Mavala Double-Lash

Aqua, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Xanthan Gum, Lactococcus Ferment, Glycosaminoglycans, Pronline, Riboflavin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hexamidine Diisethionate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm on my third bottle of this stuff. I used to use it every now and then, and now I keep it on my bedside table so I remember to put it on before going to bed. I thought that my lashes were a bit fuller and tiny bit longer, but the real difference that I noticed is when I didn't get to use for a week or so, till my order arrived. To me this is very comparable to the L'Oreal lash serum, same consistency, although the L'Oreal one seems to be a bit more watery, which I like.

on 5/18/2011 5:01:00 AM

I once got eyelash extensions that ruined my natural lashes. I bought this because I'm desperate to get my lashes back to what they used to be like. I know I should use it everyday but sometimes I forget. However, even though I don't use it daily, I have noticed a dramatic difference in my lashes! They look longer and fuller. Sometimes I'll even wear this under my mascara as a sort of conditioning primer.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone!

on 4/24/2011 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I could see a difference in my lower lashes within a week. I've been using it for nearly a month now and there is a visible increase in length on my top lashes as well. The new growth seems darker, but maybe not thicker, I'll have to wait longer to judge that. My sister asked what mascara I'd switched to because my lashes were looking "insanely long" lately.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I'm 15 and in love with this product , even if it doesn't have any active ingredients so i've read , well what can i say it worked out for me , i use it every day and never forget to put it on i even put Vaseline it also helps to grow and thickens the eyelashes , i have super long eyelashes naturally but they went even tremendously longer with this either use mavala or vaseline , my eyelashes are to die for when they are with mascara , my friends always say that my eyelashes are humanly impossible haha couldn't agree more and i've got big brown eyes that make it work and plus i curl them like to the max and i always do , best to curl your eyelashes with shu uemura eyelash curler for the best curl in the world and if you've got long eyelash flaunt them with a curler :)

on 2/21/2011 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I used it for my eyebrows because after epilate them too much, it helped the hair to grow back. I apply every night and it helps the hair keep it place. gives sine to it! glossy finish too, really work!

on 2/21/2011 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Considering this product costs around the 10 mark, and actually works - even if it doesn't work to the same level as Latisse, Lilash or the other hardcore options (none of which I've tried), I can't give it any less than five well-deserving lipsticks. I mean - Mavala does actually lengthen lashes, and that is something I had thought was impossible.

They've not become obscenely long, but in the three weeks or so that I've been using this, and may I add, I've not been hugely consistent, I have noticed a definite increase in length. My lashes are naturally rather boringly average - they can look nice with mascara, but I wouldn't get compliments on having long lashes or anything. When I look at my lashes from the side they do seem longer - no, they ARE longer. It's incredibly subtle, but any growth is much appreciated.

Great product for the price. Doing research on other products its also made with natural ingredients because it comes from Switzerland and its illegal to make any beauty products from chemicals, which is awesome because I was worried that my eyes would get irritated since I were contacts..... no irritation at all. I gave it a 3 for packaginf just because the brush that comes with it doesn't really apply that much of the solution (I know it doens't count as "packaging" per say).....but I just use the tip of the "mascara wand" to apply it.

I have been notcing that my lashes are alot longer, I don't notice too much thickening with the product, but that is because I do not avidly apply it every night, but when I do use it for at least 3 or 4 days in a row I can tell my lashes are longer and a littttttleee bit thicker.... I found mine at Planet Beauty!

on 11/28/2010 12:37:00 AM

Great great product. I used it for my almost inexistent asian lower lashes (which could be counted on one hand) and after few weeks, my lower lashes tripled and are also long. I can now put mascara on.

I heard that when stopping using lash growing products, your lashes kind of fall out and the length comes back to the before-using normal length. this is definitely not the case with Double-Lash. I stopped using it for a while and my lower lashes are still the same =)

great product.

on 11/5/2010 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It did nothing to my lashes.
Save ur money to buy the effective one!

on 11/2/2010 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Im really surprised by this product. I had no expectations really..but I used this every night for about 4 weeks - and THEN I started seeing results! And now, after 7 weeks, the results are really good.
My lashes used to be quite thin, and medium long - they were also really, really sparse with areas that looked like Id lost a bunch of lashes.
Now, my lashes are a whole lot thicker, they are a tiny bit longer (approx. 1-1,5 mm), but the best part is that the sparse areas without lashes is gone. I have a full and nice lashline now.

Ive not noticed any darkening of lashes, nor have they been curled - and I dont think this product gives super-super long lashes - you have to try something else for that , BUT it gives you fuller and healthy looking lashes. Ill re-purchase, absolutely. Love this, I really dont need volumizing mascaras anymore...This is super :)

Ps. Dont like the applivator, it should have been a soft tip to use along the lashline...I use the brush on lashes,and an eyeliner-brush along lashline as well..

Good luck ladies, and yes, try this. It works :)

Top Rated Lash Treatments