LUSH Angels on Bare Skin

3.9

Ground Almonds Glycerine Kaolin Water (Aqua) Lavender Oil Rose Absolute Chamomile Blue Oil Tagetes Oil Benzoin Resinoid Lavender Flowers *Limonene *Linalool

on 10/31/2014 4:29:00 PM

I absolutely love this product, it really helped balance my skin and didn't leave my skin feeling tight after I used it.
The packaging is a little frustrating so I pop a few uses worth into a sample pot so's not to get the large pot full of water while I'm in the shower/bath etc.
My only real gripe is with the use by date but that's what you get for buying fresh. To use it up I use it as a body scrub too and a nail scrub and it's wonderful for that use too.
It does feel a little odd at first like you're rubbing cake mix all over your face but it is so so worth it.

on 10/22/2014 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love,love, LOVE this product! Every single time I say that I'll change to something cheaper or not so messy, I keep reverting back to AOBS. My skin is combo, acne prone and just a general pain in the arse to look after. But I will never use anything but LUSH products on my face every again

on 10/6/2014 5:17:00 AM

it started out good at first, it gave me really nice and smooth skin. but after 3 weeks, it broke me out really badly. all these weird little bumps started appearing and a lot of clogged pores. it took me a hell lot of time to get rid of all of them. im positive it was this product that was breaking me out as it was the only product i changed. the price is really steep too, wont ever buy it again. really disappointing i must say

on 10/5/2014 3:10:00 PM

l love the smell of lavender. ..it is soothing. I don't know it clean well or not. but it doesn't dry my skin after I wash. I don't think it help with adult acne or not because it did not progress or get rid off my hormonal acne.

on 10/4/2014 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Smells lovely- like lavender but it did not clean at all. The light scrubbing of this product feels good (this one does not have sharp pieces like the Dark Angels) but left a film on my face that started causing painful breakouts (small but deep blemishes) within a week of starting daily use. My face also seemed oilier when I was using this product so I think that the essential oils in the formula were simply not rinsing off and that is what was causing the breakouts. Even using their toner afterwards did not completely get rid of it. At USD$ 21 for .335/lb it was pretty expensive too.

I love Lush's soaps and body wash, but so far I am just not impressed with their skincare line.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i love this cleanser!! my skin was the best while using this and i have oily and acne prone skin. i cant wait to buy it again, just gotta work my way through some other cleansers.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have fairly oily skin with occasional breakouts. I've read a lot about people raving about this product (along with a few others from LUSH) and I haven't been able to find a cleanser that actually does anything to my skin - good or bad. So I decided to give Angles on Bare Skin a go (decided to get a few other products while I was there as well).

Now when I first opened the tub it absolutely stunk - I've always hated the smell of lavender... I was also a bit wierded out by the texture and consistency of the cleanser, I was expecting some sort of paste.

After using it however my skin felt amazingly smooth and it had cleaned practically all of my pours out. My skin no longer feels oily throughout the day and my breakouts have gone right down - I expect this to be better once I've been using it for a while.

Will definitely buy again and I highly recommend it.

on 9/30/2014 3:06:00 AM

I was recommended this product by a Lush SA to help deal with some adult acne. I have dryish, sensitive, combination skin. This product is much too scrubby for me to use as a daily cleanser without irritation - once a week or so is ok. It does seem to be helping to clear and brighten my skin and as far as physical exfoliants go, it's gentler than many. The scent is really, really off-putting though - it's hard to describe what it smells like, but it's bad enough that my boyfriend kept his distance after I used it! I also find it messy and awkward to use - you have to mix the product into a paste before applying it to your face. I've taken to just using it in the shower to avoid making a mess around the sink. I'll probably finish the tub, but won't repurchase.

on 9/21/2014 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is definitely my new favourite cleanser! I do have problematic dry, sensitive and acne prone skin so it's hard to find a face wash that works. If i get one for dry/sensitive skin, it breaks me out, if I get one for acne, it makes my face really dry... and the cycle just goes on and on. However, AOBS is AMAZING because the formula leaves my face incredibly soft, doesn't break me out, and never dries my face out. It also always leaves my face bright an glowing. And i love the exfoliating beads in it, because the thoroughly clean my skin and get all the dirt out without drying my skin AT ALL. And on top of that, it smells really nice, like lavender herbs. It's also such a simple recipe, i feel like that's all my face needs instead of all the chemicals in other face washes i've tried. However, if you do have really oily skin I wouldn't use this. Other than that, I'd defiantly recommend this

I have normal to oily skin - so no dryness over here!

I love, love, love this cleanser. I used to hate the smell of it but now I even love the smell! It's so calming and soothing. The cleanser gives a very light exfoliation, and to me the cleanser seems milky (which I love.) I only use a teeny tiny drop of water and mix the cleanser in my hands and go to town on my face. It's so nice to use in the morning because it wakes me up without having an obnoxious fruity smell that tingles my skin. It has never ever broken me out and I honestly think it makes my skin glow! It looks so healthy and youthful! Albeit I'm not too old...

It feels luxurious and expensive (it kinda is if you buy it on the US site. I frequently go to the UK so I stock up on it when I'm there because their items are much cheaper even with the exchange rate!)

All in all it's just a fantastic cleanser and I'll be repurchasing it until lush comes up with another one that wins me over!