July 26, 2014 | 1872 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Satin Lipstick - Myth

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Lolopop93

I bought this lipstick because I wanted a nude that was my exact skin color (not sure why though)...and that's what I got with this. But I realized that when I swipe it across my lips, it actually made me look kind of tired and washed out. So instead of swiping it, I tried dabbing it, and I think it looks pretty good that way. I think as long as I don't build it up too much, this lipstick can work for me. I don't think I'm going to repurchase this though, cause I find that the REALLY nude lip isn't a look I go for a whole lot. I think I'm going to try "Hue" next time I'm on the hunt for a nude lipstick, it may be a bit more flattering than Myth. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by melodyramm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was on the hunt for a Nude Lipstick that wasn't too pale or corpse looking and not too pinky...I Finally came across this wonderful shade..It goes good with my fair skin and doesn't wash me out. Note: I only wear when I do a cat eye or smokey eye...Love Love Love this Nude <3

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by lexylynn

I went through a period a while back where I loved the look of Nude lipsticks. They weren't as popular back then, so Myth was the only one I could find. I LOVED it. The color was exactly what I was looking for. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's super drying. My lips are sensitive already, so that was a real downer for me. Now I use it over lip balm and I use it to cancel out my natural lip color to have the full effect of other lipsticks.. or I use it if I go nuts with eye makeup.

Overall, I would definitely recommend it but be aware of how drying it can be.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2012 9:49:00 AM More reviews by lightgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have not bought this lipstick because it looks horrible on me. From reviews and posts of other fair skinned ladies, this is strictly for warm toned skin. I put it on and it cancels me out - makes me look dead!!! Same with Blankety... YUCK!!!! NC15/NW20 for reference.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by arkindt

this is my fave nude l/s. it goes perfect with my nc20 skintone. my only complaint is the drying factor. cant really be used daily because itll dry ur lips out terriblyy. even with l/g. n the thing i hate about using l/g with it is it usually doesnt last as long. honestly though i have yet to find a nude l/s that isnt drying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS!!! When I first tried this on at the MAC counter I was appalled it looked awful but after reading reviews I decided to give it a go and I a SO glad I did. This is a lipstick you will probably not pull off alone. I dab this on my lips not swipe across like a regular lipstick. I wear it with a light pink lip liner and a light pink gloss. It smells so wonderful like all MAC l/s. I especially love to wear it at night with a black dramatic smokey eye look. I will definitely be purchasing this again

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Deyak949

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this lipstick on my search for the perfect nude. It looked horrible. Just didnt go well with my complexion. NC30 for reference. I ordered it online so wasnt too sure about the color. But when I got it, it seemed more like a concealer than lipstick.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by hakunamatata13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color didn't do anything for me. I'm naturally really pale and bought this on a whim at my mac store. The color looked so bad on me and really washed me out.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by deadiswhatweaimfor

First off, I don't even own this anymore. Gave it to my sister to see if she could work with it. This is the most drying lipstick I have ever tried. It is soo cakey and nasty. I thought it would be a light pink/nude but no. This is.. skin colored. It literally washes away your lips so you look lipless!!! If I wore this in public id probably be laughed at. I brought this back into mac to see if they could give me tips and the lady didn't even know what to do!!! I now stay away from this type of mac lipstick. I believe it was a satin? I won't even try another color from this type.
Fail, mac, fail.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Walko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is ok, nothing special. I have the creme d'nude as well, and feel much about the same about them both, although the creme d 'nude is not as drying. They fade quickly, look patchy quickly and if you're looking for a moisturising lipstick,these are not it.Also I don't understand where the "satin" comes into it , it's drying , name is misleading.I'm nw15 -20 and myth just makes me look washed out. It is a nice colour it just dosen't suit me.