April 16, 2014 | 1479 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in High Tea

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Mandibulo

This lipstick is a beautiful nude shade, more on the beige-ish than the pink side, a tad pale looking on my NC25 skin, but in the sense of a sheer golden glow rather than washed out or dead. It's perfect for when I just need to draw a tiny bit of "life" out of my lips, yet maintaining that neutral, polished look. Recommended especially for yellow-toned, fair/fair-medium girls, but for you out there who don't fit that description, don't let me deprive you of the glorious joy that is High Tea - I'd still give it a go if I were you.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2010 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Anita09

LISTEN UP!!! for anyone who wants the perfect nude lipstick. I have had a really hard time trying to find the perfect nude lipstick that doesnt wash me out. I found it!
PERFECT bronzy beige color
SUBTLE but not too subtle
this lipstick actually makes me GLOW!
I have olive skin but i honestly think this can work for ALL skin tones
SERIOUSLY TRY IT OUT!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by elysha1293

I actually just baught this lipstick yesterday. I was in the market for a nude shimmer lipstick to put under my NARS Greek Holiday lip gloss. I loved High Tea because its beautiful under the gloss, and by itself. I have alot of pink in my lip so it brings out the pink in it, and has just enough shimmer to make my lip playful, but not childish. I love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 12:00:00 PM More reviews by dreagonzalez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favorite lipstick. I've been using it for 2 years now! I always come back to it. It is a perfect color for the day and night.
High Tea = LOVE!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2010 10:24:00 PM More reviews by margyface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Cons
-lustre finish applies moistly, but quickly dries and makes my lips all wrinkley
-colour = somewhat dull and muddly (I'm NC20 but not as yellow)
-smell still like sunscreen (under vanilla scent)

Pros
-glossy (no long lasting)
-packaging is sleek
-colour is nice if I only apply thin layer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by watermelonmama

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this lipstick! I was originally going to the MAC counter in Macy's today to get Viva Glam V Lipstick, but just as I was about to grab it, this caught my eye. In the tube it looks like a tinted pink brown color. When I swatched it on my skin (NW43) it appears as a frosty champagne-pink color. On my lips, it is gorgeous! It's great for girls close to my skin tone who are looking for a nude lipstick with a pink tint. My new favorite lipstick! I love this. Will buy again, again... and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Cadensmom06

One of my favs from MAC! i bought this a couple months ago and dont know why i waited so long, pretty champagne gold-toned nude and goes with just about anything. great for summer too i can just swipe this on without lookin in the mirror and im good to go. i dont know why people dont like this lipstick as much as i do, its awesome!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by busybeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was on the hunt for a nude lippie to go with smoky brown eyes and my NC25 skin. It looked beautiful swatched on my hand so I purchased despite the things I had read thinking that different things work for different people. However, once applied to my lips it had a slight gray overcast and it reminded me of a frost, which is not my look. Took back to Mac. Would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2010 4:56:00 AM More reviews by biliboong

When I read reviews, I was really excited to get this, but I didn't expect it to be so ... sheer. So yeah, not my favourite. So I have mine up for swap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2010 8:09:00 PM More reviews by LauraJean396

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! It gives me a sheer nude color and I think it goes with EVERYTHING! Probably my new favorite!