Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

3.8

water, tea-lauryl sulfate, hexylene glycol,disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, burdock extract, grapefruit extract, hops extract, equisetum hiemale extract, salvia officinalis (sage) extract, witch hazel extract, horse chestnut extract, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA. diazolidinyl urea, carnauba wax, mannitol, methylparaben, cellulose, butylene glycol, propylparaben, C9-15 alkyl phosphate, lauramine oxide, glycerin, thermus thermophillus ferment, ethyl linoleate, ethyl lnollenate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, talc, ultramarine, Red 30

on 6/21/2008 10:57:00 PM

This cleanser works well, but I don't like how it does not lather up well. I like to see some bubbles! As an exfoliant, the mini beads do nothing. I think they should be bigger to be able to exfoliate more. It's ok, I've found better.

on 5/10/2008 8:21:00 PM

I love this cleanser! I was using a mu remover, cleanser and toner and still had makeup left on the cotton ball. Not with this. It cleans so well and leaves my skin soft and comfortable. It doesn't break me out or irritate me at all.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

So far so good with this cleanser. I use a couple other MK products from the TimeWise line, and I love them as well.

This cleanser is gentle yet it removes the grim from the day, it doesnt really lather but more of a cream with very slight lathering effect. I will continue to purchase as long as I see good results and dont have any reaction. The price is kinda steep for a cleanser but when I sat down and figured what I normally pay for a cleanser, toner, and scrub it was about the same amount. if you've never tried any MK products then try them!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I purchased this with a few of the other timewise products and I am pretty impressed. I was using shiseido extra gentle cleansing foam but it was a bit too drying for my combination/somewhat sensitive/acne prone skin. Absolutely zero breakouts and if anything this cleanser is helping to keep my skin clear. My skin hasn't been this soft and even in a long time. This cleanser is very gentle and leaves my skin feeling clean but not stripped. Also does not irritate my sensitive eyes like other cleansers I've used. I agree that the scrubbies are pointless.

on 3/30/2008 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Neutral

i usually take off my makeup before i actually wash my face with DHC's olive oil and wash my face with a cleanser after and i didnt have anything at the sink one day and in the bathroom cabinet i found a sample of this, so i decided to try it, and wow!! i wish i had found it earlier. i really like this, i was using purpose for a few years and then i recently tried eucerin which is alright, but this cleanser lathers really well , even on my make up, and takes everything off. i've also started using cle de pea moisturizers after cleansing, so i'm not sure if its the combination of that, but still, its a good cleanser in my opinion. i already ordered two packages off ebay and going to try the cleansing bar!

on 1/24/2008 12:27:00 AM

I like how this makes my face feel, but the scrubbies don't do it for me; they just aren't dense enough to actually accomplish anything, I think. If they discontinued the bar, I would use this, but in general the little beads are more in the way than useful for me. Would like as a plain, non-scrubby face wash though......

on 1/14/2008 4:30:00 PM

I really like this product, but I hate the inconvenience of ordering it.

on 12/13/2007 3:34:00 PM

This stuff is only okay for me. I do love the little scrubbies...they exfoliate the dry parts of my skin nicely. Unfortunately, this does nothing for my blackheads and oiliness. After I use this, my T-Zone is shiny in a matter of minutes. It's not the greatest at removing makeup, either. I don't wear makeup often (the joy of being a stay-at-home parent!), but when I do, it NEVER gets off all my makeup. I have to use a follow-up toner, which is silly, since the point of this product is that you don't have to use an additional toner or mask.

I guess I have to keep looking for a cleanser...

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this product! Cleans perfectly, remove all makeup and do not dry your skin.

I've tried some others cleansers, but this is the right one for me.
Repurchase for sure!

on 7/15/2007 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I have tried other skin care products and I keep coming back to this one. I have used this skin care line since it came out and I have to say, I get the most compliments for the condition of my skin when I use this. I tried to economize and use a drugstore product to save money. Baaaaaaaaad move! My poor face broke out soooooo much I have scarring on my chin from the ulcers (I mean pimples) that resulted. I have very oily skin and this product does not overdry. I use it in conjunction with the moisturizer and acne treatment gel made by MK.
As for the price, don't tell anyone, but I go on a certain website that rhymes with "knee day" and get the product for a whole lot less than retail.