November 27, 2014 | 1278 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by pchotai

I don't know what I was thinking when I bought this concealer. It's a waste of $$$ if you ask me. First of all, I got it in my matching shade, but it still manages to stand out and look weird on my skin. Second, it doesn't cover a thing. Does absolutely nothing for my dark circles. Mac studio finish is so good at covering dark circles, this doesn't even go Up to 0.0005% of that. Does nothing for blemishes either. Plus it makes me look ghostly. Bah

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by purploscity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an okay product. It lasts a long time, and it has really good coverage. However, it always has a problem of setting into fine lines and unevenly textured skin. My greatest complaint is that the colour selection is strange. Any colour that I've tried using has looked quite orange on me, and I have a HUGE problem with it oxidizing and changing colour throughout the day. I'll go to school looking relatively normal, and then come home with dark orange rings all over my face! NOT flattering.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

This product was a recommendation from someone with great skin. I now see why that is the case between those who love this concealer. The packaging is small and easily fits in your purse for touch ups. The brush makes application really simple and reminiscent of MAC concealer in that aspect.

Otherwise, the concealer provides very light coverage best for use under the eyes. It works as a brightener, not doing much in ways of concealing problem areas on the face. I like the fact that there are cool, neutral, and warm shades indicated by color sticker on bottle.

Overall, I do recommend this concealer for those looking for light under-eye coverage. Other than that, it is not a miracle product in any sense. If my skin is in good shape, I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Raeshelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I loved the packaging, it was small enough to fit in your pocket and had a wand and not a pump so it was easy to touch up when you were on the go.
I loved using the little brush/wand because it made it really easy to apply it exactly where you wanted it, but as for the concealer itself...
I found that it had really sheer coverage, Which is fine but if you have some dark circles like me its not very helpful. It tended to just melt off during the day and it always creased under my eyes. So if u were looking for just slightly coverage than this would be a good concealer, but not if you were looking for something more full

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

I'm always spending money trying out different products and without a doubt, I can't stand this entire line. The concealer doesn't cover anything and breaks up throughout the day. It becomes patchy and icky. The applicator is gross and gets product all over the place. It's only blendable within the first few seconds. Yeah, can ya tell I really don't like it? lol Sorry, but they need to do better with this line of makeup.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Makeupgale623

This is the worst concealer I've ever tried!! I don't understand the good reviews. I got this in N 123 it was very light, too light for my skin and darker shades were too yellow even in cool.

The packaging isn't helpful the applicator gives off too much product.

When I first applied it on my skin to hide a pimple It's called super bendable but when I applied it I could bearly move it.

Later at school it wear off into clusters of pigment sweat also made it come off and looks bad in photos

I would NEVER recommend this product to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by texasbeautyaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this concealer in neutral: fair-light.

While it is not a bad concealer, I would not go out of my way to buy it again just because I have since branched out and tried other ones that I prefer and give a truer match to my skin tone (NYX, Makeup Forever to name a few). I feel that it is average, and similar to other concealers at the drugstore.

I like that the concealer feels light, but I also feel like application is messy (or maybe I'm just messy- I find product tends to get on the tube it is in or all over my fingers).

It does blend well, but I can't help but feel there are highlighters of some sort in this concealer that tend to make it stand out that I'm wearing concealer. I also feel that it blends well because it is not a heavy concealer at all. If you have acne prone skin, I would not recommend this just because it would not cover acne or scars well.

The neutral: fair-light tone still seems to have a light peachy tone to me when I apply it, and therefore I would not consider this 100% "neutral". While there is a large selection of colors in this concealer, the shade lighter than the one I have was too light, and the one that was a shade darker was still too dark. If you typically have trouble finding concealers to match your skin tone, I don't feel this one will be any different.

Packaging, aside from me being clumsy, is portable and convenient. The concealer comes with a brush and applies fairly well. The price I think when I bought it was 6-7 dollars, so it is not expensive.

Personally, I would not buy this again. I feel it is just average and would rather spend my money trying something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by diddyk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was desperate for a new tube of concealer. I was heart broken to find out my drug store no longer carried Maybelline mineral concealer. The beauty consultant said L'oreal was on sale and helped me find the shade closest to my old one (I had the empty one with me to grab a new one and run.) I'm quite impressed. It is just as good if not better than my old fave. I just dab it on red spots and blend with my fingers. It even stays in place all day despite my super oily skin. The only thing that could make this better is if had a sponge applicator instead of the paint brush style.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by gdallar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

PROS:

very light formula
amazing shade range
super blendable
amazing under the eyes or to cover some redness around the nose or chin
inexpensive

CONS
not enough coverage for acne scarring, breakouts, or discolouration
doesn't wear for very long, maybe a few hours until it starts fading or oxidizing

Overall, if you have pretty bad skin, i wouldn't recommend
bur for light coverage and undereye darkness, its a good product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by BadWaitress

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. I'm on my third or fourth tube. It was so easy to match to my skin initially, because the display came with a clear plastic card that had all the colors displayed on it in translucent streaks. I just got a mirror and held the card up to my cheek an picked the one that disappeared against my skin.

Depending on how I apply it, I use this as everything from a concealer to a lighweight foundation. If I dab it on with a brush (not the package brush, you'll get too much) and then pat it to blend it with a slightly larger concealer brush, it covers blemishes perfectly. Applied lightly with a dry latex sponge it's great for dark circles. But the thing that makes this a truly great concealer is that, if I apply it with a damp sponge, it makes a wonderful light foundation, like a perfect tinted moisturizer. And since the container is so small, it's really easy to travel with this does-it-all product.