September 30, 2014 | 2051 users online

Treatments (Face) - Philosophy - The Microdelivery Peel Pads

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2007 7:15:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

I use these daily on my face. After I use it on my face I use the pad on my elbows and knees. It does make a difference. I stopped using for a while and I noticed. They are pricey.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2007 5:15:00 PM More reviews by kadins13

Way over-rated! I went through one full-sized jar, using one pad a day and NOTHING! Just like everything else, philosophy products are hit and miss too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2007 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Goldenstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I didn't care for these peel pads at all (overated crap). They burned my skin & made it peel like crazy (my skin looked terrible). I recently tried MD Skincare peel pads & they are fantastic- everything that I wanted these to be.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2007 6:36:00 PM More reviews by anenga

I got these on EBay for $15, so at least I didn't waste A LOT of money. These pads burn even my not very sensitive skin. And I don't think that lactic acid is responsible for that, because I used it before in other products, and was fine. Just don't work for me, that's all.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2007 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Annie_in_MN

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use these and my skin glows. I use them two to three times a week. I am in my late 30's and I am happy with how my skin looks. Be sure to use an SPF 15 or higher moisturizer in conjunction with this product due to the high exfoliation factor.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2007 6:14:00 AM More reviews by lizc131

Didn't do a thing for me, I've given up on this whole line, just doesn't seem to work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2007 12:00:00 PM More reviews by JayBay714

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've been using a pad once a week for about 5 or 6 weeks. I have dry sensitive skin though so for 2 hours after I use them my skin is a bit irritated and red, however after that I feel like I have new skin. I know some people use them several times a week but I don't think it's necessary and I don't think my skin would tolerate it well. It seems to help my pores and it works well in combination with Hope in a Jar. I like.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2007 6:45:00 PM More reviews by dtupaz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I normally love Philosophy products but these were not for me. They were not the worst smelling product I have used by far but they did have a medicinal orangey smell to them. They also seemed to leave a film on my face and I did not notice any real results. The original Microdelivery Peel is the best!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2007 More reviews by davefan77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These did nothing for me! Even though I used them for almost 2 months - nothing! Thankfully I received a free jar as part of my Makeup Optional kit and I didn't have to pay for them. I definitely would not repurchase using my own money. The Microdelivery Peel is great, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2007 6:11:00 PM More reviews by krystiann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't think these pads were doing much for my skin until I used them on my hands. What a difference I saw there. I wish that they came in smaller containers as I have had them dry out even though I use almost every night. I will purchase these again. I think that they add moisture to my skin.