July 24, 2014 | 1815 users online

Masks - Got 2 Be - In Your Face Pure Intent Clay Masque

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2006 5:27:00 PM More reviews by HanFu

The first time I used this mask I really liked it. I still like it now after many uses..but it somehow didn't seem as good as it was the first time I used it. I like this mask becuase it makes my face feel really squeaky clean and firm afterwards..but I don't see any pore unclogging action it says it delivers. In regards to its packaging..i find it hard to get the stuff out after awhile and my hands hurt from squeezing it too hard..i don't know..maybe it's just me. Overall I would buy this mask again becuase it's not overdrying and I can use it all over my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2006 12:17:00 AM More reviews by esther82_2000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this clay mask better than Queen Helene one, it's not as drying as QH but does the "cleaning job" as good as the QH. I would say this is an effective clay mask, it keeps my pores clean and not over-drying. But it does give me some tingle feeling, and the after-shave smell is annoying too. My other complaint is that it takes more than 15 mins to dry.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2006 3:37:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

I honestly don't know what all the fuss is about. This is a good, inexpensive clay mask that does what any clay mask should do: draw some of the gunk out of your pores, tighten everything and leave your face feeling smooth and soft sans irritation or blotchiness. It has a lighter, creamier texture than say, Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, so the tube packaging makes more sense in this case. It doesn't dry quite as hard as other clay masks so you don't get that 'suctioning' sensation, which may be good or bad depending on preference. The scent is worse than other clay masks I've tried (QHMJM; Desert Essence; Burt's Bees, to name a few) because it's strongly like men's cologne. It's not awful, but not particularly enjoyable either. Overall, this is fine, though I'll probably just end up getting another Queen Helene (in the tub this time) because it's even cheaper.

ETA: Okay, I'm really liking this mask more and more. IT stings upon initial application, doesn't dry too hard, is fairly easy to wash off, and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, unlike other clay masks I've tried, as well as smaller-pored and glowy. It's ridiculously cheap too, especailly considering the huge amount you get.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2006 1:42:00 PM More reviews by cinnamoroll0913

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this mask. I have been using queen helene but discovered this one at Ulta. The smell is pretty good (better than QH), although I don't know how effective this mask is. I have to give it 5 lippies just for the smell and not drying my skin out. I have acne but dry skin at the same time specially in the winter. Will buy again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2006 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Auryane

This is a fantastic mask for a very good price, and readily avaliable. While it does have that annoying aftershave scent, it fades quickly after you take off the mask. It does tingle...but not quite so much that I would call it stinging. It works very well...the mask dries in about 10 minutes, I usually leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Afterwards, my skin is softer, and feels clearer the next morning. Added to the rest of my routine, this really does help to keep my acne under control. It can be a bit drying as soon as you take it off, so put on a moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2006 11:13:00 PM More reviews by erinee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is awesome. I have oily skin and enlarged pores around my nose and cheeks. I also have these flesh colored bumps on my chin but they do not hurt--they're just there. Well after a week of using this product, I now have clear skin, the bumps are gone, my skin feels soft and firm, and it is not oily at all! It did tingle a little but that only means that it was working. The price is very cheap and the bottle is functional because it is upside down and it has a flip-lid. I would absolutely recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2006 4:57:00 AM More reviews by lina44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderful mask. I picked it up after reading reviews here and I have to say the positives on this product is dead on. I have oily skin, large pores on my cheeks/nose, tiny bumps around my nose/cheeks, and when i squeeze my nose area tiny white yucky things would come to the surface. No matter how much I cleanse and exfoliated my skin it still stayed so congested! I was on the search for a mask to help out. I wanted to try one last drugstore brand before I committed to the pricier high end stuff. After ONE use this product has tightened my pores and got out the junk out of my skin. It left my skin soft, smooth and poreless and it only costed 3.99$ >.< The patch of tiny bumps on my cheek is finally going away. It is truly an HG. It works great with aspirin too as another user noted below. Truly glowing skin. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2006 6:34:00 PM More reviews by fes_fsa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this product is very good. i have very dry cheeks and a very oily T-zone. this kind of balances it out. a couple nights ago, my skin was peeling and very dry, so i put this stuff on to purify my skin before exfoliating. when i rinsed this stuff off, my skin was so soft and even though this has clay in it, my skin was no longer dry. i didn't even need to exfoliate afterward--the dead skin was off as well. i would definitely buy this again, it's cheap, effective, and it smells and feels nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2006 10:41:00 PM More reviews by taiwan_beauty

Great product. Feels tingly and smells good. Dries to tell you it is done. Leaves skin looking less red and more "refreshed". Happy with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2005 10:46:00 PM More reviews by tea713

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I just bought this for the first time after reading the reviews here and I'm definitely impressed. I've used other products made by this company before and have had good results. It's definitely worth the price -- $3.99 for a 9 oz. container -- and it makes my skin feeling extremely smooth, clean and refreshed. I have a blemish on my face and before using this, it was a bit red around the edges and hurt, but after using this... it's not red anymore and doesn't hurt! I'll definitely repurchase.