December 19, 2014 | 1124 users online

Lash Treatments - Mavala - Double-Lash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used it for my eyebrows because after epilate them too much, it helped the hair to grow back. I apply every night and it helps the hair keep it place. gives sine to it! glossy finish too, really work!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Considering this product costs around the Ģ10 mark, and actually works - even if it doesn't work to the same level as Latisse, Lilash or the other hardcore options (none of which I've tried), I can't give it any less than five well-deserving lipsticks. I mean - Mavala does actually lengthen lashes, and that is something I had thought was impossible.

They've not become obscenely long, but in the three weeks or so that I've been using this, and may I add, I've not been hugely consistent, I have noticed a definite increase in length. My lashes are naturally rather boringly average - they can look nice with mascara, but I wouldn't get compliments on having long lashes or anything. When I look at my lashes from the side they do seem longer - no, they ARE longer. It's incredibly subtle, but any growth is much appreciated.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 2:02:00 AM More reviews by jazbongolan05

Great product for the price. Doing research on other products its also made with natural ingredients because it comes from Switzerland and its illegal to make any beauty products from chemicals, which is awesome because I was worried that my eyes would get irritated since I were contacts..... no irritation at all. I gave it a 3 for packaginf just because the brush that comes with it doesn't really apply that much of the solution (I know it doens't count as "packaging" per say).....but I just use the tip of the "mascara wand" to apply it.

I have been notcing that my lashes are alot longer, I don't notice too much thickening with the product, but that is because I do not avidly apply it every night, but when I do use it for at least 3 or 4 days in a row I can tell my lashes are longer and a littttttleee bit thicker.... I found mine at Planet Beauty!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2010 12:37:00 AM More reviews by JJMontreal

Great great product. I used it for my almost inexistent asian lower lashes (which could be counted on one hand) and after few weeks, my lower lashes tripled and are also long. I can now put mascara on.

I heard that when stopping using lash growing products, your lashes kind of fall out and the length comes back to the before-using normal length. this is definitely not the case with Double-Lash. I stopped using it for a while and my lower lashes are still the same =)

great product.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2010 12:55:00 AM More reviews by kyl101

It did nothing to my lashes.
Save ur money to buy the effective one!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2010 7:02:00 AM More reviews by Nurken

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Iīm really surprised by this product. I had no expectations really..but I used this every night for about 4 weeks - and THEN I started seeing results! And now, after 7 weeks, the results are really good.
My lashes used to be quite thin, and medium long - they were also really, really sparse with areas that looked like Iīd lost a bunch of lashes.
Now, my lashes are a whole lot thicker, they are a tiny bit longer (approx. 1-1,5 mm), but the best part is that the sparse areas without lashes is gone. I have a full and nice lashline now.

Iīve not noticed any darkening of lashes, nor have they been curled - and I donīt think this product gives super-super long lashes - you have to try something else for that , BUT it gives you fuller and healthy looking lashes. Iīll re-purchase, absolutely. Love this, I really donīt need volumizing mascaras anymore...This is super :)

Ps. Donīt like the applivator, it should have been a soft tip to use along the lashline...I use the brush on lashes,and an eyeliner-brush along lashline as well..

Good luck ladies, and yes, try this. It works :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 10:53:00 PM More reviews by marijean

Of the two lash conditioning products I've tried, this is my favorite. It took two months, but my lashes are indeed noticeably longer, darker, and somewhat thicker. They're not better looking than ever before, but they are as good looking as they have ever been.

Pros: Smooth texture, non-irritating to my sensitive eyes, genuinely improved look of lashes (with considerable patience.) Best of all, it works well as a primer under mascara, so I can use it day and night.

Cons: I wish the brush had a soft tip for applying along the lash line as well as to lashes themselves.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by theladyisachump

Having read the reviews for Mavala Double lash on MUA (as I do for almost every beauty product I buy so as not to waste money) I was raring to give it a go, but still maintained a quiet sense of 'It'll work for everyone else, but not me!', which I'm sure most reviewers on here can relate to.

Anyway, I managed to find DL online for around Ģ6. The packaging is of a nice quality. You get 10ml of product in a container that somehow reminds me of the old TipEx bottles. Attached to the screw-top lid is a small mascara-type wand which you use to apply the misty white-ish product to the lashes.

The leaflet that comes with the box says to use DL nightly for around 30 days in order to see visible results. However, I have using it for around half a week and am already seeing a visible improvement to my lashes! My upper lashes are dark and of medium length and thickness, but my lower lashes were practically non-existent. Now, I can actually see that I have lower lashes, and they are even darker than they were before due to the new growth. So far, I'd say I've had a growth of about 1 to 1.5 mm on my lower and upper lashes.

As for thickness, I can see why some reviewers claim that their lashes are thicker after using DL. Since the lashes grow from the root not the tip, the base of the lash becomes thicker at the bottom, giving the appearance of denser or even more populous lashes.

Overall, I am very impressed with Mavala so far! Once I have been using the product for 30 days or so, I plan to have my eyelashes tinted (the tips are quite light in colour) so that I can really SEE the results. I will be updating this review as I continue to use DL, but for now I would highly recommend it! 5 stars!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2010 4:01:00 AM More reviews by littleangeline

This works on me in just 2 weeks! unbelieveable! for the it comes with, i think this is worth buying. My lashes grow noticeably longer. i apply it once a day, at night. It also moisturizes your lash that your mascara glides so easily the next day.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2010 6:00:00 AM More reviews by Pecheresse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

My lashes are naturally quite long and full but I was curious (and also sceptical) about this product. I wanted to find something that would help my lashes reach their full potential. So I tried Double-Lash. I can't compare it with other lash treatments because this is the first and only I have tried so far.

At first, I followed the instructions to the letter and I applied it every single night for about 3 months. It didn't seem to have any impact on the growth, length or volume of my lashes. It did a decent job of strengthening and conditioning the lashes and I have noticed an improvement in that respect. I also appeared to lose less of them than before I started this treatment.

Currently, I put on some Double-Lash whenever I remember to, i.e. maybe two or three times a week. Even though the results are not exactly as I hoped for, I will probably repurchase and continue to use sporadically because I use mascara almost daily and think this can make your lashes more resistant to it.