November 27, 2014 | 1749 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Vanilla Lace Silkening Body Splash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2009 6:23:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

OMG!!! This is my STAPLE scent for the fall/winter. It is the most delicious Vanilla Scent with some muskiness to it...but I cannot get enough of it! I pair it with Bath & Body Works "Vanilla Bean Noel" lotion to get the perfect cake-smelling vanilla scent...perfect for the Holidays in my opinion! it's CHEAP TOO! Victoria's Secret also has a special going right now where you can buy 8/for $35! That's a STEAL. That means EIGHT different sprays, lotions, body butters, perfumes, OR body washes! LOVE IT! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2009 8:38:00 PM More reviews by agusninfa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my favourite smell ever!!!! i love this scent, and ive tried many many other vanilla perfums and scents, and this is the best by far!!! it stay all day long, it has a fresh, unique smell, delicious. and is so cheap!!! i go to VS and buy bottles and bottles of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2009 3:53:00 AM More reviews by sosuga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yummm..used to wear this in HS and forgot all about it til I was in VS the other day looking for something to exchange for the Amber embrace I got for my birthday (nice, but not for me). I picked this up and got a whiff and it was like POOF! back to when i was 15. Lots of memories. Then I had it on the day after while lounging with my boyfriend and he commented on how good it smells too. Men love vanilla so it didnt really surprise me though :) this stuff is magical. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2009 10:55:00 AM More reviews by lilbunnie

I don't know what's wrong with me,because I'm a huge vanilla fan, but this I don'T really like it! It's a really strong scent and it stays that way all day long ( never faded on me- has an excellent lasting power!) well, i'll try it again to see if I really hate it on me, and if so i'll use it as a car air freshener!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2009 10:53:00 PM More reviews by cinnamin2

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is my hg fragrance. i absolutely love this stuff, i spray it in my hair clothes skin and i always get tons of compliments on the scent. plus its like a guy magnet!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2009 1:48:00 AM More reviews by thecurlyloon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE this scent! I have worn this almost everyday since I was in EARLY high school, and I am now in my third year of college.

Soooooo good!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2009 8:01:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

I'm not big on vanilla, but thought this might be nice for a change. It starts out as an annoying vanilla extract scent, but fairly quickly dries down to vanilla cookie. Like Endless Love, this is very strong for a body mist and should be used lightly. It also has way more lasting power than Love Spell - while that scent is gone in 10 minutes, this lasts for several hours. Love the sparkly lids and atomizers in the Secret Garden Collection. US$9 @ victoriassecret.com.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2009 9:45:00 AM More reviews by garnet23girl

I bought this when my EDT ran out and I'm not really satisfied. It's too light I had to spray many times to actually smell it. Also it smells more like alcohol to me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2009 10:40:00 AM More reviews by shoo87

it's a pretty nice vanilla scent, but i thought it's kind of boring 'cos I couldn't really smell anything 'cept vanilla. it doesn't last very long, but i don't recommend spraying too much at one go 'cos it can be too overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 8:54:00 PM More reviews by WallaWallaIsForLovers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this in the mail today from a nice swapper. The smell is different from other vanilla smells because it isn't cloying and I can smell other things in the fragrance, not only pure vanilla. At first spray its alcohol, but it dies down in a minute. It also has very nice lasting power, about 7 hours. Thats funny because expensive perfumes last 20 minutes on me.