Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love

Fragrance Notes: Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Red Currant, Lily-of-the-Valley, Bulrushes, Tea Rose, Cinnamon Leaves, Tanaka Wood, Musk, Cedar.

on 8/18/2010 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I dislike Light Blue but I really like this- Light Blue is sharp lemon juice on my skin while this is just that tad sweeter, fruitier and softer. I can't wear it during the day to work though so I save it for weekends, theres a colleague who wears light blue (very liberally) and she's been wearing it before I got my Moschino so i don't want to seem like a copycat.

on 7/16/2010 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Actually, I do not like fruity scents and this one reminds me of Cheap and Chic of the same brand with fruity undernotes. This might be great for hot summer days, but not for me...

on 6/28/2010 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is truly a refreshing scent that makes you feel giddy and happy. It is very similar to Light Blue, Eclat and Anna Sui secret wish but the first notes are a bit fruitier -- for me. Much to my dismay, it doesn't last an hour on me. I have to constantly re-apply to make sure I still smell like it. I live in a tropical country and this is the perfect scent to wear. I alternate this with Anna Sui Secret Wish (my HG scent)

on 5/28/2010 1:42:00 AM

I dont have this- my friend does, and she wears this everyday as her signature scent. ive always wondered what it was, assuming it was light blue because it smells VERY VERY similar, and was surprised when she said this name. Its very light yet a very memorable smell, with a hint of citrus and grapefruit thats very very fresh and perfect for summer. i would consider buying it, but it smells very similar to light blue (the very sea breeze smell they both have yet I Love Love has a bit more fruitier tones in it, but nothing over whelming) in which my sister has that I tend to spray a lot on myself ;) but I would definitley give it a try!

on 4/9/2010 1:16:00 PM

More citrus-y than D&G Light Blue, more affordable and longer lasting. My favorite thing about this perfume, however, is it really compliments my favorite lotion - J.R. Watkins lemon cream. I'm looking forward to smelling like citrus and lemon cookies all spring and summer long =)

on 3/31/2010 9:13:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this perfume! It's fresh but a little sweet at the same time, very youthful and flirty!

on 3/25/2010 5:47:00 AM

I love this scent, it's perfect for spring and summer! Citrus and Orange, but in a soft way, energizing and not to overwhelming. I payed 15 euro, really cheap and I do feel chic! Makes me want tot try other Moschino scents, but first I'm going to enjoy this one some more!

on 3/11/2010 5:58:00 PM

As much as I am trying to pick up on the different notes and think through the fragrance, all I am getting is sweet lemony notes and pink grapefruit. There are some veeery slight florals in the dry down, but nothing that stands out. I adore the ad and bottle, but am completely unimpressed with the actual juice :/. While I Love Love is definitely relaxed and great for summer, you could easily find a grapefruit body splash that would be just as good.

on 3/5/2010 10:52:00 AM

I got this perfume from London ,God i like it from the first second i smell it..it had a very familiary smell..
It was very cheep ,i got together it a very nice sparkling bogy lotion in tub with same smell.
This is fruity fresh,perfect for summer time,,not only it depnds by every lady
And i finally i find the answer is smelling same like my favorite ever parfume and this is Light Blue BY D&G. Of course there is a difference in smell..this parfume is more dusty dry..sweet then DG.
I do like this for everyday wear..i mean is not very sweet for wearing it while i wear jeans or shorts..also is going fine when i am at job and i need to be feminin and discret..and this is perfect.
I will rebuy it

on 1/30/2010 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My favourite fragrance I have used so far, smells delicios. Has a strong fruity fragrance to it and has great staying power too. I love wearing this perfume, gives a great confidence boost!

Popular Fragrances