December 22, 2014 | 997 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Emporio Armani She

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2008 2:03:00 PM More reviews by HapaDynazty

This has a very unique scent. It's very womanly but at the same time there is a touch of masulinity in it. Don't get me wrong smells great but ONLY a dab will do ya. I don't wear this unless I'm going out with the girls or something. I think it's a really sexy scent. Very musky and spicy smelling. The bottle is really ugly though lol. At least it won't break or leak in my purse!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2008 1:35:00 PM More reviews by MissesMagical

I'm a complete perfume lover, and although I have tried many many fragrances, I only have two in my collection that I keep coming back to: Emporio She and the original Princess by Vera Wang. Emporio She is absolutely the most elegant, sexy, playful, and unique fragrance I have smelled. It is light (not overpowering at all), clean, juicy, sweet (but definitely NEVER too sweet or candy sweet), and it's just delicious. I don't think I've ever smelled it on any other woman before, and that is perfect. I dislike generic scents that everyone seems to buy, but this one defeats all of them. I think the price of $45 that I payed for it is cheap compared to the quality of the perfume. CHANEL #5 can go hide! This is a revolutionary perfume!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2008 11:36:00 AM More reviews by ronitabandita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok, so based on the reviews at Make Up Alley, I decided to give this a shot...right on my arm. It smelled really nice at first, light. feminine, and sweet, Just as the cashier was ringing up my purchase, I got whiff of a pasty, gummy scent. Like one reader said, it reacted with my body's chemistry and came out smelling like sweet Play-Dough. I was annoyed and knew I'd get nasueas..nawshus...pretty darn sick if I kept it on any longer. I immediately grabbed my old standard, Acqua di Gio, instead and told her to cancel my purchase for She. This perfume really does smell good but only on certain people.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2008 9:14:00 PM More reviews by jentoronto

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this!
I've worn it every day for years... Bottles and bottles I have gone through (ok. maybe only 2 or 3).
I love that I've never smelled it on anyone else. Ever.
Sexy but not girly.
Tempted to not leave this review because I don't want to start smelling it on everyone I walk by...

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2008 11:02:00 AM More reviews by ananya20

I have the golden bottle. really wanted to like this one, like all of you out there! but alas! why does it remind me of "play-dough"? maybe i out to give it another try?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2008 5:47:00 PM More reviews by kkt1210

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i was at sephora looking for a new scent to try out....since i'm a vanilla lover and tend to wear pure vanillas so much, i forget there are other fragrance notes out there lol. i needed a change. the sa suggested armani code and emporio she as well. i had not tried either of them, or had really heard too much about them, but took some samples. 'she' is great and very comforting. in the beginning it smells a 'tiny' bit masculine, but the heart and drydown is really sensual. i also smell a kind of "clean" element to this as well.....that fresh smell one would associate with a soapy clean. it doesn't smell like soap or anything, but reminds me of a clean, fresh smell. it's very well done. seems as the lasting power is pretty good too. NOTES: Angelica, Cardamom, Bergamot, Mandarin, Heliotrope, Vanilla, Cedar, Musk STYLE: Intrinsically feminine.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2008 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Ophelia77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I haven't worn this perfume for about 3 or 4 years and now after reading these reviews and reminding myself of how much I used to love it I have no idea why? I loved the soft, warm, powdery sexiness of it and even though I thought it sexy it still brought a comfort to me in it's scent. I think I need to go out and by some this afternoon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2008 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Ciciban

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wore Emporio Armani She when it first came out, it was such a hit with my guy friends that two went out and purchased the male version of the fragrance. Eventually, I did get bored with it and ended up giving my bottle away. A few years later, I was gifted another bottle of Emporio but promptly dismissed it and ended up exchanging it for what I thought at the time would be a scent I would actually wear more often (still have that bottle and it's more then half full - will not name any names ;)). But recently my lil sister got herself a bottle of Emporio and this has reentered my life once again - she wears Emporio She so well that I just had to get myself a bottle again and this time around I am enjoying it far more then ever before. I just had to face it, with all the other fragrances I have and enjoy both niche and mainstream, - Emporio She easily sets itself apart from everything else I own its quite unique. I really look forward to wearing it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2008 4:53:00 PM More reviews by tideturns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

my boyfriend bought this for me because he loves the smell of it. it smells a bit powdery to me but otherwise i like it. it is not my go to fragrance but im fairly certain that anyone can wear it. the only complaint about the bottle- is i prefer ones with caps instead of just a button to spray it. plus i like being able to see how much i have left and on this i cant.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2008 10:28:00 AM More reviews by lovnit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yep I too am a She devotee, it's light, pretty, modern and distinct. The packaging is unusual and handy to throw in the bag. I have to watch it on headache days as it can be slightly cloying - but aside form that its a classic anytime scent that is a staple on my dresser.