Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Pads

3.4

Water (aqua), Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Biosaccharide Gum 1, Pyridoxine, Glutamine, Arginine HCl, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos/Red Tea) Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil (Tangerine), Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Extract (Tangerine), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Glycine Soja Extract (Soybean), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil (Lemon), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Peel) Oil (Orange), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract (Orange), Glycerin, Polyquaternium 10, DMDM Hydrantoin

on 12/14/2007 4:28:00 AM

Very easy to use. Product does work to improve skin texture without doing a full microdermabrasion or chemical peel. You do have to use it every day or at least every other day to get benefits.

on 12/8/2007 7:15:00 PM

I use these daily on my face. After I use it on my face I use the pad on my elbows and knees. It does make a difference. I stopped using for a while and I noticed. They are pricey.

on 12/1/2007 5:15:00 PM

Way over-rated! I went through one full-sized jar, using one pad a day and NOTHING! Just like everything else, philosophy products are hit and miss too.

on 11/6/2007 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I didn't care for these peel pads at all (overated crap). They burned my skin & made it peel like crazy (my skin looked terrible). I recently tried MD Skincare peel pads & they are fantastic- everything that I wanted these to be.

on 10/9/2007 6:36:00 PM

I got these on EBay for $15, so at least I didn't waste A LOT of money. These pads burn even my not very sensitive skin. And I don't think that lactic acid is responsible for that, because I used it before in other products, and was fine. Just don't work for me, that's all.

on 9/18/2007 1:08:00 AM

I use these and my skin glows. I use them two to three times a week. I am in my late 30's and I am happy with how my skin looks. Be sure to use an SPF 15 or higher moisturizer in conjunction with this product due to the high exfoliation factor.

on 8/5/2007 6:14:00 AM

Didn't do a thing for me, I've given up on this whole line, just doesn't seem to work for me.

on 7/24/2007 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I've been using a pad once a week for about 5 or 6 weeks. I have dry sensitive skin though so for 2 hours after I use them my skin is a bit irritated and red, however after that I feel like I have new skin. I know some people use them several times a week but I don't think it's necessary and I don't think my skin would tolerate it well. It seems to help my pores and it works well in combination with Hope in a Jar. I like.

on 5/8/2007 6:45:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I normally love Philosophy products but these were not for me. They were not the worst smelling product I have used by far but they did have a medicinal orangey smell to them. They also seemed to leave a film on my face and I did not notice any real results. The original Microdelivery Peel is the best!

These did nothing for me! Even though I used them for almost 2 months - nothing! Thankfully I received a free jar as part of my Makeup Optional kit and I didn't have to pay for them. I definitely would not repurchase using my own money. The Microdelivery Peel is great, though.

Popular Treatments (Face)