December 22, 2014 | 1806 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Teddy Eye Kohl

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 8:44:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's shame that I have discovered bronze eye liners so late. Teddy is my first bronze liner, and I have decided to purchase it after reading all the positive reviews about it here on MUA. It is a perfect shimmery but not glittery dark bronze liner and it compliments my hazel-ish brown eyes perfectly. I am sure it works wonders on blue and green eyes as well, but I am not so sure about black eyes. I have already purchased this pencil second time and I am sure I will continue to re purchase again and again. The only negative thing about this product is that it is staying power is not the best (it is a kohl after all) and it runs out pretty quick since it is a very soft pencil and I have to sharpen it each time to get a precise a tip.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My HG liner! I brought this recently and since I have been wearing it everyday, I love it! You can layer the colour for a nightime look or wear it finely for an everyday look. The colour is a dark copper brown with gold flecks..Beautiful!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2011 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Gubynaya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG HG HG!!! I've been using this for the last ten or so years. It is maybe my favorite makeup item of all time. It is just so beautiful and natural looking: a dark coppery brown with tiny gold flecks. Looks great on everyone. I wear this every day and even at my wedding! Perfect daytime alternative to black liner. Great smooth, yet not greasy consistency; glides on perfectly. The only downfall is the price :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the consistency and the way that this pencil applies on the eye Im not a huge fan of the color. Its a redish brown color that would look fabulous on someone with blue eyes. On my brown eyes looks just ok I guess. Its very soft and creamy but manages to stay put all day on my waterline. Because of its super soft creamy texture its an excellent base for a brown smoky look. I wouldnt buy it again though because i prefer more rich cool toned browns and this one has quite strong redish undertones

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by shesparkles

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Teddy is a beautiful, rich, dark brown liner with a bit of shimmer to it and a slightly red undertone--but far less red and far better for fair skinned girls than UD Bourbon, IMO. It has a lovely creamy texture and applies with hardly any tugging or skipping. If set with powder it can last all day, and in general has very good life for a regular kohl. If you are branching out beyond plain old black liners, Teddy should be your first stop in the MAC arsenal. A classic. I knocked off one lippy because it does smudge (on application and over the course of the day) and you use up the product fairly quickly, but would rather have only knocked off a half--make no mistake, I love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Homegirl81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous slightly metallic deep brown colour - looks amazing with blue eyes. I tend to use this on the waterline as a warmer/ softer alternative to black. It also works sketched over the eyelids and smudged (it will crease a little over time, but still look sort of sexy and smoky).

Longwearing, and doesn't irritate my eyes when I have contacts in.

Sure this will be a long time favourite for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by hollydolly24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

So glad i bought this! Lasts ages once on

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2011 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Chas23

I'm really coming to love MAC's Teddy. I bought it based off the rave reviews here. It's definitely a red based bronze instead of gold/yellow based. So if you have a cooler skin tone, this make not work for you. If you have fair coloring, I'd suggest not smudging it out. It becomes more reddish/purple. It looks as if you have allergies or have been crying. Overall, I'd say the amount of product you place on the water line equals the amount of staying power. I swipe it once across my water line and it will last 4-5 hours. If you swipe more than once, it will last only an hour or so. I really enjoy this product and it glides on easily. It defines my eyes just enough and make the green in my hazel eyes 'pop'. They look almost electric. I think this looks really beautiful on darker lovelies.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2011 3:51:00 AM More reviews by rea1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Well this is a plain brown pencil. Nothing special about the colour. As far as staying power and overall quality is concerned most mac pencils are great, so that is why I comment on the colour.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2011 6:05:00 AM More reviews by AngelicMaris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this on a sale for 11.50 euros and I love it! It makes my green eyes pop!
I wear contact lenses and the only thing I don't like is that in warm weather it ''melts'' and gets on my contacts blurring my vision. I don't know if this happens to someone else, it is a bit annoying but I totally recommend this.

Edit: As much as I love this color I cannot stand getting it into my eyes when I wear contact lenses or have it disappear after a couple of hours... so I change my rating to a two