Got2B In Your Face Pure Intent Clay Masque

4.2

on 3/6/2006 8:39:00 PM

I like this mask, I got it because of the great reviews on it. It is quite similar to Montagne Jenuesse Dead sea mask!! I took off a point for the packaging...really hard to squeeze out even though I just got it. Also the mask is very light almost a gel consistancy. Last night I used it with a few aspirins in it and it really did well!!!! Paid $4.99 Canadian at Pharma Plus...the only place I could find it.

on 3/4/2006 5:27:00 PM

The first time I used this mask I really liked it. I still like it now after many uses..but it somehow didn't seem as good as it was the first time I used it. I like this mask becuase it makes my face feel really squeaky clean and firm afterwards..but I don't see any pore unclogging action it says it delivers. In regards to its packaging..i find it hard to get the stuff out after awhile and my hands hurt from squeezing it too hard..i don't know..maybe it's just me. Overall I would buy this mask again becuase it's not overdrying and I can use it all over my face.

on 2/28/2006 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I like this clay mask better than Queen Helene one, it's not as drying as QH but does the "cleaning job" as good as the QH. I would say this is an effective clay mask, it keeps my pores clean and not over-drying. But it does give me some tingle feeling, and the after-shave smell is annoying too. My other complaint is that it takes more than 15 mins to dry.

on 2/22/2006 3:37:00 PM

I honestly don't know what all the fuss is about. This is a good, inexpensive clay mask that does what any clay mask should do: draw some of the gunk out of your pores, tighten everything and leave your face feeling smooth and soft sans irritation or blotchiness. It has a lighter, creamier texture than say, Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, so the tube packaging makes more sense in this case. It doesn't dry quite as hard as other clay masks so you don't get that 'suctioning' sensation, which may be good or bad depending on preference. The scent is worse than other clay masks I've tried (QHMJM; Desert Essence; Burt's Bees, to name a few) because it's strongly like men's cologne. It's not awful, but not particularly enjoyable either. Overall, this is fine, though I'll probably just end up getting another Queen Helene (in the tub this time) because it's even cheaper.

ETA: Okay, I'm really liking this mask more and more. IT stings upon initial application, doesn't dry too hard, is fairly easy to wash off, and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, unlike other clay masks I've tried, as well as smaller-pored and glowy. It's ridiculously cheap too, especailly considering the huge amount you get.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i love this mask. I have been using queen helene but discovered this one at Ulta. The smell is pretty good (better than QH), although I don't know how effective this mask is. I have to give it 5 lippies just for the smell and not drying my skin out. I have acne but dry skin at the same time specially in the winter. Will buy again

on 1/28/2006 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a fantastic mask for a very good price, and readily avaliable. While it does have that annoying aftershave scent, it fades quickly after you take off the mask. It does tingle...but not quite so much that I would call it stinging. It works very well...the mask dries in about 10 minutes, I usually leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Afterwards, my skin is softer, and feels clearer the next morning. Added to the rest of my routine, this really does help to keep my acne under control. It can be a bit drying as soon as you take it off, so put on a moisturizer.

on 1/16/2006 11:13:00 PM

This product is awesome. I have oily skin and enlarged pores around my nose and cheeks. I also have these flesh colored bumps on my chin but they do not hurt--they're just there. Well after a week of using this product, I now have clear skin, the bumps are gone, my skin feels soft and firm, and it is not oily at all! It did tingle a little but that only means that it was working. The price is very cheap and the bottle is functional because it is upside down and it has a flip-lid. I would absolutely recommend this product.

on 1/16/2006 4:57:00 AM

This is a wonderful mask. I picked it up after reading reviews here and I have to say the positives on this product is dead on. I have oily skin, large pores on my cheeks/nose, tiny bumps around my nose/cheeks, and when i squeeze my nose area tiny white yucky things would come to the surface. No matter how much I cleanse and exfoliated my skin it still stayed so congested! I was on the search for a mask to help out. I wanted to try one last drugstore brand before I committed to the pricier high end stuff. After ONE use this product has tightened my pores and got out the junk out of my skin. It left my skin soft, smooth and poreless and it only costed 3.99$ >.< The patch of tiny bumps on my cheek is finally going away. It is truly an HG. It works great with aspirin too as another user noted below. Truly glowing skin. Will buy again.

on 1/5/2006 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

this product is very good. i have very dry cheeks and a very oily T-zone. this kind of balances it out. a couple nights ago, my skin was peeling and very dry, so i put this stuff on to purify my skin before exfoliating. when i rinsed this stuff off, my skin was so soft and even though this has clay in it, my skin was no longer dry. i didn't even need to exfoliate afterward--the dead skin was off as well. i would definitely buy this again, it's cheap, effective, and it smells and feels nice.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Great product. Feels tingly and smells good. Dries to tell you it is done. Leaves skin looking less red and more "refreshed". Happy with this product.

Popular Masks