July 24, 2014 | 1927 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Nail Polish (all colors)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by TheJuicyJuJuBean

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

these nail polishes are amazing. I own about 5 or 6 and they havent failled me yet. The color selection is as good as opi's but at a fraction of the price. Im in love with the forrmula because they dont chip and they dont take for ever to dry. The pigment is also very good for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2012 9:50:00 AM More reviews by jimberlymchristie

Gorgeous with a double topcoat of Kissy - teal sparkle. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Iampo0kie

This is my go-to cheap polish! They release new colors all the time, and its only 1.99!

I love the color payoff, and the formula isnt too thick. The brush is the perfect size for painting your nails quickly. I usually slap on two coats and then top coat and I'm done!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 3:38:00 PM More reviews by AestyPase26

I'm pretty lazy when it comes to doing my own nails but my sister's a nail tech and she uses these on me and I am ALWAYS pleased!! In fact, I went out and bought her close to 15 for her bday I was so happy with the brand. It dries quickly, has great color and the color isn't lacking in luster when used, the price is wonderful (Paying under $3.00 a bottle at Walgreens) etc...

I think they're def worth investing in for a low price with great quality!! Plus they have so many options it's crazy and it's like going to the candy store for anybody who loves to use nail polish or knows somebody who does. :)

Ah, another bonus, it can be used with other prepping coats and tops coats w/out having any issues. I adore that fact!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Sdurham21

I honestly love, love, love this brand. Each bottle is only $2 (but you can catch them on sale at Walgreen's for $.99!). Sinful has the best variety of colors as far as drug store brands go. The bottles are cute, kind of similar to the China Glaze bottles. Overall this nail polish is a great deal!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2012 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Emely74123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought 3 nail polish colors & only liked one, the neons are great colors but preferably I wouldn't wear it, the basic colors aren't a great choice of shades for me, BUT the glitters are gorgeous! The only problem that I had was that the formula was goopy, and liquidy in a way. It took forever to set on the outside & even LONGER to dry in the inside, the first coat was streaky and really sheer, it wouldn't dry quick enough & would take forever to get it opaque. I ones I'm talking about is "Easy Going" which is a light off pink color, "Cinderella" which is a shimmery light blue color which is gorgeous but like I said, too sheer etc! But my favorite was "Frenzy" which is a glitter polish, with shades of purple and blue! All of these would work good as a top coat!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by MollieS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

After stumbling upon this brand in Walgreens a few years ago, it is now my absolute FAVORITE! I have nearly every color and I have had to repurchase the black 2 times now. I find this comparable to higher end nail polishes like China Glaze, Zoya, and even Deborah Lippman. I would like to see a larger array of duochromes and less pastel colors but obviously, thats just my opinion. Love the coverage and the wear of these polishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by sarahv315

I love Sinful Colors! Super cheap and surprisingly good quality. There are so many gorgeous colors to choose from. Some colors do require more coats because they're sheer, but most of my Sinful Colors nail polishes look pretty with just 2. I have used Sally Hansen and Zoya and I think these are comparable at a great price. I have not had any issues with chipping and the formula makes it easy to apply and get good coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 5:36:00 AM More reviews by SilentPerfection

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Everyone has their own experiance with a product but I felt like I should write a review as I seem to be one of a few who have had a positive experiance with this brand. I bought 3 of these 4 days ago only worn one so far but I am delighted! Been wearing gorgous since friday evening a lovely shimmery mermaid aqua green.

I did two coats of orly nail armor, one coat of gorgous (nearly opaque), and one coat of out the door top coat. Maybe I got lucky maybe its a magic combo but I cannot make polish stay on my fingers for more than two days I am just too hard on them. Thus far this product has survived an hour long session of dishes, two long showers, and alot of typing with just minor tip wear and one small chip from opening a can of cat food. My polish even opi generally peels within 20 hours so I am a happy camper with my sinful shade.

Going to try my other two shades and if they wear as well i'll take my chances and buy more. Really looking forward to doing galaxy nails with them which is what I initially bought them for.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by arw155

Depending on where you buy this product the price can either be reasonable or far from reasonable. At Walmart they always have sinful colors on sale for 99 cents. At Walgreen's they sell them for $1.99.
I feel the color lasts a very long time and I don't find the product to be runny at all. Unfortunately the drying time takes a while so make sure you don't have to do anything after you have freshly painted nails. I will continue to purchase sinful colors. Right now I have on black on black on all my nails except my middle fingers. On my middle fingers I have on gogo girl. (school colors). But my favorite color of all, especially for fall, is vacation time.