December 22, 2014 | 1490 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Classic Color 'Soft Mink'

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by logavn

I just tried it the first time yesterday and immediately felt in love with this. It looks so nature and last until the end of the day, I do not have to reapply and still look good.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by ksonia090

This blush is good for a daytime look if you apply lightly. it does contain glitter/shimmer and you only need a little bit, it goes a long way and you don't have to reapply it. Nice staying power. I just wish it didn't have to much shimmer in it. Otherwise, great color for a good price. I had this sitting under my makeup for a year and i didnt even know i had it! So, great discovery and im really liking it. I basically use this and another blush my Jane Cosmetics for my everyday class look. Very cute and glowly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 10:19:00 AM More reviews by leoisillon

Wow... I decided to purchase this product after reading these reviews and coming across a girl on Youtube talking about it. This blush is right up my alley and I can't even believe I just now started using it. I look at is as "graduating" in my realm of Covergirl taste lol. I'm a huge Covergirl fan... but over the years I've discovered other products from other lines and have abandoned my CG blushers... back in the day I used to always use a certain blush from their "cheekers" collection. I never even thought about trying out their Classic Color line, but I'm glad I found this one. It's got a more sophosticated packaging and the color is soo gorgeous. It's a beautiful peachy rose color with the softest amount of shimmer to it. I just adore it. I have been wearing it almost every day. It lasts for about 8 hrs too. It's a great find.

Edit: I really did not want to have to stop using but it was breaking me out. So sad. I loved the color. If they ever reformulated I would try it. I'm sensitive to Cover Girl products because they put Noxema in them.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2009 4:52:00 AM More reviews by berryjamful

I absolutely adore this product. It give me the most perfect , healthy looking glow to my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2009 11:30:00 AM More reviews by helicopter99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice soft neutral color. It's glowy and forgiving colorwise, but is shimmery so if you have rough area or wrinkles be aware to avoid toomuch on those areas. It's cheap enough that I keep spares around.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2009 11:11:00 AM More reviews by melissahaislip

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

"HG STATUS"
I just realized that I have been wearing this blush everyday for over a year now, and I'm normally the girl who has a new 'best-ever' product about every other week.
I'm also the girl that most 'neutral' and 'natural' pinks and peaches look anything but on my skin. So I tried out roses and plums, reasoning that since the 'any girl, every girl' colors didn't work for me, the sideline colors might. Nope. Too garish, too warm, too cool, too wrong in some way, even with my light handed technique.
Circumstance had me reaching for Soft Mink in a Walgreens one day(I needed to apply a face quickly, and all of my makeup was at home). It was cheap, the color was light and very soft looking and, to be honest, this was Walgreens. If I didn't like the blush, I could return it. I applied in my Honda Accord dressing room and my mouth fell open.
Soft Mink is, in my opinion at least, a slightly cool rose color with slighty warm tones. There is shimmer, because no Cover Girl product would be complete without it. Shimmer and I are long time foes, but this is not overwhelming if you apply it delicately. And please do so.
I pick up a bit of color, dab softly, give it a smooth swirl, and that's it. My cheeks look flushed, not blushed.
If you're finding that most of the neutrals and naturals aren't for you, you might want to give this one a shot.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2009 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Chelles93

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Beautiful neutral color. Tones down any redness in my pale skin. Shimmery, but not too much. Would be easy to apply too much color, so use less than you think you need. My HG blush.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2009 3:36:00 PM More reviews by tuffers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not wild about this blush. The payoff was lousy and it's really, really shiny. Might be ok for a teenager, they seem to be able to get away with shiny colors but not for my 47 year old skin. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2009 6:20:00 PM More reviews by texalina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love the natural color and soft shimmer. Looks good on my fairer winter skin and darker summer skin. I dabble in other blushes on occasion, but always return to this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2009 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Bride949

took a lippie off for its strange shape, but this really is my HG blush! its perfect in every way.

my Nars orgasm and MAC blushes have been untouched in my train case for months- i always reach for my good 'ol covergirl soft mink.