October 21, 2014 | 1204 users online

Skincare - Body - Dove - Anti-Perspirant

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2006 11:51:00 AM More reviews by nnana

My HG deodorant! Smells fresh all day...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2005 1:05:00 PM More reviews by wscbrown

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dove is the only antiperspirant that doesn't make me itch under my arms. It smells nice all day long, and keeps me dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2005 8:43:00 PM More reviews by lexingtonienne

Love the scent and the good for skin formula, but I need an antiperspirant to keep me dry and smelling fresh. This fails compared to Secret Platinum and Degree. I still gave it 3 stars b/c if the protection works for you it's wonderful. If you need something stronger, I recommend Secret Platinum with Olay skin conditioners.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2005 11:37:00 AM More reviews by duncan123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really like this one in the clear version -- hate getting those white marks on my clothes, so the clear is best for me. It keeps me dry, clean and smelling good and the price is very nice. I got this in a trial version from Dove and will definately buy again when this runs out. I'm sort of hit and miss when it comes to Dove, but this one is a winner in my book. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2005 11:05:00 AM More reviews by pinkacid

This is the ONLY deodorant that doesn't make me sweat and it lasts a long time. I don't like scent deodorants because it gets cloying in the middle of the day. And Dove is known to be gentle, so I really trust it. I'm almost done with my 2nd purchase and I sure am going to buy another one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2005 10:43:00 PM More reviews by cris2003

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this invisible solid anti-perspirant. It works well for me. I like to purchase the powder fragranced one. I like it a lot, but have to admit it does flake a little so I guess it is not entirely invisible. But, nonetheless it still is a good product. It softens skin really nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2005 4:09:00 PM More reviews by shoppingrl

I absolutely LOVE dove! This product smells amazing and moisturizes my underarms. The downside is it contains aluminum. I will not be re-purchasing becuase aluminum is bad to be in your deodrant.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2005 10:49:00 PM More reviews by ahenema

I love the way this smells and feels. I'm not sure why I started using this, I was using secret for sometime but recently switched to Dove. I think it was on sale, but anyway, this is a great product and does not make my armpits uncomfortable even after a shave. My one complaint is that it can be too soft. My current deodorant has broken up, though I have about 50% left. It just sort of fell apart. I think the deodorant may be a little too creamy causing it too crumble.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2005 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Amykakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff actually works really good! Definitely buying again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2005 12:32:00 AM More reviews by pillowbear

I used Dove solid deodorant when it was just launched. I didn't really see anything different, but the 'powdery' feel when I just applied it. I'm an AAB with coarse, black hair - so I need to shave (almost) everyday. My under arms can feel so rough (and look rough!). Now I have found my HG for deodorant (thanks to MUA) - which is BAN. Feels similar to Dove, but BAN DOES make my underarms skin a lot smoother & softer!! Buh bye Dove .... ;o)