November 21, 2014 | 1666 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by sandries1

I was a Lancome eyeliner diehard until I met these! My mom introduced me to these puppies, and since then, I purchased the matte black, brown and a sparkly purple. . Why they rock: super deep pigment, a diverse color palette to chose from, a reasonable price and that they last as advertised for over twelve hours. Though I normally shy away from the unnatural eye makeup colors, the sparkly purple is most decidedly un-tacky pretty shade that brings out the warmth in brown eyes (yay!). Why they may not float your boat: a little difficult to take off (almost like an eyeliner tattoo) and a teensy bottle, that is wee smaller that your average liquid eyeliner. Actually, the bottle size does not bother me in the least, but I like a natural, lash defining line. If you enjoy a daily winged, Cleopatra eye, you may run though a bottle in a matter of weeks.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

This eyeliner isn't BAD, there are just better ones. It is long lasting and doesn't run. My friend got the green sparkly one and it looks absolutely gorgeous! My issue is the black. You literally have to shake the crap out of it to really get the color. I feel Milani's liquid eyeliner tops this; it's cheaper, long-lasting, and the color is BLACK BLACK BLACK! But I also got this Sephora liner in purple so I'll update this review after using that one.

EDIT: So I tried the violet, and the night I used it I went into the bathroom while spending a few hours at the venue, and my eyeliner was gone. Just, gone! I didn't rub my eyes the whole night and it wasn't overly hot in the venue. My best friend's makeup still looked perfect. I didn't know what happened. She recommended next time to use a few more coats. I used the violet today and coming home from class it still looks really good so my best friend's advice helped. Probably won't repurchase because there are probably better eyeliners in a beautiful purple color.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by ChristyLuu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like how fine the brush is and that it's matte. Also, it's really black which is nice. I personally don't mind how dark it is. It's very long lasting. No flakes! I would have given it 5 lipsticks, but I don't like that it's VERY easy to smudge and the difficulty of removing it is hard. It gets all over your eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Essiexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this product. I wear eyeliner everyday & I find this one works amazingly. It's really black & they've recently changed the brush applicator to a sponge but its just as good.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by cmacintyre100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this liquid liner - particularly the brush size. I love how it is very fine point so you can build up the thickness of the line. Stays on decently, doesn't flake, will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by TeeTeeRarr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This liquid eyeliner and I are having a very steamy love affair! I met this Black 01 mistress a month ago and everything is just so great. I think she might be the one! I have always wined and dined the shiny babes but this matte ebony beauty has me dancing tango! I always brought home waterproof liners but this non water proof mistress has got me past the point of no return. She has many tricks up her sleeves. She stays on me all day ;). She is very independent and removes readily with water. She stays away from my eyes since she would rather have me doting on her beauty all day than struggling to remove color pigments from my eyes as with other eyeliners. Yep, she is that awesome. I take off a star so that Sephora knows that I am just spellbound not incapacitated. If she preserves all her qualities but is water resistant, she gets 20 stars from me!! But then again, if she was as water resistant as I would like, she would have attachment issues and not wash off my lids so readily and for such effortless removal, I replace the star. Oh yea, she is definitely going to be my wifey.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by cheetah7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is not bad for a cheap liquid eyeliner at all. I'm really not into the Sephora line of makeup but when I saw the blue one which I thought was a unique, matte blue I just had to have it. It comes with a felt tip applicator which is easy to use and easy to draw a fine line with. The medium bright blue color dries to a matte finish and really brings out my brown eyes. Even though I have oily lids, this didn't smudge or flake on me and actually lasted all day. Not sure if this is supposed to be waterproof but it comes off easily with soap and water at the end of the day. I'm curious to try the other colors and since I paid $11 for it (which is about the same price as some drugstore brands) I could actually get several and not break the bank too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by muzikmk18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is officially my favourite liquid liner of all time now. I have been using it everyday and I love how it looks on me. I was a bit hesitant to try products of the Sephora line but the sales lady told me it works very well, and it's very comparable to some high-end eyeliners out there for a fraction of the cost.

I have it in the color Black (matte) and I'm very impressed with the pigmentation. It is definitely a true black color and it also lasts very long for me. The brush is one of the easiest brush I have used for a liquid liner. It's very thin so it makes it very easy to draw on thin (or thick) lines. It's not a problem for me but I find that it's not waterproof (not that it claims to be). I love this product and will definitely repurchase when I'm done. I'm starting to get a very good impression with the Sephora line collection (their lash plumper mascara is one my favourite mascaras of all time).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by PeonyRed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this product; it is smudge-proof, it lasts, it has a fine felt tip, and it's reasonably priced.
I bought in the winter, use it almost every day and it's still going! Totally am going to pick it up again<3

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by JaanBlack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG liquid liner (besides Milani)...it dries pretty fast (about a minute) and lasts all day...really hard to get off but that's the point, right? cheaper than most - can't go wrong with this

pros:
lasts all day
easy to use

cons:
kind of hard to get off (not necessarily bad)