April 18, 2014 | 1856 users online

Fragrances - Moschino - I Love Love

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by knics33

As much as I am trying to pick up on the different notes and think through the fragrance, all I am getting is sweet lemony notes and pink grapefruit. There are some veeery slight florals in the dry down, but nothing that stands out. I adore the ad and bottle, but am completely unimpressed with the actual juice :/. While I Love Love is definitely relaxed and great for summer, you could easily find a grapefruit body splash that would be just as good.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2010 10:52:00 AM More reviews by redkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this perfume from London ,God i like it from the first second i smell it..it had a very familiary smell..
It was very cheep ,i got together it a very nice sparkling bogy lotion in tub with same smell.
This is fruity fresh,perfect for summer time,,not only it depnds by every lady
And i finally i find the answer is smelling same like my favorite ever parfume and this is Light Blue BY D&G. Of course there is a difference in smell..this parfume is more dusty dry..sweet then DG.
I do like this for everyday wear..i mean is not very sweet for wearing it while i wear jeans or shorts..also is going fine when i am at job and i need to be feminin and discret..and this is perfect.
I will rebuy it

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Weby007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favourite fragrance I have used so far, smells delicios. Has a strong fruity fragrance to it and has great staying power too. I love wearing this perfume, gives a great confidence boost!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 10:53:00 PM More reviews by ADELANOVAL

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I Love Love, is an enticing and fun feminine fragrance by the design house of moschino. Is for the women that love life.

It's an spontaneous blend of bright citrus, followed by sexy yet feminine florals, smoothing off to cinnamon leaves, woods and musk. Sensational, sparkling and dazzling way to top off your day.

Is a very UPLIFTING LEMONY, sexy glamorous creation, that makes me feel like a supermode. LOL! :)

I love it!

It's very simiral to the D&G "Liqht Blue" scent, but last longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by falovalo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I Love Love is a wonderfully cheery scent. It smells like those lemon icee things you get at carnivals and fairs in the summer. If you arn't in a good mood, spray this on and I guarantee you will be, it's that lighthearted and fun. It's a slightly more grapefruity version of Light Blue, in a more fun bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2009 9:36:00 AM More reviews by crazyfudgie

I love D&G light blue and when I smelled this I loved it too! and then I realized it's very similar to light blue. Some review said this is more citricy but I think it's sweeter but still a very fresh scent. I got mine at Macy's. I'm done with the big bottle and wanted to get another one and they don't sell it anymore? ! any ideas?

I gave the packaging a 4 because the cap started to get really sticky for some reazon.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2009 9:22:00 AM More reviews by ilovethings

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

For the records, yes it smells very much like D+G light blue, but i would say its a little more citrussy. I like it better.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2009 8:07:00 AM More reviews by janinam16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

reminds me of Dolce n gabanna´s Light blue,but for me this one has got a longer lasting fragrance,iˇve been using it for about three years and never got tired of it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2009 2:36:00 PM More reviews by RedNailz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

In my search for a signature scent, I Love Love is the closest I've gotten. It's not perfect but I will buy a full sized bottle (just have a mini now), in spite of the fact that I hate the packaging (but I don't display it so it doesn't matter). On me, there is very little similarity to D&G Light Blue. I Love Love has more depth, is more complex, and as others have noted, lasts alot longer. It is one of a few fragrances that I like from start to finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2009 2:04:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

THis is definitely one of the perfumes in my collection. I used to use it a lot more when I was younger and definitely is one of those scents that brings back memories lol. It is a great summer perfume that has the perfect citrusy, grapefruit, sweet smell and love to use it for summer weather. Otherwise my daily is always Miss DIor Cherie! :)