September 1, 2014 | 1905 users online

Concealers - Christian Dior - Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen-002 Candlelight

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2009 9:39:00 PM More reviews by cherrim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this product overall. I do indeed notice a difference when I take the time to do full makeup and include this. I'm about NC20. It's just the perfect highlight without looking overly shiny. I think it's the right amount of color/light reflection to help hide circles without looking like you're trying to hide something. I love it at the brow line, around the outside and/or inside of my eye, and a little sweep next to my under eye circles. Blends easily and it's a lovely shade. I only give it a 4 because I can live without it, but it does make a lovely, subtle difference.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2008 5:18:00 PM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lovely concealer/highlighter! Thank you Dior, seriously! It smells nice, it's sheer but can still cover under eye circles well, also very blendable. I am reluctant to believe that I'll be able to find a cheaper substitute which is just as good, but I am on the lookout for one, If I find it, I'll let you guys know!!
**Update- I have tried a bunch of the clickable highliter pens now and this still holds up as my favorite! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2008 5:26:00 AM More reviews by Delizzie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is expensive, over packaged and wonderful. I have always had dark circles, finding a good concealer is hard! The number of under eye concealers that do not moisturise (leaving the area looking parched and crepey), or have poor colour choices (sorry Clinique, your lightest shade is dark brown..do you pay someone to make decisions like that?!), or are too thick and gluggy...you get my point. Now I know this is not technically a concealer, but...It is light in texture and colour and to be succint, my circles disappear when I put this on. Awesome, would be a 5 starrer if it didn't leave my skin a tad dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2008 8:02:00 PM More reviews by gacoad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was using ordinary concealer around my eyes, but never again after using Skinflash! I adore this concealer.
It doesn't settle into the fine lines, and makes my eyes look much brighter. It's a bit on th expensive side, but worth it.
My HG concealer for the eye area.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2008 11:02:00 PM More reviews by STLartist

This is an illuminator with the right amount of concealer power. I like to use it on my nose to hide redness and under the eyes. It's a good product to keep in your bad for touch up. The highlighter quality is good without looking fake or shimmery. It looks more radiant than shimmery.

The only bad thing I will say is if you are really trying to cover dark circles, do 2 thin coats. Apply 1, wait 3 minutes, apply 2nd. If you try to apply too much of this product at once it WILL settle in lines around your eyes. For a softer application, mix in your hand with some eye cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2008 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE this product. I was wearing concealer alone for a while and noticed I still could see some darkness. I have very bad under eye circles. The MAC select moisturecover and Select cover up were not working for me to completely get rid of my circles. I tried this for $33 and am so glad I did. It looks quite white on but it melts into my skin and illuminates it. I love using it as a highlighter and it gives enough coverage to be used alone as a concealer. I thought I had to combine it with another concealer but didn't have to. Although the product itself is quite "liquidy" it manages to cover 100% of my darkness. I hope they never discontinue this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2008 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Seraphic

Not worth the money, makes undereye circles look dark not concealed. Very low coverage for imperfections, and expensive. As a highlighter it's okay, but there are cheaper better ones out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2008 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Jmorton07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't know why this didn't work for me as well as it did for most other people. I didn't notice much of a difference with it on or not. I have dark circles when I'm tired. They're not bad, but I was hoping this would just make me look more awake. Really, it didn't seem to do much of anything. I tried different amounts, different application and blending techniques, all sorts of things. But really, at the end of the day, when I put this on one eye and not on the other, there was no difference. I wanted to like it, but for $33 for a very small amount of product, it wasn't cutting it. The only way I might ever re-buy is as I get older, if my dark circles got worse, maybe it would make a difference then.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2008 12:29:00 AM More reviews by lil_me

I picked this up @ Sephora for $33 .05oz. I was looking for a concealer and the SA recommended this. I do not have very dark circles under my eyes, but my eyes would probably look more refreshed/brighter if I used some.

This one promises:

Professional "lightworks" - in a flash. Just one click and stroke of this lightweight, skin perfector instantly diminishes shadows, fine lines, and imperfections. Skin glows with new radiance. Wear it under or over foundation - or on bare skin.

My results:

Nice light weight feel. I mainly used it as an under eye concealer and a cheek/browbone highlighter. You use a small amount by clicking the pen a couple of times. If you use too much, it will cake and get into any fine lines you may have. It is pretty multifunctional. One drawback is that the colors are pretty light. The only dark on is on the orange side. I love the brush style applicator!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2008 8:14:00 PM More reviews by sushiomelette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The main reason why I love this product: you twist the concealer and apply with the brush (which is why I like it better than UDPP). One to two clicks works great as an eyeshadow base. My shadows don't budge and last all day. However, its use as an under eye concealer typically doesn't work because the color is too pale, I need something warmer/darker (for that I like BB's concealer or LM secret camouflage). I do have issues with applying too much on my eyes, but that's fine because I just blot it out with my finger and it blends right in. I would repurchase.