September 22, 2014 | 1746 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Nail Polish (all colors)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by MoG04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was amazing polish. I got it for $2 at walgreens. I wasn't a fan of the name but then decided I would try it, figuring that for $2 it would require several coats. I own about 60-70 different polishes (all different brands), and this one is one of the ones at the top! The only con I can say is that you have to wait a while to dry if you have to take care of a lot of things.I used sallys clear top/base coat with it and it was awesome! Only 2 coats required for a perfect finish. I would highly recommend and for only $2 they make great gift ideas too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by sienna2125

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best cheap nail polish I have found. I like this better than W&W or NYC Color. The formula, pigmentation, dry time & weartime is comparable to Essie, OPI, etc. I love that the line often dupes more expensive lines' duochromes, neons, glitter, & holographic colors & offers its own unique colors. The color options are immense but the only issue I have is finding a store in nyc that stocks all the colors of the line & keeps up with the newly released colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

SInful colors have a surprisingly decent formula - and lots of fun, young (my 8 year old loves the glittery ones) colors. Cheaper than OPI - and long wearing IF you use a high quality base and top coat. Good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by TheJuicyJuJuBean

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

these nail polishes are amazing. I own about 5 or 6 and they havent failled me yet. The color selection is as good as opi's but at a fraction of the price. Im in love with the forrmula because they dont chip and they dont take for ever to dry. The pigment is also very good for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2012 9:50:00 AM More reviews by jimberlymchristie

Gorgeous with a double topcoat of Kissy - teal sparkle. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Iampo0kie

This is my go-to cheap polish! They release new colors all the time, and its only 1.99!

I love the color payoff, and the formula isnt too thick. The brush is the perfect size for painting your nails quickly. I usually slap on two coats and then top coat and I'm done!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 3:38:00 PM More reviews by AestyPase26

I'm pretty lazy when it comes to doing my own nails but my sister's a nail tech and she uses these on me and I am ALWAYS pleased!! In fact, I went out and bought her close to 15 for her bday I was so happy with the brand. It dries quickly, has great color and the color isn't lacking in luster when used, the price is wonderful (Paying under $3.00 a bottle at Walgreens) etc...

I think they're def worth investing in for a low price with great quality!! Plus they have so many options it's crazy and it's like going to the candy store for anybody who loves to use nail polish or knows somebody who does. :)

Ah, another bonus, it can be used with other prepping coats and tops coats w/out having any issues. I adore that fact!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Sdurham21

I honestly love, love, love this brand. Each bottle is only $2 (but you can catch them on sale at Walgreen's for $.99!). Sinful has the best variety of colors as far as drug store brands go. The bottles are cute, kind of similar to the China Glaze bottles. Overall this nail polish is a great deal!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2012 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Emely74123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought 3 nail polish colors & only liked one, the neons are great colors but preferably I wouldn't wear it, the basic colors aren't a great choice of shades for me, BUT the glitters are gorgeous! The only problem that I had was that the formula was goopy, and liquidy in a way. It took forever to set on the outside & even LONGER to dry in the inside, the first coat was streaky and really sheer, it wouldn't dry quick enough & would take forever to get it opaque. I ones I'm talking about is "Easy Going" which is a light off pink color, "Cinderella" which is a shimmery light blue color which is gorgeous but like I said, too sheer etc! But my favorite was "Frenzy" which is a glitter polish, with shades of purple and blue! All of these would work good as a top coat!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by MollieS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

After stumbling upon this brand in Walgreens a few years ago, it is now my absolute FAVORITE! I have nearly every color and I have had to repurchase the black 2 times now. I find this comparable to higher end nail polishes like China Glaze, Zoya, and even Deborah Lippman. I would like to see a larger array of duochromes and less pastel colors but obviously, thats just my opinion. Love the coverage and the wear of these polishes.