February 28, 2015 | 1958 users online

Concealers - MAC - Select Moisturecover

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by xLuna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for a few weeks now, and I really like it. It's great for the undereye area, and if you blend it right it looks flawless. I don't use this on pimples though, cause since it's so moisturizing it just glides off. I've got oily skin, but this concealer stays on all the long. That is great, cause most of my concealers just glides off my oily skin, but this stays on. I'm not happy with the packaging at all. You get a small amount of product, and the "brush" is typically drugstore-package.
I would buy this again though, since I really like the coverage it gives to my undereye cirkles.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by goldenrose2

This is an average concealer. I can't comment on its ability to hide under eye circles as I didn't use it for this purpose. While it is possible for it to cover blemishes, I found that while it gave good coverage it wasn't very blendable and didn't blend very seamlessly into the skin. It feels comfortable on and does last but I found that it did oxidise over time. I will not buy this concealer again purely because I believe that there are betters out there more suited to me. A good first concealer but it did not wow me.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by KarenDi

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product accentuated my fine under eye lines. i think it would work well to cover blemishes or dark spots, and the color matched my skin wonderfully, BUT, i am returning the product (they applied in the store and I evaluated at the end of the day) and am continuing my quest for a concealer that improves my under eye appearance.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Jaimee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yuck! Settled into fine lines and didn't wear for any great length of time. Returned this baby!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 7:17:00 AM More reviews by RehamArfaj

I use this product for undereye area, it gives a medium coverage but doesn't look cakey at all plus it mosturize very well

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Goldenpale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use a light layer of this under my eyes and around my nose, just to even out redness and so on, and then I dont need any foundation, much quicker.
It blends nicely, has a medium coverage. Think Im on my third tube.
I dont like the packaging, would rather like a tube, dont think it is very hygenic, and ou dont get all the product out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I bought this in my search for the 'perfect' concealer to cover my ever-so-increasingly dark circles. I'm normally NC25-ish in MAC and I got NW20 because I heard this runs dark. It is a nice peachy/salmon color and covers my dark circles initially but I find that they come back about 5 hours later, so it's not longwearing at all.

I really enjoy how moisturizing it is though. I have sensitive undereyes and this never cakes up or makes me look rough/scaly.

While I will keep this and use it up, I will not repurchase as I find it doesn't quite do the job of concealing dark circles and lasting more than 5 or so hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by romangirl

This is my favourite concealer!!It works really well as my under eye area, covering up my (dark) circles.The fact that it is also hydrating is a bonus,no crease at all!
As for the rest of my face I prefer another type of concealer,having combination skin with red marks .
I guess ,'cause of it's moisterising effect it just won't stick on pimpels and red marks!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by alina83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the only concealer I've used from MAC, I haven't used the others so I can't compare but this works pretty well for me. I wouldn't say the coverage is that heavy duty, it does well for minor dark shadows and is really moisturising so I've never had problems with creasing or it looking 'papery' if you know what I mean. But it won't cover heavy duty dark shadows. It doesn't seem to last more than maybe 3-4 hours as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by cattitude

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

OK for sheer coverage. Did not bother my dry, sensitive skin. I used it until the tube ran out, but I would not repurchase because I need something more pigmented to cover my dark circles.

The applicator wand is unhygenic if you use it to touch your eye/finger and then stick it back into the tube.