Neutrogena Instant Nail Enhancer [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

I love this stuff. I usually only wear clear nail polish on my nails because I don't have time to paint my nails all the time and colored nail polish chips and looks crappy way too fast. This stuff literally takes 10 seconds to apply, and dries almost instantly. It makes your nails look groomed and shiny, and even though you have to re-apply every other day it doesn't really matter because there's no need to remove the original coat with nail polish remover or anything. I've been using this for quite a whole, and I've noticed a definite improvement in my nail strength and overall appearance. My only gripe is that sometimes too much of it will leak out of the brush tip at one time, and that can be a bit messy. Other than that, this is for sure worth trying out.

on 9/17/2006 4:06:00 PM

I can't even see it on my nails. I would definitely not buy this again. If you are thinking about buying it you would be better off just taking the time to do your nails!!

on 8/25/2006 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I've only had this for a couple of days and I already love it. Ditto what everyone else says about ease of application, quick-drying, no odor, etc. Makes my nails instantly prettier!

on 8/13/2006 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this after seeing it in a magazine and thought I'd give it a shot. I usually keep a very sheer color on my hands because I like the simple manicured look. But, sometimes, as we all know life gets in the way and I don't have time to keep my polish looking, well, polished. I keep this discreet tube in my desk drawer at work. Whenever my nails have been trimmed and shaped, but not polished I swipe this on. There is no odor and you don't have to worry about bumping your fingernail and messing up anything. It does make my nails look very nice indeed. It doesn't stay on very long, meaning in a day or two I'll apply another quick thin coat, but I do like this product. I've been using it for a few months now and it still works very well and I'm still happy with it.

on 8/11/2006 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is great! I have it in the pearl and it makes my short, low maintenance nails look polished and pretty. I almost never paint my nails with conventional polish, because it wears off so easily and looks terrible within a couple of days. This product wears off as well, but it takes seconds to apply and seconds to dry. Applicator is super convenient and works very well.

on 7/18/2006 1:55:00 AM

No complaints here. It delivers just want it says on the tube to enhance nails. I can't tell if its strengthen my nails because i've never had a problem with this. I really like how there's no smell and it dries super quick.

on 6/27/2006 1:07:00 PM

This stuff is a god send for those like me who hate doing their nails...but hate the way their no maintenance nails look. I have terrible nails that will never look good and I would rather no one looks at them...with this stuff they look presentable and buffed...and that is all I want. What else is great is that I could paint both hands in the time it takes to wait for a stop light to change...I know this because I have done it :)

on 6/26/2006 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

For someone that normally doesn't wear polish on my fingers unless it's done by a professional, I think this product is great! I have very weak and brittle nails and it makes my nails look so healthy. It's great when you're in a rush and need that added touch!

After wearing acrylic nails for well over 2 years, I finally decided to see if there was anything out there that could not only help my nails grow and go back to normal, but also make my nails look good without a ton of work. This product came along just in time!

I like the Buff Sheen better than the Pearle as that one seems to peel off easily unless I make sure my nails are absolutely free of oils before application. The Buff Sheen makes my nails strong, just shiny enough and takes only seconds to dry. I really like this product and have bought one for my office, one for my purse and one for home.

on 6/4/2006 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I love this product so much I bought four of them. Two regular, two "pearl." I love the opalescent sheen of the pearl version, which is subtle but lovely. I love the smoothness it gives. I love how hydrated my nails feel. My nails tend to peel, and this definitely reduces peeling. I love the lightweight plastic tube that is easy to carry with you. I love how fast it dries! You can watch it, it happens within seconds! My mom noticed the effect it had, and she tried it and immediately stole it from me. That's okay, I have more. Could not be happier with this!!

Popular Treatments