than W&W or NYC Color. The formula, pigmentation, dry time & weartime is comparable to Essie, OPI, etc. I love that the line often dupes more expensive lines' duochromes, neons, glitter, & holographic colors & offers its own unique colors. The color options are immense but the only issue I have is finding a store in nyc that stocks all the colors of the line & keeps up with the newly released colors.

on 12/11/2012 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

SInful colors have a surprisingly decent formula - and lots of fun, young (my 8 year old loves the glittery ones) colors. Cheaper than OPI - and long wearing IF you use a high quality base and top coat. Good stuff!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

these nail polishes are amazing. I own about 5 or 6 and they havent failled me yet. The color selection is as good as opi's but at a fraction of the price. Im in love with the forrmula because they dont chip and they dont take for ever to dry. The pigment is also very good for the price.

Gorgeous with a double topcoat of Kissy - teal sparkle. Love!

Top Rated SinfulColors Products