December 22, 2014 | 1787 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Nail Polish (all colors)

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by wq13

I bought this at Walgreens when it was on sale for $0.99 and for that price, it's pretty good.
Unfortunately, it chips very easily on me even with a top coat. I love the color selection though, so I'll probably buy a few more, butI don't think this is comparable to OPI.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by lipsgirl

This is a pretty good product for its price!! I got it on sale for 2 for $3. I bought Glass Pink, a sheer, glitterly whiteish pink. I also got one in Purple Diamond, which is the purple version of Glass Pink lol. They wear for a super long time, and hardly chips. But it smells REALLY bad. The fumes are too strong. I don't think its me,because other brands didnt smell as strong as the Sinful Colors line. but i suppose that's what you get, because its really cheap. Would recommend for people who don't want to spend too much money for nail polish but want a good quality polish. The colors are pretty wild. I guess that's why they call it Sinful!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by MoG04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was amazing polish. I got it for $2 at walgreens. I wasn't a fan of the name but then decided I would try it, figuring that for $2 it would require several coats. I own about 60-70 different polishes (all different brands), and this one is one of the ones at the top! The only con I can say is that you have to wait a while to dry if you have to take care of a lot of things.I used sallys clear top/base coat with it and it was awesome! Only 2 coats required for a perfect finish. I would highly recommend and for only $2 they make great gift ideas too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by sienna2125

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best cheap nail polish I have found. I like this better than W&W or NYC Color. The formula, pigmentation, dry time & weartime is comparable to Essie, OPI, etc. I love that the line often dupes more expensive lines' duochromes, neons, glitter, & holographic colors & offers its own unique colors. The color options are immense but the only issue I have is finding a store in nyc that stocks all the colors of the line & keeps up with the newly released colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

SInful colors have a surprisingly decent formula - and lots of fun, young (my 8 year old loves the glittery ones) colors. Cheaper than OPI - and long wearing IF you use a high quality base and top coat. Good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by TheJuicyJuJuBean

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

these nail polishes are amazing. I own about 5 or 6 and they havent failled me yet. The color selection is as good as opi's but at a fraction of the price. Im in love with the forrmula because they dont chip and they dont take for ever to dry. The pigment is also very good for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2012 9:50:00 AM More reviews by jimberlymchristie

Gorgeous with a double topcoat of Kissy - teal sparkle. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Iampo0kie

This is my go-to cheap polish! They release new colors all the time, and its only 1.99!

I love the color payoff, and the formula isnt too thick. The brush is the perfect size for painting your nails quickly. I usually slap on two coats and then top coat and I'm done!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 3:38:00 PM More reviews by AestyPase26

I'm pretty lazy when it comes to doing my own nails but my sister's a nail tech and she uses these on me and I am ALWAYS pleased!! In fact, I went out and bought her close to 15 for her bday I was so happy with the brand. It dries quickly, has great color and the color isn't lacking in luster when used, the price is wonderful (Paying under $3.00 a bottle at Walgreens) etc...

I think they're def worth investing in for a low price with great quality!! Plus they have so many options it's crazy and it's like going to the candy store for anybody who loves to use nail polish or knows somebody who does. :)

Ah, another bonus, it can be used with other prepping coats and tops coats w/out having any issues. I adore that fact!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Sdurham21

I honestly love, love, love this brand. Each bottle is only $2 (but you can catch them on sale at Walgreen's for $.99!). Sinful has the best variety of colors as far as drug store brands go. The bottles are cute, kind of similar to the China Glaze bottles. Overall this nail polish is a great deal!