Maybelline Unstoppable Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

Maybelline Unstoppable Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

3.1

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

At the first time when a bought it i did really like it.
But after a while it kinda start to clumps.
But still it works okay thought.

This is my favourite mascara, I'm so surprised more people don't like it! I have never had a problem with smudging or clumping. I like natural looking makeup so I prefer this to Lash Blast or other brands which I find look more dramatic. I wear the dark brown everyday and it makes my lashes look longer and more defined, but in a natural way. The wand is perfect and easy to use. I've tried so many mascaras but this is always what I come back to.

Way too wet and made my thin lashes stick together. I also always curl my lashes and this mascara made them poker-straight. Chucked it in the trash after a week.

I am almost speechless at the poor ratings for this product. What works for some definitely may not work for others, obviously. This is officially my HG mascara. I've used it for years now, and love buying it when it is 2-for-1. This THICKENS, adds VOLUME, and most importantly- adds LENGTH like nothing I've tried!! The trick is to add about 2 coats, and 'build' the mascara onto your eyelashes- the product literally hardens up and FORMS length--- I am not lying, ladies, when I say it increases my eyelash length about 15 - 20% when I put on two coats. I don't wiggle from side-to-side like I do with my Maybelline Colossal mascara, I use this one for dramatic length and fringe.And smudging? I'm surprised other ladies have issues with lasting power or smudging--- this lasts ALL day, with maybe perhaps a HINT of smudging in the evening, which I easily take off with a moistened napkin- and I'm good to for another several hours.Comes off in an instant with eye makeup remover. continued >>

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This mascara is by far the worst I have ever used, the formula itself is very wet and even when I tissued some off of the wand my lashes clumped so badly I needed to remove it immediately absoultely horrible what a waste of money

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I didn't like this. It still smudged even though it says it doesn't for 12 hrs. Within a couple hours I had raccoon eyes. I used this for a week before trying a new mascara because it didn't even define, lengthen or volumize. Just a waste of money. Won't buy again.

this oroduct is great, ppl who r expecting super huge thick lashes dont buy this, and wud like to say that it does not claim to give you super thick lashes so dont expect that. Love this product enhances my lashers, makes them super long and feathery, no clumps, i never ever look like a racoon no matter how hard i rub my eyes, can sleep in this mascara and will wake up with no dark circles under eyes. def one of my favorite everday mascaras

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

this product is pretty good except for the fact that it only does an amazing job on only one eye.. but that could just mean that i have mutated eyes! but on the good eye it does everything curling, length and volume. but on the stupid other eye only just volume, no length or curl.... i get so angry sometimes.

I find this mascara not too bad. When applied, it does appear natural due to the fact that it doesn't give an OUMP to your lashes. It lengthens though and could be applied quite neatly [doesn't really clump for me].
But as I said, it doesn't give much of a volume. So off a lippie!
It didn't really smudge as well, unless water is poured onto me. Because when I bathed, it comes off quite easily.

Pros: dark, brush is awesome, packaging is sleek and seals up tightly, formula is not too dry nor too wet (at least when you first open it up)

Cons: takes curl out of lashes, slightly clumpy (especially on lower lashes), makes my lashes a bit sticky, have to "work with" the mascara no matter if you are going for one coat or building several coats.

Like I said in a recent post, I am wondering if I should quit trying to find my HG mascara within the Maybelline family. Just because they have like 15 formulas (not to mention all the waterproof and curved brush options) and they are generally cheap, doesn't mean I HAVE to like them. My closest favorite is Colossal though, in Glam Black. Maybe I should do what some of you lovelies do and switch up my brushes/formulas and make a frankenmascara! Sounds fun right? Any recommendations?

Popular Mascaras