July 30, 2014 | 1734 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Foundation brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by shelbydoesbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great brush for the price, applies my foundation evenly and blends well. Just don't get anything but the bristles wet. The glue came apart on mine when I was washing my brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by ajewelofgod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation brush performance is good considering it was only $1 at Target. I have had 2 brushes. Only because 1 was misplaced. When I first started using this brush the application was tricky. I would be left with streaks of foundation on my face. But the second brush I got I recently started experimenting using GossMakeupArtist (from Youtube) was demonstrating How To Get Rid Of Pores Instantly. Sort of stippling the brush with the foundation (funny and weird I know) which worked out great for me. I would like to still purchase a flat top stippling brush for multiple uses maybe Sonia K. or Sigma. But I totally recommend this brush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by ProDreemer

It's such a cheap yet great brush. I use it to apply the foundation and blend it with my fingers. Works great.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by nyanwatson23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought a bunch of E.L.F brushes when I saw these at the Dollar Tree a few months ago. I like the packaging on all of these because for the most part, they don't get damaged if I travel with them in the little package they come in. I like the other ones that I got (the angled bronzer and eyeshadow brush) but this one doesn't work very well, it definitely doesn't work with tinted moisturizers, and it was still kinda streaky with foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by xmaac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It gets the job done, I haven't tried any other brushes to compare to, but I find that it doesn't streak and it is a good deal considering the price ($1)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by drizzybr00ks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was a cheap product. It was only $1 so I thought, "hey, why not?". It just hurt my face when I used it; tossed it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2012 8:05:00 AM More reviews by MoG04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This did the job. Not the best as far as feel but it def gets the job done. I wasn't thrilled to use it with powdered foundation over concealer, tends to get blotchy on those areas somewhat. Great for liquid foundation! Only $1

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by loriorio

This was my first foundation brush and I was really happy that it was only $1. I didn't expect much from it for the price so I wasn't too disappointed when it didn't distribute product evenly and left a streaky mess. Since I had to go over my face several times with this brush, I ended up putting way more product on than I had initially planned. I also had to go over everything with a sponge to blend as this brush is worthless for blending. I have since purchased a high end quality brush for everyday use but I'll keep this brush in my kit for doing character or costume makeup -- in which case I don't want to use my nice brush. For the price, it's worth a try but don't expect good results and be prepared to spend some time applying and blending.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This brush is ok for someone that needs one asap and for cheap (only $1). Other than that it isn't very good because of the quality. The brush is too firm and bulky, which makes it hard to use and clean. It is smooth though which is good. I would skip this and spend extra money on something else. E.L.F. makes some other brushes that are much better, which are from the Studio line. I know they make a pointed and angled foundation brush, which I've never tried. I love the Powder Brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Octobercutie888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love these products it was only $1.00 so how can you beat that :) I use my fingers to apply foundation but to help put and blend in an extra coat for my under eye circles and blemishes on my face i use this and there's no shedding. Works great!