July 30, 2014 | 1925 users online

Skincare - Body - Dove - Anti-Perspirant

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2005 11:37:00 AM More reviews by duncan123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really like this one in the clear version -- hate getting those white marks on my clothes, so the clear is best for me. It keeps me dry, clean and smelling good and the price is very nice. I got this in a trial version from Dove and will definately buy again when this runs out. I'm sort of hit and miss when it comes to Dove, but this one is a winner in my book. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2005 11:05:00 AM More reviews by pinkacid

This is the ONLY deodorant that doesn't make me sweat and it lasts a long time. I don't like scent deodorants because it gets cloying in the middle of the day. And Dove is known to be gentle, so I really trust it. I'm almost done with my 2nd purchase and I sure am going to buy another one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2005 10:43:00 PM More reviews by cris2003

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this invisible solid anti-perspirant. It works well for me. I like to purchase the powder fragranced one. I like it a lot, but have to admit it does flake a little so I guess it is not entirely invisible. But, nonetheless it still is a good product. It softens skin really nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2005 4:09:00 PM More reviews by shoppingrl

I absolutely LOVE dove! This product smells amazing and moisturizes my underarms. The downside is it contains aluminum. I will not be re-purchasing becuase aluminum is bad to be in your deodrant.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2005 10:49:00 PM More reviews by ahenema

I love the way this smells and feels. I'm not sure why I started using this, I was using secret for sometime but recently switched to Dove. I think it was on sale, but anyway, this is a great product and does not make my armpits uncomfortable even after a shave. My one complaint is that it can be too soft. My current deodorant has broken up, though I have about 50% left. It just sort of fell apart. I think the deodorant may be a little too creamy causing it too crumble.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2005 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Amykakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff actually works really good! Definitely buying again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2005 12:32:00 AM More reviews by pillowbear

I used Dove solid deodorant when it was just launched. I didn't really see anything different, but the 'powdery' feel when I just applied it. I'm an AAB with coarse, black hair - so I need to shave (almost) everyday. My under arms can feel so rough (and look rough!). Now I have found my HG for deodorant (thanks to MUA) - which is BAN. Feels similar to Dove, but BAN DOES make my underarms skin a lot smoother & softer!! Buh bye Dove .... ;o)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2005 7:55:00 PM More reviews by happygirl1

This stuff is GREAT!!!! I'm not a major sweater (barely break a sweat after 15 minutes of jogging), but not many anti-perspirants seem to keep me dry! It was upsetting because I wasn't sweating anywhere, but my underarms would feel wet. Yuck! Secret didn't do a thing. I was previously using Mitchum solid, which was doing a decent job. I had tried the Dove solid and the roll-on in the past, both of which I didn't like at all (the roll-on doesn't dry very quickly at all) and the solid got crumbly. I always hear such great things about Dove deodorants, so I thought I'd give it one last try. I bought the invisble solid in "original scent". I am amazed! Not only does it feel so smooth and glides so nicely, it doesn't crumble or feel gooey. As far as the scent goes, I think it's the most wonderful deodorant scent I've smelled. I usually use powder scents, but I wanted something different. The 'fresh' smelled flowery to me, but the 'original' smelled like soap! Very clean smelling..which is just what I wanted. Dove keeps me dry and odorless all day! No irritation, no crumbly pieces, and no weird goopy feeling. ALSO, it washes off easily. I don't know about you, but Secret just does NOT seem to want to wash off! I'll scrub and scrub with my mesh sponge, and I can still feel the layer of goo when I shave. Ok, too much information, so I'll just end this with: TRY the invisible solid! It's wonderful! EDITED 8/31/05 - This was great, but it broke me out after I was on my second tube..? I stopped using it and switched back to Mitchum, and the big rash was gone. I still recommend this, because it did seem to work well.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2005 5:09:00 PM More reviews by BlueRain

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Much much better than Secret. Keeps me dry and I have never felt an irritation. It has never crumbled on me or had other problems. My favorite so far.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2005 6:29:00 PM More reviews by jenaphile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is deoderant for people who don't really need deoderant. If you have any kind of sweating problem, this is not the product for you.