April 25, 2014 | 1090 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Colorstay 12-Hour Eyeshadow Quad "Blushed Wines"

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2009 2:30:00 AM More reviews by magentagreen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eyeshadow. And pretty much the only one I'm using at the moment. The colors are perfect for my light skintone and dark brown eyes. The shade I'm using most is the second one from the bottom. Absolutely love it and don't want to be without it ever again.
EDIT 26/02/10
Still love it, still using it. It doesn't smudge, doesn't change color, doesn't irritate. Still my HG.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2009 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Baiju

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I remember some said that this quad gave her two shiny eyes from the first two strips of color and a pair of bruised eyes from the last two strips of color. I just feel the same way. I Ilooked like that I just cried when I was wearing the last two strips of shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by anee

I will give it five lippies .I use it as a daily makever look and it works really well for me.Will buy it again .

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

The colors are nice. They can be used alone or blended together wet or dry. I paired it with black eyeliner, and my eyes looked day-appropriate. The quads also lasted long on my oily lids which is a bonus. I am not fond of the applicators and the lightest shade is a bit chalky, but nonetheless, they work on my medium skintone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2009 7:10:00 PM More reviews by shilohcalista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this quad of eye shadow. The level of pink to mauve cool undertones is perfect for my coloring without being too pink. I also like that it doesn't end up looking peachy after a few hours ( like many similar shades do on me) and stays true to the color as it appears at application. Highly pigmented, so you don't need much and you do need to blend. I wish it was a little more matte as I don't need any sparkle at my age but other than that I love this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2009 12:37:00 AM More reviews by claudias

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I liked the look of the colours and thought they would suit my hazel/ green eyes but for some reason they came off chalky and too pink red.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2008 11:23:00 PM More reviews by SparrowsPerch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am in total love with the blushed wines and it can serve as a neutral on me or vibrant if I enhanced it with some other shade. It barely creased on me until about the 15 hour I had on AND it didn't fade, which I really love.

For the price, even in store savings or a coupon, (both would be awesome!) it's a great buy. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2008 11:55:00 PM More reviews by nikkijb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just picked thisup because I was in need of some new eye shadows. I usually get L'Oreal, but they were out of the colors I prefer. So, I was looking at the Revlon ones and thought this was comparable to the color from L'Oreal. I am so happy I got this over L'Oreal. The colors are stunning. They go on so easy and are very vibrant. The quality is so much more like a department store brand then a drugstore product! I have to admit, that I like these a lot more than the L'Oreal I have always purchased. I will definitely repurchase. I also think I may have to give some of Revlon's other products a chance as well. EDIT: I wore it out for the first time today. I applied it around 8:30 am and it is now almost 8:30 pm. Amazingly, my eyeshadow looks like it did when I first applied it! This is definitely a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2008 1:58:00 PM More reviews by shifs_fiji

these quads are absolutely amazing for their value. i got them for 3-4 quid i gues from ebay! the quality being a drug store brand is quite impressive, if not the best. they do have good staying power and dont crease at all. they seemed to be waterproof for me to btw! these are my handy on the go e/s's as they are very easy to apply. juz put the lighter all over the lid and the darker on the crease, blend and highlight the brow bone and ur good to go :) pigmentation can be made intense by applying more layers of it. gr8 4 green eyes. no point comparing them to MAC coz they are way cheaper so u cant get da same quality can u! but i gues wud repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2008 3:20:00 AM More reviews by 52pigtails

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Revlon Eye shadow quads and this one is especially stunning: I've always run away from apricot tones, because my medium tone freckled skin and brown eyes made me look for colder tones, mainly greys and occasional taupes. Then I happened to make a virtual makeover on Taaz and accidentally clicked on an apricot toned eyeshadow and POOF, here was my face but just... better. So I ran to buy an apricot toned shadow and didn't find much: this palette is not technically an "apricot" palette, but the second and third shades in it get close and well, they make my eyes very, very interesting, making my green undertones pop out. I use every shade of it and I'm just satisfied with it.