October 25, 2014 | 1593 users online

Conditioner - Redken - Color Extend Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2009 12:43:00 AM More reviews by JanC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love Color Extend conditioner! I color my hair with Redken's Color Gel in a copper red brown shade and this conditioner along with the Color Extend shampoo really help bring out the copper in my hair. I have alot of fine hair and Color Extend shampoo and conditioner leave my hair full of body and shine. I find that Color Extend conditioner really helps preserve the red copper in my hair.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2009 6:24:00 PM More reviews by atsugari

I thought this would extend the color since I colored my hair a copper red. Did nothing to extend color, not very moisturizing. Kinda pricey for a mediocore product. Did nothing for my hair my color still faded.

Packaging is always in small bottles that are worth a bit of money. Will not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Bobbie5772

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have found my HG shampoo and conditioner! I was using Redken's All Soft in the gold bottles and it is really the best shampoo and conditioner for my thick, fine, damaged hair. The only problem was it fades color like crazy- I mean with one or two uses. Now I've found Redken's Color Extend- it makes my hair feel as soft and as shiny as the All Soft, but no fading. I have to wash daily, so this was a real problem before. This stuff is the best.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2009 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Jenny__Girl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Along with the shampoo I wouldn't purchase this again. It was recommended by a stylist, but the combination of the shampoo and conditioner makes my highlighted hair flat and lifeless. It also does nothing to extend or protect the color. Big thumbs down!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2008 9:23:00 PM More reviews by blondie91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the shampoo and conditioner! My hair is fine and color treated, and this makes it manageable and healthy looking. It never looks greasy and it also looks more volumized.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2008 3:15:00 AM More reviews by acheong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. I've had my hair stripped and colored dark this year and started using this conditioner because of how bad I've been treating my hair. I felt it the difference it made the first time I used it, when I ran the water back through it and how silky my hair felt. After my shower, it was tangle free and super manageable. About two weeks ago I ran out, and went back to using my left over L'Oreal Vive Pro shampoo and conditioner and currently loathe washing my hair because it just feels awful afterwards. I'm aching to get some more Redken conditioner.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2008 3:10:00 AM More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Where is the conditioning part? This stuff leaves my hair icky, sticky, dry and frizzy!!! It makes my hair impossible to brush. Needless to say I will NOT repurchase!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2008 6:20:00 AM More reviews by soleil_kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pro: easy to comb even when wet
Contra: I still have to re-dye my hair every four to six weeks, so it does nothing for colour enhancing.

But it makes my hair feel soft, though it gets frizzy when dry. But I don't blame that on the conditioner. Didn't buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2008 8:57:00 PM More reviews by nekoki_nikki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, I don't know if it's just me but it left my hair as a tangly, dry, mess. I pulled hair out just trying to get out the tangles.
The smell was nice though :0

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2008 2:49:00 PM More reviews by jln7124

So dissapointed in this conditioner (and shampoo). Dried out my color treated hair, and did nothing to improve the condition of my hair or the longevity of the color! Would definitely not purchase again, especially for the $15 price tag!