July 23, 2014 | 1906 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Addict Lipstick

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by cheetah7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in #333 (Nude), which is a medium peachy-pink beige with a hint of brown. On my pigmented lips and nc42 skin, it looks almost exactly like MAC's Seasonally Supreme l/s in Bare Again but more sheer. It has the same type of consistency which is buttery soft, smooth and glides on lips with ease. It also has the same glossy sheen. It has a barely discernible scent, almost none actually. It has no taste and doesn't dry out my lips. Because it's such a soft, creamy and glossy formula, staying power wasn't very long, topping off at 3hrs max without eating/drinking. I got this for $28 and for what it is, it's quite expensive. I feel like I paid more for the packaging (which is a lovely silver color with the Dior logo on the side) than I did for the lip product itself. Since MAC's Bare Again is a very close dupe and has a bit more pigment and coverage for half the price, I don't think I will be repurchasing this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have two of these lipsticks. They are really good quality, creamy, pigmented, moisturizing and they have a really lovely scent. The color range is amazing, there are many vibrant colorful shades to choose from. I love the packaging too. I do believe there are cheaper dupes out there though, for some reason NYX's Black label lipstick reminds me a lot of these. Don't get me wrong, they are good, but also quite easily ''replaceable''.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2011 6:20:00 AM More reviews by jod84

it's too exspensive for what it is..........it reminds me of a chap stick by the way it applys and it's so sheer and don't last long. i find my self wearing my nyx lipsticks more then this because the color pay off and price is so much better. i don't think i will buy any more dior lipsticks as the Quality don't cut it for me

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2011 1:14:00 PM More reviews by misanders

I purchased this in #566 Taffetas. It is a beautiful sheer hot pink. Just like others have said, it is a glossy lipstick that isn't sticky. Very pretty. After wearing a few times I realized that Boots carried a lipstick that felt the same as these. They are the sheer temptation lipsticks. I'm sure Dior colors are better, but if you are on a budget you could try those.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 12:35:00 PM More reviews by simplyxjosey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in 578 dior kiss. For my pigmented rosey-muave lips and south asian NC 25 skin, It's a gorgeous neutral bright medium pink. To me it seems quite pigmented (I much prefer semi sheer lipsticks). It's extremely moisturizing and gives my lips a nice juicy pout. Not to mention, my boyfriend who usually prefers rather neutral lips, loves this color on me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by ibraille

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I picked this up in #750 Rock N Roll...pretty pink. Texture is nice. I like that its glossy and yet stays put. I was surprised by how well this stayed on. Too bad it dried the heck outta my lips. It feels moisturizing as you apply it, but by the end of day 1 my lips were all peel-y. Not good. :( So will not repurchase and as pretty as it is...its going back.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Reiyelcs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have #911 "Perfecto".

Packaging: quite sturdy, altough a bit bulky. Its color remind me a lot of nacre (mother of pearl).

Lipstick: The color looks burgundy in the tube, but being a bit sheer, swatched is more of a deep raspberry with medium opacity. The colour goes on smoothly without patchiness, and has a slightly glossy finish (like MAC lustres).
Very faint, almost undetectable sweet scent, no taste.
I find it moisturizing (but I usually don't have dry lips), and it lasts on me around 5 hours (I didn't use a lipliner and I didn't eat)

Price: I paid 25 euros, which is not bad for a high end lipstick (MAC lipsticks in my country cost 26 euros). In US they should cost around 28 dollars.

EDIT: I noticed that some reviews focused on the old version (blue packaging). Mine is about the 2011 collection (white packaging), so if there are any discrepancies, here's the reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the lipstick I have been looking for for ages! An everyday nude (I bought 333 - nude) that does not make me look dead. I am very pale NC15 and nudes do not get on very well with me. This is the exception: the colour is a flesh pinky/beige that brights up my face. Very moisturising. Much better than Chanel that, compared to this, is rubbish! No scent and no taste. It goes with natural day look and with evenung smokey eyes. Not too sparkly or gloopy. Perfect. Highly recommended = this is a review of the new version with the silver packaging

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by LMQ1

I love the packaging. It's like jewelry to me. What's great about Dior Addict lipsticks is that even though the product is super shimmery in the stick when you wear it on your lips it is truly pigmented but the shimmer is actually quite subtle. Mind you, I don't really use a heavy hand with any lipstick. I purchased 612 Spotlight and it is a pretty spot on match to my lip color and it basically just enhances my pout. I don't usually stray too far from natural when it comes to lips but I am looking forward to trying more mauvey/earthy colors from this line because this lipstick has impressed me so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 10:32:00 AM More reviews by zwinky

Really high quality lipstick, just glides on and it's staying power is pretty good. I bought this lipstick in 377 rose tempo, it's a really lovely subtle pinkish rose colour. I've had it for about 4 years and it's still just as nice as the day i bought it.