October 24, 2014 | 1867 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Prrr

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this peachy pink...would look good on everyone..I find MAC glosses to be sticky but they wear a long time..I use this with Mac Spice lip pencil and looks great!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by merekat703

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Best choice Paris Hilton ever made was introducing this to me!! LOVE

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

Eight years ago, as a young, impressionable high school freshman girl, I first purchased this when Paris Hilton said it was her favorite. Go ahead, I'll allow you time to laugh... Anyways, my naive self actually got it right, by luck - this is a beautiful, pinky, "my lips but a bit more fabulous" color. I love layering it over other nudes/light pinks, like Hue, for a slightly more pinky look. I have since continually repurchased as I've run out, because it just is that versatile and lovely on. A staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 2:12:00 AM More reviews by Beachblonde2986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I consider myself to be a bit of a lipgloss whore lol. I own so many lipglosses! Prrr is by far my favorite. It is a little pricey but the color is gorgeous on any skin tone and it stays on for a long time. Mac lipglosses are pretty sticky, but that's what keeps it on for longer too. I love love this gloss. I wear it almost everyday!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by JanisM2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

its nice but very expensive for the small size tube and yes it stays on a while but you can get better glosses for less.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 3:36:00 PM More reviews by RC888

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this gloss! Some do not like how it is sticky, however I love it! It helps it stay on longer:).

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by deryayred

I dont think this color could be worn to school or work becuase its a "loud" pink color. Its not bright but its shiney and sparkly. Its pretty expensive for such little product that can be used and becuase i would only wear it out to a party i would not spend the money on it again. Its also very sticky which can get annoying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

One of my top favorite glosses ever. Love the sticky texture because I believe it is what makes it last awhile than other glosses. The light pinkish peach shimmer color is such a gorgeous flattering sexy shade on my light/medium beige yellow undertone skintone. Ive been thru several tubes of this over the years and am about to get another soon as I get near a mac counter.Oh & It is very moisturizing on my lips too. Love Prrr :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 2:58:00 PM More reviews by TinyForever

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I do love this lipgloss and it is my fave colour from Mac so I do reg buy this. Only thing that annoys me about Mac lipglosses is the price for a little tube esp as I need to reapply this quite often as the colour doesn't seem to last as long as I would like.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by jod84

in general i don't like Lipglass i find it way to sticky and it don't last. this stuff is gone once you eat drink or even talk. i was hoping for all from such a expensive product