MAC Select Moisturecover

3.8

water (aqua purificata), purified, dimethicone, hydrogenated polyisobutene, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, zinc stearate, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone crosspolymer, sorbitan isostearate, caprylyl dimethicone ethoxy glucoside, dimethicone/ vinyl, dimethicone crosspolymer, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) extract, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, tocopherol, ascoarbyl palmitate, squalane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, silica, potassium sorbate, sorbitol, hexadecane, triisostearin, glucose, fructose, dextrin, sucrose, phytosteryl isostearate, alanine, hydrogenated castor oil, hydrogenated palm glycerides, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, hydrogenated vegetable oil, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, urea, methylparaben, propylparaben [ may contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides ]

on 1/21/2013 10:45:00 PM

This is the first concealer I have used from MAC.
I have tried other drugstore concealers in the past, but have always felt they made my face too cakey and 'made up' & I always struggled to find a colour that actually matched my skintone (NW20). I dont have a problem with pimples or any major skin issues, however I do have some pigmentation on my cheeks and some little red veins that I like to cover up completely (which in the past I've always done by building up my foundation).
I purchased this concealer last week as the MAC mua applied it to the apples of my cheeks & it looked great!
I have used it every day since and it continues to look great all the way up until the end of the day. I also like that it's hydrating and really comfortable to wear.
I will definately be repurchasing.

on 1/18/2013 7:30:00 PM

I have been using this for a few weeks now, and I really like it. It's great for the undereye area, and if you blend it right it looks flawless. I don't use this on pimples though, cause since it's so moisturizing it just glides off. I've got oily skin, but this concealer stays on all the long. That is great, cause most of my concealers just glides off my oily skin, but this stays on. I'm not happy with the packaging at all. You get a small amount of product, and the "brush" is typically drugstore-package.
I would buy this again though, since I really like the coverage it gives to my undereye cirkles.

on 12/21/2012 2:35:00 AM

This is an average concealer. I can't comment on its ability to hide under eye circles as I didn't use it for this purpose. While it is possible for it to cover blemishes, I found that while it gave good coverage it wasn't very blendable and didn't blend very seamlessly into the skin. It feels comfortable on and does last but I found that it did oxidise over time. I will not buy this concealer again purely because I believe that there are betters out there more suited to me. A good first concealer but it did not wow me.

on 12/8/2012 10:58:00 AM

this product accentuated my fine under eye lines. i think it would work well to cover blemishes or dark spots, and the color matched my skin wonderfully, BUT, i am returning the product (they applied in the store and I evaluated at the end of the day) and am continuing my quest for a concealer that improves my under eye appearance.

on 11/18/2012 10:58:00 AM

Yuck! Settled into fine lines and didn't wear for any great length of time. Returned this baby!

on 11/18/2012 7:17:00 AM

I use this product for undereye area, it gives a medium coverage but doesn't look cakey at all plus it mosturize very well

on 11/17/2012 2:15:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I use a light layer of this under my eyes and around my nose, just to even out redness and so on, and then I dont need any foundation, much quicker.
It blends nicely, has a medium coverage. Think Im on my third tube.
I dont like the packaging, would rather like a tube, dont think it is very hygenic, and ou dont get all the product out.

on 10/23/2012 3:16:00 PM

I bought this in my search for the 'perfect' concealer to cover my ever-so-increasingly dark circles. I'm normally NC25-ish in MAC and I got NW20 because I heard this runs dark. It is a nice peachy/salmon color and covers my dark circles initially but I find that they come back about 5 hours later, so it's not longwearing at all.

I really enjoy how moisturizing it is though. I have sensitive undereyes and this never cakes up or makes me look rough/scaly.

While I will keep this and use it up, I will not repurchase as I find it doesn't quite do the job of concealing dark circles and lasting more than 5 or so hours.

on 10/9/2012 12:42:00 PM

This is my favourite concealer!!It works really well as my under eye area, covering up my (dark) circles.The fact that it is also hydrating is a bonus,no crease at all!
As for the rest of my face I prefer another type of concealer,having combination skin with red marks .
I guess ,'cause of it's moisterising effect it just won't stick on pimpels and red marks!

on 10/3/2012 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is the only concealer I've used from MAC, I haven't used the others so I can't compare but this works pretty well for me. I wouldn't say the coverage is that heavy duty, it does well for minor dark shadows and is really moisturising so I've never had problems with creasing or it looking 'papery' if you know what I mean. But it won't cover heavy duty dark shadows. It doesn't seem to last more than maybe 3-4 hours as well.