April 17, 2014 | 1673 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by purplepan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this. These are both my colors. I think they are fantastic. I hate to be such a conformist and jump on the orgasm band wagon but it's just fabulous. I use laguna to contour my face and the orgasm multi-stick on my cheeks and then swipe the powder blush over that to add depth.

It's a great product and I will continue buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by victosh_ka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this duo. Very natural bronzer and blush. Never looks fake!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2011 3:28:00 AM More reviews by britt151

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is not a universal blush it looked horrible on my skin horrible no matter how i applied it just horrible, the bronzer is very orange bronze it looked worse then mud and shimmer on my face would not recommend for pale skins

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2011 3:23:00 AM More reviews by christiina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only thing I liked about this product was the packaging.

I really wanted to like this product. I read all the reviews, watched youtube videos - I whinged so much about wanting it that my boyfriend grabbed it off the shelf and stormed up to the counter at Sephora to buy it for me because he was sick of me talking about it.

But I honestly cannot see what the hype is about.

Laguna did not show up on my skin at all. I mean, I swatched it on my hand and it showed up well and looked beautiful! But once on my face, just nothing. And I can say that I am DEFINITELY a pale person. Vampire-esque at times. I had to use so much of it to be able to see just a small difference on my face! I thought I must be applying it wrong but I tried with at least 5 different brushes, with different coverage foundations, blah blah blah. Nothing worked. I have honestly NEVER tried a bronzer as bad as this - even the cheapo free ones that you get in those children's gift makeup bags have turned out better on me.

Orgasm made me look like I had a fever, no matter how light-handed I applied it. Also I found the large sparkles tacky. It is very pigmented. Might work for some people who don't have as rosy cheeks as I do.

Returned it to Sephora after a week of trying to get it to work for me to no avail. Bought Too-Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer and Benefit Coralista instead - MUCH better investments.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by rallu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the blush but the bronzer I have to apply it with a really light hand because it's a little to dark for me. I usually wear it when I go out because I think it's too shimmery for day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 4:48:00 AM More reviews by dezyttt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Thank you god for this blush and bronzer! I'm an atheist, but this product is amazing enough for me to pay my respects. This is exactly what I've been looking for in a blush and bronzer for far too long, and I've wasted way too much money on products that didn't quite look right. No one seems to know I'm wearing anything when I use this blush and bronzer. But they always seem to point out that I'm looking good that day, and they can't seem to figure out why. I don't think you can get any better than that.

11 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 2:29:00 AM More reviews by estheticiangirl

This pretty blush looks very fresh and feminine and must be flattering on all skin types. The bronzer part is very nice too, especially due to the fact that it is matte which goes well when layered under the shimmery pink blush. My only complaint is that the laguna bronzer is quite dark on my fair skin, making it more difficult to blend in but it is great for contouring.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 1:25:00 PM More reviews by drunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i love Orgasm and laguna. it is a brilliant idea to have them together and it makes traveling easy. love them and i will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Hyt831

This blush has been my HG/go to blush ever since I got into blush and bronzer, up until I started liking matte blushes. If i ever do feel like a shimmering blush I would still come back to this! The color is just so beautiful and with the right amount of shimmer, my cheeks looks fabulous, literally like a doll.
as for the bronzer, it was my first bronzer of all times! I like how it have the right amount of shimmer, to the point when applied on my face, it really just looks matte! The color is a bit dark, so I just use it lightly. I find that I can only contour my outter face, and not my nose with this product!
I gave it a 5 because it is just a very good product and without it, my makeup collection is just incomplete!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I bought this a while back, and I'm quite pleased with it! Orgasm perks up my fair skin very nicely...needless to say I love the blush! Laguna...ehhh...I'm on the fence about. I use only a teeny tiny bit because on my skin, it goes orange very fast. However, the two compliment each other very nicely. I'll buy Orgasm again, but Laguna, I doubt it.