Dior j'adore

3.8

on 2/4/2013 8:24:00 PM

I got this as a gift (lucky huh?). It's not a smell I would normally gravitate to (i like vanillery, fruity, minty or violet...or anything that's not this, really) but I really quite like it. Inoffensive floral springs to mind. Very pleasant. Has good lasting power. I don't think I'd buy it again but I am enjoying using it up.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

J'adore EDP is my all time, Favourite scent! It is simply Devine! I feel likes goddess whenever I spray it on!
I saviour every drop, and i only use for very special occasions! Every time I wear it, I always get comments on how gorgeous I smell! My husband loves this scent on me (I love perfume and have quite a few 'favourites') and it's his favourite for me also!!
J'adore is timeless yet modern and classic at the same time! It will make men - and women - swoon! It has to be tried on to truly understand the 'magic' that is J'adore! You will not be disappointed!

on 1/25/2013 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have a dupe sample of it,I don't know if its the exact same smell like the original one,but its very good.Its so fresh and so delicate.

on 1/12/2013 4:42:00 PM

I loveee this perfume. I remember always stealing it from my mom, and I always get so many compliments when I wear it. The lasting power is incredible! And I think it's interesting that the bottle was made to be in the shape of a women's body.

on 1/12/2013 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I do not generally like writing negative reviews but I cannot handle j'adore.
I have a lovely well meaning elderly friend who keeps buying this for me after I mentioned that I liked some Dior perfumes (Diorella/Dioressence). Bless.
I have tried to like it but I find it smack-in-the-face loud.It reminds me of the powerhouse perfumes of the eighties. I remember being a kid a the impact Georgio Beverly Hills had on me whenever someone I was close to was wearing it. Big and loud. Unfortunately j'adore works like that on me . It actually makes me feel ill.The lasting power is amazing....just a pity I don't like the scent.
The upside of this is my friends and mum love my bottles that I have passed on to them. The scent smells pleasant/inoffensive on them. Perhaps just my chemistry??

I think this one has given me a headache. Hubby said it smells very average, too. It feels/smells like I've shoved pine leaves up my nose and prickled all the insides. My nose actually hurts from smelling this. I get a very sharp pine note that feels like it's been rammed up my nose. Wouldn't buy again.

on 11/5/2012 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Bought myself a pure perfume set and am DELIIIIIGHTED! A fruity floral with the HG amount of musk! I don't find it generic at all - on the contrary, I cannot recall which of the previously sniffed/worn perfumes would have been similar or at least distantly relating to J'adore. The bouquet is light and sunny, a celebration of summer and feminine grace: recommended to anyone who wants to put an accent on the "I am a fragile female, so love and protect me" part of our nature. Whereas Miss Dior is so innocent it's almost " Sunday in a church", J'adore is more sensuous and alluring. Also, it's one of those scents that, no matter now much you apply and how long you smell it, don't give anyone a headache: a big plus for hot days when just 1 wrong note is enough to make people heave and gag!

on 10/10/2012 1:01:00 PM

This is a citrus floral, not spicy or overbearing. It is a nice scent and versatile, but it is not my favorite for some reason. I find the scent to be forgettable, and for that reason I wouldn't purchase it twice. I also don't like the shape of the bottle, I'm always worried I'm going to drop it or something. I do prefer this scent over the other Dior perfumes, however.

on 9/8/2012 1:25:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Nice floral that is not overbearing. Smells really good but I can only smell it on my skin if I put my nose right up to it otherwise it gets lost. I don't think others can smell this at all on me unless they are smelling my skin. Therefore good for office settings at least for me.

I tried both the EDP and the EDT. I like it, but honestly Dior makes perfumes that smell even better! I recommend trying Dior Addict 2, Miss Dior Cherie L'eau or Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle over J'adore if you want young and sexy, but J'adore's very sophisticated and great for formal events. I can see this is kind of sensual too.

Popular Fragrances