Dove Anti-Perspirant

3.9

on 1/28/2006 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My HG deodorant! Smells fresh all day...

on 11/11/2005 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Dove is the only antiperspirant that doesn't make me itch under my arms. It smells nice all day long, and keeps me dry.

Love the scent and the good for skin formula, but I need an antiperspirant to keep me dry and smelling fresh. This fails compared to Secret Platinum and Degree. I still gave it 3 stars b/c if the protection works for you it's wonderful. If you need something stronger, I recommend Secret Platinum with Olay skin conditioners.

on 10/30/2005 11:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this one in the clear version -- hate getting those white marks on my clothes, so the clear is best for me. It keeps me dry, clean and smelling good and the price is very nice. I got this in a trial version from Dove and will definately buy again when this runs out. I'm sort of hit and miss when it comes to Dove, but this one is a winner in my book. :)

on 9/11/2005 11:05:00 AM

This is the ONLY deodorant that doesn't make me sweat and it lasts a long time. I don't like scent deodorants because it gets cloying in the middle of the day. And Dove is known to be gentle, so I really trust it. I'm almost done with my 2nd purchase and I sure am going to buy another one.

on 9/10/2005 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this invisible solid anti-perspirant. It works well for me. I like to purchase the powder fragranced one. I like it a lot, but have to admit it does flake a little so I guess it is not entirely invisible. But, nonetheless it still is a good product. It softens skin really nicely.

on 8/1/2005 4:09:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE dove! This product smells amazing and moisturizes my underarms. The downside is it contains aluminum. I will not be re-purchasing becuase aluminum is bad to be in your deodrant.

on 7/1/2005 10:49:00 PM

I love the way this smells and feels. I'm not sure why I started using this, I was using secret for sometime but recently switched to Dove. I think it was on sale, but anyway, this is a great product and does not make my armpits uncomfortable even after a shave. My one complaint is that it can be too soft. My current deodorant has broken up, though I have about 50% left. It just sort of fell apart. I think the deodorant may be a little too creamy causing it too crumble.

on 6/29/2005 11:05:00 PM

This stuff actually works really good! Definitely buying again!

on 5/30/2005 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I used Dove solid deodorant when it was just launched. I didn't really see anything different, but the 'powdery' feel when I just applied it. I'm an AAB with coarse, black hair - so I need to shave (almost) everyday. My under arms can feel so rough (and look rough!). Now I have found my HG for deodorant (thanks to MUA) - which is BAN. Feels similar to Dove, but BAN DOES make my underarms skin a lot smoother & softer!! Buh bye Dove .... ;o)

Popular Body Skincare Products