Fusion Beauty LipFusion Lip Plumping Gloss

3.7

on 12/11/2009 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this, such a mistake! so expensive, it burns my lips, I hated the smell and it doesn't even work! of course it doesn't, how can collagen (if any) or any other kind of filler (hyaluronic acid) could ever penetrate the dermis?? Impossible, so obviously don't waste your money in a product that doesn't work, unless you like the colors and paying extra $$

on 12/11/2009 8:58:00 PM

I you are interesting in plumping those lips of yours go for it. It is expensive but it works!

The tube lasts quite awhile so there is a great deal of value there. I have tried other lip plumpers but nothing like this.

on 11/26/2009 3:40:00 AM

I literally have hundreds of tubes of lip gloss, and this is my numero uno favorite!!! I wear GLOW, and it is the perfect shade for when I'm tan and I do really smokey, black eyes. It's on the nude side w just the right amount of pink. It's way too expensive, but I love this color and texture and am on my 5th tube.

on 10/29/2009 6:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

i love this stuff, its pretty pricey, mine did last a while. the thing i love about this is i get some moisture out of it and its not just a gloss.

fantastic product! i def recommend trying it. i bought lip venom and hated it! this is about 100x the price haha but worth every penny, will be buying again! if you want more of a treatment the lipfusion XL is my ultimate fav and thats why i will not purchase this again... the XL is $50 im not giving them anymore of my money.

on 10/4/2009 4:33:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the best lip gloss I have tried. It plumps the most, smells the best, and has the best texture. I am sad because it is way too expensive. I wish they would reduce the price a bit. I have only been able to purchase one tube. I want more, but until they lower the price, this product wont be as accessible to me.

on 10/4/2009 4:30:00 PM

I have always wanted to try LipFusion products, since I have heard so much about it. I think you either love this product or hate it. I love this product! When I apply the gloss it does tingle a little and it does plump my lips. I find that it works faster and plumps even more if applied to cleaned lips. I got mine in Kiss, it looks bright pink in the tube but it goes on sheer. However if I layer it on, it does get pretty bright and glittery. The texture of the gloss isnít sticky and the scent is nice. I might repurchase if I find this on sale again, I got mine at Winners for $17.

on 9/16/2009 9:51:00 PM

This stuff was aweful! It stung, tasted gross, and did nothing whatsoever to plump the lips. The reality is, nothing short of surgery can really plump them. Keeping them moist with something like Carmex can help, as can a good nude lip liner. I'd advise not wasting the money on this stuff, as it can't deliver...

on 9/16/2009 9:42:00 PM

Not only does this product NOT work, the callogen in it is from dead animals.

Yes, you read that right: dead animals.
I think I'd rather not put the cells of dead animals on my lips, thanks.

on 9/5/2009 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This product was a huge disappointment -- no plumping whatsoever. Yes, it will leave your lips soft and moisturized...but so will Carmex, and for a fraction of the price. This is supposed to PLUMP! Now, I have a tiny mouth, so of course I wasn't expecting to come out with giant donkey lips or anything, but this gave me absolutely ZERO results. Go for the TooFaced plumper instead -- the results don't last, but for maybe an hour or two there will actually be a noticeable difference on your lips. The Bareminerals and Patricia Wexler plumpers also give some slight results...much more than Lipfusion, for sure.

on 8/29/2009 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I can't believe this works for anyone. I bought it and applied it faithfully in the manner directed by the instructions. I've used about 1/3 of a tube and gotten NO results. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Awful. No, not just awful, overpriced and awful!

Popular Lip Treatments