April 17, 2014 | 1938 users online

Treatments - Philosophy - The Microdelivery Peel Pads

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2007 5:15:00 PM More reviews by kadins13

Way over-rated! I went through one full-sized jar, using one pad a day and NOTHING! Just like everything else, philosophy products are hit and miss too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2007 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Goldenstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I didn't care for these peel pads at all (overated crap). They burned my skin & made it peel like crazy (my skin looked terrible). I recently tried MD Skincare peel pads & they are fantastic- everything that I wanted these to be.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2007 6:36:00 PM More reviews by anenga

I got these on EBay for $15, so at least I didn't waste A LOT of money. These pads burn even my not very sensitive skin. And I don't think that lactic acid is responsible for that, because I used it before in other products, and was fine. Just don't work for me, that's all.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2007 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Annie_in_MN

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use these and my skin glows. I use them two to three times a week. I am in my late 30's and I am happy with how my skin looks. Be sure to use an SPF 15 or higher moisturizer in conjunction with this product due to the high exfoliation factor.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2007 6:14:00 AM More reviews by lizc131

Didn't do a thing for me, I've given up on this whole line, just doesn't seem to work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2007 12:00:00 PM More reviews by JayBay714

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've been using a pad once a week for about 5 or 6 weeks. I have dry sensitive skin though so for 2 hours after I use them my skin is a bit irritated and red, however after that I feel like I have new skin. I know some people use them several times a week but I don't think it's necessary and I don't think my skin would tolerate it well. It seems to help my pores and it works well in combination with Hope in a Jar. I like.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2007 6:45:00 PM More reviews by dtupaz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I normally love Philosophy products but these were not for me. They were not the worst smelling product I have used by far but they did have a medicinal orangey smell to them. They also seemed to leave a film on my face and I did not notice any real results. The original Microdelivery Peel is the best!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2007 More reviews by davefan77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These did nothing for me! Even though I used them for almost 2 months - nothing! Thankfully I received a free jar as part of my Makeup Optional kit and I didn't have to pay for them. I definitely would not repurchase using my own money. The Microdelivery Peel is great, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2007 6:11:00 PM More reviews by krystiann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't think these pads were doing much for my skin until I used them on my hands. What a difference I saw there. I wish that they came in smaller containers as I have had them dry out even though I use almost every night. I will purchase these again. I think that they add moisture to my skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2007 1:54:00 PM More reviews by lstrue

I have used these for about six months, and I have not noticed any real benefit. They leave a sticky feeling on my skin and do not do much to exfoliate my skin (clinique total turnaround concentrate works much better). These also did not help clear out my clogged pores and seemed to make my blemishes worse. They do smell good, and I didn't experience any irritation, just a little tingle. But I did not get any of the anti-inflammatory benefits they claim to have and they definitely didn't "prep my skin" for other prodcuts like it claims to. They did leave my skin with a little more moisture, but it just wasn't worth the stickiness. I don't think I will be repurchasing these.