April 20, 2014 | 1712 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by irisng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to say no to this product. Although it has a nice thin tip, the formula is doesn't dry quick so it is easy to mark a crease on my lids. It's also somewhat irritating. I will not be purchasing again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by vwbenzo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Think Victoria's Secret makeup quality. This liquid eyeliner, while it comes with a very nicely manageable tip, is a very poor quality product. It smears, flakes and sticks stubbornly to my face as I try to clean it off with eye makeup remover. I don't have oily eyelids and I always wear a primer. Got it in black & blue,will be returning both.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by monicaandree

This is a nice liquid liner, and that is coming from someone who HATES felt tip liquid liners! I far prefer to use brushes, but this one is different. It allows for a fine line if used only on the tip, or a thicker line by using the side. It lasts a long time with no flaking but washes off easily with face wash, unlike many other liquid liners I have used. I have only used the black, but am curious about other colors sense the pigments are so rich.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2012 5:22:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

HG. kind of cheap price-wise for a high end product but its amazing. it has a felt tip. it dries fast and is super easy to apply. also super easy to remove. its very black. everything i need in a liquid liner. i use this only on my upper lash line. easy to make thin or thick lines. definitley try this out. $11 at sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by coolcolors

For $10, I get an amazing product that goes on easy and stays on long. It doesn't smudge or flake on me and it dries fast on application. Overall, I simply love it and will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by meganesque

I love this eyeliner !! It's definitely my go to eyeliner for my everyday routine. It drys super quick, and has great color pay off. You can make very detailed and crisp lines with this bad boy ! And it's only $12 for a Sephora brand. Amazing !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I recently discovered this & LOVE it! I have navy gray & royal blue. I wear these the most out of all my liners. Easy to use & stays put really well. They're only $10 so I will def try more colors! ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by SydneySunflowerFabb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite eyeliner over all the Sephora products. Other than trying to blend a pencil into my waterline after applying the liquid, it works great! If you don't blend another crayon into your waterline, though, it will look fake and cheap. Otherwise, it's the whole 9 yards. I'm in love with this, and I'll buy it forever. I'd even stock up. One bad thing about it, which I took a lippe off for, depending on your eye size, it runs out terribly quick. It's highly annoying, but since it is somewhat 'dirt cheap', It's not too terrible.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

Overall Rating: 5/5
BEST liquid liner I have used HANDS DOWN!
Pros:
-VERY easy to apply, with its pointy applicator
-Stays on all day, doesn't smudge
-Great pigmentation
Price: $10
Packaging: Just like any other liquid eyeliner. Its got a long, pointy cap and a well at the bottom for the ink.
Would I buy this again?: YES

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by leechee

I was making a new switch to liquid eyeliner, and picked this one because it was so cheap. Even though it has a felt tip, it took me several days of practicing to learn how to use it, while the Urban Decay liquid eyeliners had brushes that were MUCH easier to use. The color is really odd and unnatural (I got the black one), and if I yawn or tear up a little, which is often because I have allergies, it RUNS everywhere. It's just like washable ink! At the end of the day I have blobs and splatters of runny black on the corners of my eyes. It's in a pretty container and fun to play with, but I wish I had gotten much nicer, and it must certainly wasn't worth the $10