October 25, 2014 | 1732 users online

Concealers - MAC - Select Moisturecover

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by KarenDi

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product accentuated my fine under eye lines. i think it would work well to cover blemishes or dark spots, and the color matched my skin wonderfully, BUT, i am returning the product (they applied in the store and I evaluated at the end of the day) and am continuing my quest for a concealer that improves my under eye appearance.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Jaimee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yuck! Settled into fine lines and didn't wear for any great length of time. Returned this baby!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 7:17:00 AM More reviews by RehamArfaj

I use this product for undereye area, it gives a medium coverage but doesn't look cakey at all plus it mosturize very well

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Goldenpale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use a light layer of this under my eyes and around my nose, just to even out redness and so on, and then I dont need any foundation, much quicker.
It blends nicely, has a medium coverage. Think Im on my third tube.
I dont like the packaging, would rather like a tube, dont think it is very hygenic, and ou dont get all the product out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I bought this in my search for the 'perfect' concealer to cover my ever-so-increasingly dark circles. I'm normally NC25-ish in MAC and I got NW20 because I heard this runs dark. It is a nice peachy/salmon color and covers my dark circles initially but I find that they come back about 5 hours later, so it's not longwearing at all.

I really enjoy how moisturizing it is though. I have sensitive undereyes and this never cakes up or makes me look rough/scaly.

While I will keep this and use it up, I will not repurchase as I find it doesn't quite do the job of concealing dark circles and lasting more than 5 or so hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by romangirl

This is my favourite concealer!!It works really well as my under eye area, covering up my (dark) circles.The fact that it is also hydrating is a bonus,no crease at all!
As for the rest of my face I prefer another type of concealer,having combination skin with red marks .
I guess ,'cause of it's moisterising effect it just won't stick on pimpels and red marks!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by alina83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the only concealer I've used from MAC, I haven't used the others so I can't compare but this works pretty well for me. I wouldn't say the coverage is that heavy duty, it does well for minor dark shadows and is really moisturising so I've never had problems with creasing or it looking 'papery' if you know what I mean. But it won't cover heavy duty dark shadows. It doesn't seem to last more than maybe 3-4 hours as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by cattitude

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

OK for sheer coverage. Did not bother my dry, sensitive skin. I used it until the tube ran out, but I would not repurchase because I need something more pigmented to cover my dark circles.

The applicator wand is unhygenic if you use it to touch your eye/finger and then stick it back into the tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2012 4:35:00 AM More reviews by loverlover1328

This is a concealer which due to its liquid consistency is best for under the eye. A lot of people say that to counteract bluish under eye circles, you need to use a warm/pink toned concealer, but I bought this in my fdtn colour NC 30 and find that it works well.
Originally they sold me NW 30 but I took it back when I thought my under eye area didn't match the rest of my face and also having it in a different tone means you can't use it on other areas i.e. around the nose, on blemishes.
This is a super creamy and easy to blend concealer. It sets really well. I tend to apply it prior to fdtn, and put heaps on under the eyes and bridge of the nose etc to counteract redness when drinking! I then add fdtn on top and its a really strong cover up :)
I was told that MAC Studio Finish solid concealer is better for blemishes and I bought that as well. I use this for both.
Packaging is fine, standard doe foot. Good strong wand and cap.

More about me:
Asian normal skin - tending towards combination in summer
Was acne-prone for years
Foundation preference is to look as yellow as possible, absolutely nil pink
MAC NC-30, Shiseido O60
Sunscreen everyday - alternating between Sofina and Invisible Zinc

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Suheera

This concealer is really one of my favourites. The consistency of the product is amazing and it is very hydrating. it blends really well and does'nt crack like creamy concealers. it is perfect for undereye area and it does a great job in covering dark circles. The disadvantage of this product is that you really cannot keep this for a long period of time. I have used mine for about 2 and a half weeks before it finished. I am not sure whether I received a bad batch or if you really just run out that quickly. So it is quit pricey for the amount of product you get. but for those that can afford to splurge should most definitely try this concealer. GREAT RESULTS!!!