October 25, 2014 | 1661 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Club

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by jgaag

Love this super versatile shade.It was one that for years I laughed at when people recommended it to me, both the red brown, and the emerald green seem to be ridiculous to me. HOWEVER- it looks amazing with warm skin and brings out previously unknown green tones in my brown eyes. I use it frequently in the crease over anything shimmery and light, and then wet with an angle brush as a liner. I get a pretty solid green out of the liner portion, especially if I layer it over black gel liner.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by amlheureux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tried so hard to like this product, but I just... don't. I get very little color pay-off no matter how I apply it (brush, sponge-tip, wet, dry) and none of that gorgeous green reflects I see in the pan. The 'definer' shade in the Wet N' Wild Comfort Zone palette is 100x better and also cheaper. I'm very disappointed with the quality of this item, although I continue to love MAC.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by luna2012

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

such a beautiful color on the pan... but on me it looks like dirt- mud.. no green tones at all... (nw15-nw20 for reference)
i was sooo excited to buy it and soo disappointed after i tried it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Jesse30

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One of the prettiest, versital, coolest duo chrome shaddows ever! I love the shade how you can wear it in literaly EVERY look you do. Really worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by 90sbaby4eva23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite eye shadows from ANY make-up brand. A very unique color which doesn't look special in the pan but trust this color is so versatile & looks great paired w/ gold, taupe, gray, green purple or blue shadows. Which makes club a NEUTRAL despite it being muddy brown shadow with STRONG red warm undertones & cool green/teal/gray duo chrome. Donít be alarmed by the redness both warm & cool skin tones look equally fabulous wearing this shadow. Clubís appearance can be altered like a chameleon depending on what colored base is used underneath it. If you want it to look exactly as appears to be in the pan use a teal base as I do, to cancel out redness use a black base for smokey look. Club is a satin finish with semi opaque pigmentation that you can easily build on for high intensity. I never have to scrape the brush into the shadow for product to adhere & it blends like a dream.
HOW I WEAR CLUB: First, prime lids with Macís bare study paint pot, and then I take both NYXís eyeliners in sapphire & sea foam green smearing them generously over bare study. Next, place Mac steamy in the inner corners club on the next half. Finally, use plumage or bottle green on the outer ďvĒ for smokey effect. Also you could place woodwinked on the inner corners & use humid or antiqued in the outer corner.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by nordavind

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This eyeshadow looks fabulous in the pan, unfortunately a bit better than it does on the eyelid. In the pan itís a vibrant emerald green and brown duochrome. As usual with MAC, the texture is very easy to work with, except some minor fallout. The colour is not true to pan, on the lid it looks plum brown with only a hint of green shimmer. The main issue I have with Club is the wear.. With a base, usually my make-up barely fades at the end of the day, but this particular shade vanishes after a few hours only, that's the first time I experience that with a MAC shadow. Thatís a shame because I love the colour.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2011 9:01:00 AM More reviews by annakimla

This shadow looks nice but it does not last on the lid long enough. It dissappears after 3 hrs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by bigsvig

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

CLUB is just such a singular color - described well by all the other reviews. It is so pretty it takes my breath away everytime I use it. I wear this in the day by smudging it along my upper lashline/outer-v. Packing it on instead of swiping gives a slightly different texture - denser green effects, but both are just so pretty added to a neutral eye design. I think its beetle-like effect is alluring enhancing the eye instead of competing with it.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2011 6:28:00 AM More reviews by lauracrua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A great nighttime eyeshadow from Mac. I use it over UD primer potion and that brings out the green in this duo chrome shade. I think it's probably better on darker skins as it very dark on my pale skin (I wear Nars SG in Mont Blanc).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by narkiz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Such a great color.To make it look more green today I put NYX Horse Raddish Jumbo pencil on lid, put club over it, smoked it out with Wedge and Smut. I liked it so much, tomorrow I'll be wearing it for a bbq party too.