MAC Lipglass in Prrr

4.1

I lost my MAC's lip Plushglass last week so I have to buy in hurry another baby from MAC named Domestic Diva from Wash

on 7/13/2011 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this n_n. So dreamy and delicious. I am ppp cool - a Mac NW15. This is so pretty, it's my favourite lipgloss. People always comment on how 'juicy' my lips look with this on. It's gorgeous, it's a bright light cool toned pink. I don't like the wet look lipgloss - I like lipgloss that makes your lips look beautiful, dimensional - lips that glisten and pop - Prrr lipglass does this <3. It is not drying! In fact if you have dry lips, you may want to exfoliate first - and this gloss is so moisturising that it can create those white gloppy bits of once dry flaky skin, on the sides of your lips.

on 6/24/2011 8:23:00 PM

Like all Mac lipglasses, this is sticky, and longlasting, it has small shimmer/pearly particles in it that you can't feel on your lips. It has a faint scent to it, that is pleasant, but not overwhelming or distracting. the color is a little frosty, but workable. I'm rather pale, and this is about as cool/pale of a color as I can wear, but it definitely works. These have a doefoot wand applicator.

on 6/13/2011 8:26:00 PM

OMG i love this color. I also sometimes mix this with angel or leave it on its on. Pretty either way!

on 5/19/2011 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I like this gloss when paired with other glosses/lipsticks because it gives it a more neutral color, when worn alone it makes my lips a pinkish nude tint.. its beautiful for days when I do heavier eye makeup and don't want to look overdone. It looks similar to nymphette on me, ewith a slightly fainter pink tone.. For me, Prrr is a staple to have in my glass collection, but it isn't one of my favorites. Out of the frost family, though, it is a favorite.. I just happen to prefer lustreglass over frost finishes.

on 4/14/2011 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

After buying Nymphette I said I would never buy a lipglass again but just had to try one more before I completely wrote them off. So I picked up Prrr with some help from the SA and MUA of course. For me this is much more wearable and much less sticky. The color isn't super unique but it does seem to last a long time. I actually really like this one and would probably buy again if I ever ran out.

on 3/30/2011 7:48:00 PM

Gorgeous colour. Would rephuchase!

on 3/15/2011 5:49:00 PM

Browsing at Mac, I finally decided on this one. With all the reviews and the counter girl telling me how great it is - I bought it. It's an ok color, good but not amazing. The texture is ok, little sticky but not too much. I just wasn't wowed! While I will use it to the end, I wouldn't buy it again.

Love this peachy pink...would look good on everyone..I find MAC glosses to be sticky but they wear a long time..I use this with Mac Spice lip pencil and looks great!

on 3/11/2011 10:26:00 PM

Best choice Paris Hilton ever made was introducing this to me!! LOVE

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Eight years ago, as a young, impressionable high school freshman girl, I first purchased this when Paris Hilton said it was her favorite. Go ahead, I'll allow you time to laugh... Anyways, my naive self actually got it right, by luck - this is a beautiful, pinky, "my lips but a bit more fabulous" color. I love layering it over other nudes/light pinks, like Hue, for a slightly more pinky look. I have since continually repurchased as I've run out, because it just is that versatile and lovely on. A staple for me.

Popular Lip Glosses