April 20, 2014 | 933 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Teddy Eye Kohl

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by hollydolly24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

So glad i bought this! Lasts ages once on

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2011 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Chas23

I'm really coming to love MAC's Teddy. I bought it based off the rave reviews here. It's definitely a red based bronze instead of gold/yellow based. So if you have a cooler skin tone, this make not work for you. If you have fair coloring, I'd suggest not smudging it out. It becomes more reddish/purple. It looks as if you have allergies or have been crying. Overall, I'd say the amount of product you place on the water line equals the amount of staying power. I swipe it once across my water line and it will last 4-5 hours. If you swipe more than once, it will last only an hour or so. I really enjoy this product and it glides on easily. It defines my eyes just enough and make the green in my hazel eyes 'pop'. They look almost electric. I think this looks really beautiful on darker lovelies.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2011 3:51:00 AM More reviews by rea1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Well this is a plain brown pencil. Nothing special about the colour. As far as staying power and overall quality is concerned most mac pencils are great, so that is why I comment on the colour.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2011 6:05:00 AM More reviews by AngelicMaris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this on a sale for 11.50 euros and I love it! It makes my green eyes pop!
I wear contact lenses and the only thing I don't like is that in warm weather it ''melts'' and gets on my contacts blurring my vision. I don't know if this happens to someone else, it is a bit annoying but I totally recommend this.

Edit: As much as I love this color I cannot stand getting it into my eyes when I wear contact lenses or have it disappear after a couple of hours... so I change my rating to a two

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My best friend gave me this eyeliner...and I am in love! It is a glorious, psuedo-shimmery shade of reddish brown, very flattering on lighter eye colors, and creamy. I like to use it all over my lid as a shadow for an instantly smoky, bronzed effect. Beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by ithinkuracontra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was in search of an everyday brown eye pencil to replace the black that sometimes looks a bit harsh on my very pale skin, and I stumbled upon this. I love the color. It still looks intense and dark on me without being as harsh as black. I would still wear black on my waterline, but Teddy would definitely be my go-to everyday pencil. My mom, who is a lot darker than I am, tried this and she did not notice that much of a difference on her, though. So to sum up, Teddy would look nice and intense on fair-skinned girls but may look a bit more natural on darker-skinned ones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by stl

I don't like to wear full eye make up on daily basis, so normally I would just apply MAC paint pot in bare study and this to give some definition to my eyes. This kohl works wonders, the brownish color with some shimmer makes the eye make up very definite, yet natural. I have to apply it with paint pot though, otherwise it'd smudge.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 5:49:00 AM More reviews by tinytapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My HG liner, without fail. I have been using this product for probably a decade (give or take a year), and I can't imagine my makeup kit without it. I love that it's versatile for both day wear, and nights out. Sometimes on days where I don't want to bother with much eye makeup at all, I'll do a bare eye with mascara and Teddy gently applied to my waterline - it's lovely! I can't pull off black liner for day wear, AT ALL, so this is my saving grace! With an eye primer, I find that this lasts me pretty well all day. When it does fade, I love the brassy, metallic bronze pigment that it leaves behind - it's almost like a new look. It's equally beautiful when applied precisely or smudged out for a smokey eye. I can't tell you how many times I've been complimented on how this product looks on my eyes, and I've often given it as a gift to grateful girlfriends. I truly believe it works on all eye colours and skin tones, and thoroughly recommend adding to any collection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Klonophunk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

very pleased with my basic eyeliner purchase. I wanted a neutral eye to go with a bright red lip, and this is what I got! It does not smudge even though I put cream on and have creasy, asian eyelids that get slightly greasy over the day and the color is a deep, rich color that really accents my dark brown eyes. It has slight shimmer in it which is fine for me. Although I am not a fan of all of the MAC eyeliners or kohls, this one is my favorite kohl. My favorite powerpoint is Buried Treasure. Love both and the price isn't bad for what you get.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by honeybelly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this liner for 5 or 6 years. I think it is absolutely gorgeous! I am a dark brunette with hazel eyes. I love the definition this eyeliner gives to my eyes. This pencil is a dark shimmery bronze with a hint of plum. I like that I can wear it with bronze and purple eye shadows. It is easy to apply and never dries out. I took one lippie off because the staying power isn't that great, but if MAC were to ever discontinue this I would be lost!