Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace Silkening Body Splash

4.1

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

If you love vanilla you have to try this one! A very nice scent, i could wear this for the rest of my life! If i had to smell like one thing for the rest of my life it would be either this or britney spear's curious perfume! This vanilla scent is hard to get tired of. (Of course i might be biased because my mom has always worn vanilla scents, but hey who doesn't like vanilla??) TRY IT you will love it i promise!

on 11/26/2009 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

OMG!!! This is my STAPLE scent for the fall/winter. It is the most delicious Vanilla Scent with some muskiness to it...but I cannot get enough of it! I pair it with Bath & Body Works "Vanilla Bean Noel" lotion to get the perfect cake-smelling vanilla scent...perfect for the Holidays in my opinion! it's CHEAP TOO! Victoria's Secret also has a special going right now where you can buy 8/for $35! That's a STEAL. That means EIGHT different sprays, lotions, body butters, perfumes, OR body washes! LOVE IT! :D

on 11/23/2009 8:38:00 PM

my favourite smell ever!!!! i love this scent, and ive tried many many other vanilla perfums and scents, and this is the best by far!!! it stay all day long, it has a fresh, unique smell, delicious. and is so cheap!!! i go to VS and buy bottles and bottles of it.

on 10/18/2009 3:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Yummm..used to wear this in HS and forgot all about it til I was in VS the other day looking for something to exchange for the Amber embrace I got for my birthday (nice, but not for me). I picked this up and got a whiff and it was like POOF! back to when i was 15. Lots of memories. Then I had it on the day after while lounging with my boyfriend and he commented on how good it smells too. Men love vanilla so it didnt really surprise me though :) this stuff is magical. :)

on 8/26/2009 10:55:00 AM

I don't know what's wrong with me,because I'm a huge vanilla fan, but this I don'T really like it! It's a really strong scent and it stays that way all day long ( never faded on me- has an excellent lasting power!) well, i'll try it again to see if I really hate it on me, and if so i'll use it as a car air freshener!

on 8/1/2009 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

this is my hg fragrance. i absolutely love this stuff, i spray it in my hair clothes skin and i always get tons of compliments on the scent. plus its like a guy magnet!

on 7/25/2009 1:48:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

LOVE LOVE this scent! I have worn this almost everyday since I was in EARLY high school, and I am now in my third year of college.

Soooooo good!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm not big on vanilla, but thought this might be nice for a change. It starts out as an annoying vanilla extract scent, but fairly quickly dries down to vanilla cookie. Like Endless Love, this is very strong for a body mist and should be used lightly. It also has way more lasting power than Love Spell - while that scent is gone in 10 minutes, this lasts for several hours. Love the sparkly lids and atomizers in the Secret Garden Collection. US$9 @ victoriassecret.com.

on 5/10/2009 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this when my EDT ran out and I'm not really satisfied. It's too light I had to spray many times to actually smell it. Also it smells more like alcohol to me.

on 5/4/2009 10:40:00 AM

it's a pretty nice vanilla scent, but i thought it's kind of boring 'cos I couldn't really smell anything 'cept vanilla. it doesn't last very long, but i don't recommend spraying too much at one go 'cos it can be too overpowering.