SinfulColors Nail Polish (all colors)

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/25/2013 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my HG nail polish. Most colors go on well and last a long time. I tend to be very rough on manicures; I paint my nails at least twice a week so the price is perfect. The brighter colors (pinks, purples, greens) tend to stain nails so you'll need a good base coat (a problem that's not unique to this polish brand). The color "let me go" is pretty, but it dries with little "bubbles" each time I've used it (almost like glitter or sand got mixed in with the polish). It only happens on a few of my nails, not all of them. All other colors I've used are great. I get a couple of new bottles ever so often since I take my own nail polish when I get manicures..

on 7/17/2013 2:28:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I've tried Sinful Colors in Dancing Nails and Boogie Nights. It's a great value product, applies well, and does not chip easily.

Dancing Nails is a lovely shimmering dark pink that could work well with both day and night looks.

Boogie Nights is a bright, bold colour that works well for summer days and flip-flops and afternoons on the beach.

on 6/30/2013 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought a few of these (Island Coral, Boogie Nights) thinking they'd probably chip in one day or less, but I was very curious since they're popular with polish bloggers. I have had minimal chipping and I love the shades I bought. I have expensive polishes that have been such a letdown, but I think these are a drugstore gem. It dries rock hard and shiny. I can't speak for the shimmer or glitter shades, but the creams are very good.

on 6/28/2013 8:32:00 PM

I got this polish in the VIP shade in my Sunkissed Voxbox from Influenster. It's not an awful polish and the color is really pretty in the bottle. I painted my toenails, and it's really hard to build up decent coverage without it look too clumpy. It hasn't chipped much, But I've never been one to wear really light nail polish. All in all, it's nice that it was free, but I wouldn't purchase the VIP color again. Maybe some darker SinfulColors SinfulShine shades.

on 6/10/2013 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have sinful colors in red and a light pink. I agree with others that the variety of colors is great and you really cannot beat the price. Also, it is convenient that you can find this nailpolish at any drugstore or market. The only things I do not like about it is that it does dry matte, there isnt really a shiny finish to it. Even if i put on a topcoat, it doesnt really help much. It does chip a little easily at the top part of my nail. Also, the dry time is kind of long. I once had my hands in dry position for an hour thinking that would be enough time for it to dry, went to bed and woke up in the morning with sheet/pillowcase marks all over my nails.

I said i would rebuy it if i ran out, but thats just a maybe. as pricey as the high end NP are, i probably would go back to those.

on 5/13/2013 12:01:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I am a non-discriminatory NP lover...will buy & try any and all kinds. Over the years I've become a China Glaze girl, with an Essie affair on the side...the other day I bought a slew of Sinful colors for my little granddaughter to have for her toes this summer and I fell in love with them. They are cheap, they have a pretty good selection of colors and on my nails, they are comparable to CG & Essie....I haven't worn them on their own yet, though. I top coat with a CG topcoat, but, overal...I highly recommend

on 5/10/2013 11:18:00 AM

This brand is slowly becoming my fav nail polish company. They are super affordable and are always on sale at Walgreens sometimes as low as 99cents. For the price they are amazing, you def need a good base and top coat but it lasts as long as Essie and OPI. The neon colors are harder to work with but if you put a coat if white polish first and a nice too coat they are great. I highly recommend it lots of pretty colors!

I've been wearing "Forever pink" for 3 days now, no top coat and with 2 layers till its to its true colour in the bottle. Has not chirp. Will buy again!

on 5/8/2013 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this product its affordable and has nice colors also works very well

Live Sinful. This, and wnw, is really all I buy.

Popular Polishes