Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher

3.5

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Acetyl Glucosamine, Sodium Lactobionate, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Yeast Extract, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder, Caffeine, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit California), Cholesterol, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Squalane, Polyethylene, Isopentyldiol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 20, Pantethine, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Polysorbate 80, Peg-8, Ethyl 2,2-Dimethylhydrocinnamal, Phospholipids, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Sodium Glycyrrhetinate, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Linalool, Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide.

on 6/8/2012 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got samples of this to try first, after 5 days , I do see a more even brighter tone, wear under my makeup, skin feels smooth and soft, goes on nicely too, not greasy , very light, I have loads of samples left, will update if I will be purchasing, but so far I really like it :)

on 6/3/2012 10:35:00 AM

Nice fragrance. When applying, my skin feel soft and smooth. Light and non-greasy. Easily absorbed into my skin. Btw, i have sensitive, so far the product did not irritate my skin.

on 5/19/2012 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I love estee Lauder products but this one just did nothing for me, nothing at all. I have oily skin and pores on my tea zone and this did absolutely nothing regarding them at all. I don't have a problem with my skin tone and I didnt notice an improvement using this.
The only thing that I did notice was the silky feeling on my face once I put it on but that is just largely down to the silicone in it. Overall I was really disappointed with this, it makes using foundation over the top difficult because it slides and I used a very tiny amount.
I wouldn't buy it again.

on 5/16/2012 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. It has an uplifting scent which is pleasing. It makes my skin feel so soft and look more uniform. It did help to make my pores look smaller. I like that it has a lot of anti-oxidants in it, good for the skin. HG.

on 5/11/2012 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

I started using this a few months back and after a week of two pumps all over my face, I found it did absolutely nothing for me.

However, after a small break- I visited the EL counter and the BA said to target the areas that need the serum (nose area). Since then I have been using 1.5 pumps and working it on/ near my nose and I can honestly say there is a difference.

I feel this is wasted all over the face- if you're having no luck with this product perhaps try targeting where you need it most.

on 4/20/2012 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Out of all my skincare products, this is definitely my HG. I love this stuff. It leaves my skin feeling unbelievably smooth. I dont use it everyday anymore just because it is a bit costly, so instead i use it every time i feel like im getting a pimple, and it prevents it from coming in. This product is one of the reasons why my skin is so clear. i bought the largest one ($125) because i love it so much.

From the reviews I have seen about this product, I might be one of the few who use it for the refinishing quality and not the pore minimizing. I have very rapid cell turn over and often dead cells collect on my cheeks on either side of my nose and brow. Using this serum between deep exxfoliation seems to keep the worst of it at bay and also keeps blackheads from forming.

I use is generously morning and evening. The fragrance is lovely and light and the texture is amazing. I also feel that the serum keeps my makeup from sliding off or from sinking into my pores. Even though it is a bit expensive, I am willing to pay the price for the results that I see in the mirror. I have never had a clogged pore from this and I really massage the product into my skin (it's such a treat to the skin). I also love all the healthy contents that are packed into this lovely little serum.

Try a sample and I think you will not be disappointed.

on 4/1/2012 10:08:00 PM

I thought it did something in the beginning but it was probably me being hopeful. Didn't do anything bad to my skin either, though. However, since it was so expensive and it didn't minimise pores as was its purpose, I will definitely not be buying again. If anything changes by the time I finish the bottle then I'll edit this.

on 3/27/2012 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Not so sure what the rave is about. I bought this twice and didn't see a difference. Waste of Money.

on 3/13/2012 8:43:00 AM

I don't like this product. It does nothing for my pores, its irritating and expensive. I have such faith in Estee Lauder, why does this not work for me? I want it to work for me.

I do love the aqua packaging, so I use this expensive stuff as a decoration in my bathroom.

Popular Treatments (Face)