January 30, 2015 | 1807 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Prrr

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by kris1818

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

After buying Nymphette I said I would never buy a lipglass again but just had to try one more before I completely wrote them off. So I picked up Prrr with some help from the SA and MUA of course. For me this is much more wearable and much less sticky. The color isn't super unique but it does seem to last a long time. I actually really like this one and would probably buy again if I ever ran out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2011 7:48:00 PM More reviews by wunverdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Gorgeous colour. Would rephuchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by kittybisous

Browsing at Mac, I finally decided on this one. With all the reviews and the counter girl telling me how great it is - I bought it. It's an ok color, good but not amazing. The texture is ok, little sticky but not too much. I just wasn't wowed! While I will use it to the end, I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this peachy pink...would look good on everyone..I find MAC glosses to be sticky but they wear a long time..I use this with Mac Spice lip pencil and looks great!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by merekat703

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Best choice Paris Hilton ever made was introducing this to me!! LOVE

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

Eight years ago, as a young, impressionable high school freshman girl, I first purchased this when Paris Hilton said it was her favorite. Go ahead, I'll allow you time to laugh... Anyways, my naive self actually got it right, by luck - this is a beautiful, pinky, "my lips but a bit more fabulous" color. I love layering it over other nudes/light pinks, like Hue, for a slightly more pinky look. I have since continually repurchased as I've run out, because it just is that versatile and lovely on. A staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 2:12:00 AM More reviews by Beachblonde2986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I consider myself to be a bit of a lipgloss whore lol. I own so many lipglosses! Prrr is by far my favorite. It is a little pricey but the color is gorgeous on any skin tone and it stays on for a long time. Mac lipglosses are pretty sticky, but that's what keeps it on for longer too. I love love this gloss. I wear it almost everyday!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by JanisM2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

its nice but very expensive for the small size tube and yes it stays on a while but you can get better glosses for less.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 3:36:00 PM More reviews by RC888

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this gloss! Some do not like how it is sticky, however I love it! It helps it stay on longer:).

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by deryayred

I dont think this color could be worn to school or work becuase its a "loud" pink color. Its not bright but its shiney and sparkly. Its pretty expensive for such little product that can be used and becuase i would only wear it out to a party i would not spend the money on it again. Its also very sticky which can get annoying.