September 17, 2014 | 1932 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by bebedollfaxe

at first I hated this product. I thought that the bronzer in laguna was too dark and orgasm was too sheer and sparkley. but the more I used it the more I liked it. it is pretty pricey though so if you have extra money to spend I'd definitely try this out. the texture of the products are not as pigmented as you would think but I'd rather have a bronzer that you can build up rather than making a mistake of powdery products that can apply too heavily.
I'd say I'm more of a bronzer fan than a blush girl but orgasm is a great color. I find myself going back to it every so often and it look great everytime.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by agusninfa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the perfect combination, both colors are amazing and look great togheter, excellent packaging, very easy to use, and lasts all day long, looks amazing in my pale skin, will rebuy

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 9:26:00 AM More reviews by dcappelut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The perfect bronzer/blush combo.
I take it with me everytime I travel because the packaging is so slim and it has my bronzer and blush in one case! Makes my life so much easier.
The only problem I find is that the golden specks from orgasm tends to transfer into laguna and the golden specks would just leave such a mess in my case (on the mirror, and all around the container).
Other than that, I love this product!
Would repurchase this over and over and over again!
Does not break me out!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Brittany123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!! Both Orgasm blush and Laguna bronzer look AMAZING on my skin! The blush is neither too over-the-top nor invisible. It gives me a just right amount of cute blush effect and achieve a more vibrant look. The bronzer is ALSO AMAZING in that it definitely sculpts my over all look and gives me a very nice bronzed look. They are very nice match and awesome even if used alone! Will be definitely repurchasing them!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by purplepan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this. These are both my colors. I think they are fantastic. I hate to be such a conformist and jump on the orgasm band wagon but it's just fabulous. I use laguna to contour my face and the orgasm multi-stick on my cheeks and then swipe the powder blush over that to add depth.

It's a great product and I will continue buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by victosh_ka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this duo. Very natural bronzer and blush. Never looks fake!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2011 3:28:00 AM More reviews by britt151

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is not a universal blush it looked horrible on my skin horrible no matter how i applied it just horrible, the bronzer is very orange bronze it looked worse then mud and shimmer on my face would not recommend for pale skins

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2011 3:23:00 AM More reviews by christiina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only thing I liked about this product was the packaging.

I really wanted to like this product. I read all the reviews, watched youtube videos - I whinged so much about wanting it that my boyfriend grabbed it off the shelf and stormed up to the counter at Sephora to buy it for me because he was sick of me talking about it.

But I honestly cannot see what the hype is about.

Laguna did not show up on my skin at all. I mean, I swatched it on my hand and it showed up well and looked beautiful! But once on my face, just nothing. And I can say that I am DEFINITELY a pale person. Vampire-esque at times. I had to use so much of it to be able to see just a small difference on my face! I thought I must be applying it wrong but I tried with at least 5 different brushes, with different coverage foundations, blah blah blah. Nothing worked. I have honestly NEVER tried a bronzer as bad as this - even the cheapo free ones that you get in those children's gift makeup bags have turned out better on me.

Orgasm made me look like I had a fever, no matter how light-handed I applied it. Also I found the large sparkles tacky. It is very pigmented. Might work for some people who don't have as rosy cheeks as I do.

Returned it to Sephora after a week of trying to get it to work for me to no avail. Bought Too-Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer and Benefit Coralista instead - MUCH better investments.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by rallu

I love the blush but the bronzer I have to apply it with a really light hand because it's a little to dark for me. I usually wear it when I go out because I think it's too shimmery for day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 4:48:00 AM More reviews by dezyttt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Thank you god for this blush and bronzer! I'm an atheist, but this product is amazing enough for me to pay my respects. This is exactly what I've been looking for in a blush and bronzer for far too long, and I've wasted way too much money on products that didn't quite look right. No one seems to know I'm wearing anything when I use this blush and bronzer. But they always seem to point out that I'm looking good that day, and they can't seem to figure out why. I don't think you can get any better than that.

11 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No