December 19, 2014 | 854 users online

Body Scrubs - LUSH - Buffy the Backside Slayer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by starlet1209

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

OMG! This prduct is fantastic! It makes my faky dry legs in the winter months feel moisturized and supple!
The exfoliating power is just right, and the smell is just lovely!
The only thing that breaks my heart is that it's 20$ (or so) CAD. So I try to use it sparingly, but I will def repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by sarahhjosephinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love Buffy! I've been using it for about a month now and its definitely worth the hype/cost. Its moisturizing and exfoliating at the same time and it smells great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 5:49:00 PM More reviews by shamuball

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to use this as a scrub before shaving my legs, but it leaves such a rich, oily layer that it clogs up my razor. it's definitely moisturizing, almost too greasy for me. i'll stick to the sugar scrubs.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by BonnieinAZ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm glad I came here to read the read the reviews because the SA never told me to shut off the shower head. The first run only gave me 5 uses. It literally was like rubbing butter on my skin in that it melted just that fast. So I will purchase again and try it with the shower head off. I have crazy dry skin and keratis pillaris (sp)? I'm also very lazy when it comes to lotion. It does give you the feeling of having an oil on your skin so if you don't like that feeling you probably won't care for this. For those who have super dry skin though it might change your life. I don't care for the scent. It's an herbally earthy sort've scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by katie0804

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Oh my, I love this! This was my first body butter I tried at LUSH, and I will keep buying it! The smell is wonderful, slightly herbal and nutty (similar to LUSH's Handy Gurugu hand cream). Buffy is also extremely moisturizing, I love using it in the winter when my skin is super dry. The way you use Buffy is a little annoying, but totally worth it. Turn off the overhead in your shower- the bar will melt very quickly if you don't. You rub the bar wherever you need to. It gives an amazing exfoliation (I don't think it's too rough, but I'm sure it is for some people), and a wonderful layer of moisture. After you rinse off your skin will feel oily, but don't worry it doesn't stay that way for long. Also, if the feeling does bother you a lot you could buy a dusting powder to help soak up the excess oil. This product is fantastic, I would suggest it to anyone with dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Xiaored

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Let me start out by saying I love this product. I use it everyday. My favorite part is the nutty, sweetness it leaves behind. I buy the smaller bars because it tends to melt so keep it somewhere dry. Also, I use this under my arms to help with my baking soda deodorant stick (see my review on baking soda for more info). I will be buying this product again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Lylacgirl

I once used this body butter and I didn't really like the feel of it. I decided to give it another try and use it after my shower. It felt really good, I have naturally dry legs and now they are super soft. A nice tip to saving this body butter would be to cut of a small chunk and turn off your water, then scrub yourself. The scent of this product is kind of flowery and nutty, I really like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2012 7:13:00 AM More reviews by alousek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Buffy is a great moisturizing body massage/peeling bar, that is offering both super soft skin plus some moisture. That would all be perfect, if it would not come in the bar form. I am having troubles in terms of packaging with almost all Lush products, in this case its really not practical to put it just like that on the shelf or into the shower, it is making everything super greasy.. Thatís why I stopped buying it, otherwise it was perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 7:54:00 AM More reviews by alicilera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I am crazy about this product! Buffy has seriously made a difference to my shower routine, it leaves me with such soft, moisturized (some may find it abit too greasy feeling..?) legs and hands, and at first i kinda hated the smell of this but it grows on me. everytime i use it, i feel like i'm stepping into the LUSH store. i have finished 1 of the small bar and have since repurchased the bigger bar. i tried aqua mirabilis, but it is slightly courser in terms of the scrubbing qoutient, but it does not moisturize as well, plus it smelt like peanut butter which i really hate in the shower. so BUFFY IS NOW MY HG, i cant live without it, altho it is pricey as hell because i go through a 100g bar in 2-3 weeks!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by karoin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite Lush product (and I have and constantly buy a lot of Lush products).

It is also my favorite body exfoliator ever. It is coarse enough to give me a good scrub but not too coarse to hurt me. It works great on arms, legs, back, but, after shaving, before shaving... just anything really...

I have keratosis pilaris on my arms and a little on my thighs. My thighs have never been smoother and more uniform in color and texture. The KP is worse on my arms but it improved greatly after using buffy.

It is incredibly moisturizing and when I'm feeling lazy I don't even have to moisturize after my shower/bath.

I would not recommend this to people who are prone to body acne because it really is oily and can make you break out.

Otherwise this is a holy grail for me and I will repurchase it as long as they make it. When I buy the large size version it lasts a VERY long time, it is definitely worth the money.