July 30, 2014 | 1009 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Nail Enamel

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by streetlove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

An excellent product! I would recommend to anyone! You can't beat the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by whawhawhacawhaaawhaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This nail polish is amazing! I bought Silver Screen, which is silver, and it came out wonderfully, requiring only one good coat to get even colour on the nails! It lasted 4 days with no chipping WITHOUT a base coat (only a top coat). I'll only take one lippie off because I found this nail polish got rather goopy sooner than most nail polishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2010 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Glimmerstick

I think this is one of the best brands for nail polishes out there! It doesn't chip quickly and generally lasts a really long time, it's shiny and gives nails a beautiful 'shine' Me and my mum both really like the nail polish- and the fact it doesn't dry out quick! I love the shades available :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 3:23:00 PM More reviews by cuonbroadway

This has to be the best nail polish I have ever bought! Iím not particularly big into getting manicures, but Iíve borrowed professional brands of nail polishes from friends, and none have impressed me as much as Revlon nail polishes have. Itís hard to believe that theyíre so very inexpensive! I do wish they had a bigger color selection, but unless Iím looking for a very specific color, I know Iím only buying Revlon nail polish from now on!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 11:43:00 PM More reviews by lye013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like Revlon polishes! The staying power of these polishes are pretty good, and only start to see chipping/peeling after 5 days or so. The brush is nice and small, which is an added bonus as it makes for a nice cleaner application near the edge of the nail. The formula is nice and thin, not thick, which makes for easy smooth application and quick trying time. Definitely a great buy, and will continue to repurchase more of these in different colours!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by kashtastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this product in "Iced Spice".
I'm not too fussed on the colour, but I got it for free when I bought some other Revlon products.

I like the bottle and the brush is easy to handle. The thickness of the polish is nice and it goes on easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by burberryrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I guess I'm not the world's foremost authority on nail polishes as I don't paint them very often, and when I do I just use drugstore brands (a few in my collection are NYC, Maybelline, Revlon, Sally Hansen) but as of late I've begun to really enjoy painting them. I was looking for another nice Fall color in addition to my favorite red, a metallic burgundy by NYC...maybe a rich brown or deep purple...and today on a whim I picked up this Revlon polish in 903, Hot for Chocolate. It went on smoothly and didn't cake up when I applied multiple layers. It's a gorgeous color: dark brown and very shiny. My other varnishes (especially one I own from the NYC "City Collection") don't apply nearly as smoothly. I'd like to pick it up in a purple color.
I also have this in some various red color (don't recall the name; I got it a long time ago), and the color has changed drastically. It's sort of a dusty red and it's quite dry. They don't age very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by MikiKaneohe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I just wanted to let everyone out there know that this cheap, DS brand is one of the best nail polishes I have EVER used! I cannot believe the quality of this product! Bourjois, Essie, China Glaze, OPI (Sephora and otherwise), Sally Hansen all wish they were this polish. I have minimal chipping when I use this, and the finish just gets better to me as I wear it. I can go a week with no touchups!!!! The colors arent terribly streaky, and the color variety is decent. I was truly surprised at how well this wore, given all the other brands I have tried. This feels worth the money you pay, and I rarely feel that way about NP's-thats I why I usually go after the Sinful polishes at Walgreens which are just cheap & fun after realizing that everything chips and looks crappy after a week. Revlon should be proud of itself for making a great NP!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2010 3:37:00 AM More reviews by ALE209

I have been wantig a green mint color and found it when I was at the Revlon section...I like this product because its about $4 and usually many nail polishes that I wear by the first time I wash dishes it begins to chip off and this one didn't..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 12:30:00 AM More reviews by celevia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

im not a fan of revlon nail polishes, the colours i've tried are very sheer that usually requires at least three coats. i dont like the brush, it's small and thin, so application could get streaky sometimes, i prefer a thick wide brush like OPI. however they have came out with some of the most gorgeous colours so i think for its cheap price it's worth a try.