August 22, 2014 | 1107 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish - Porcelain Pink

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by ingrid88

This looks really pretty in the package and it gives you a VERY subtle glow to your cheeks. It has a slight iridecence to it so that's where the glow comes in. Even when I pack it on like there's no tomorrow, the pink doesn't show up. Only when you look up close at my face. I like products that when you put it on, people can tell you're wearing something, cuz otherwise what's the point? But ya it's alright...I wouldn't buy it again though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2009 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I usually stay away from all MSFs for personal use because I don't love shimmers on myself or on any woman who shows some of her life on her face.

My skin is in great condition but I prefer not to use the MSF flashlight to highlight any imperfections.

But when I tested this product I saw a sheen and not a shimmer or glitz, and I fell in love. I bought this and use it a lot as it gives me a very slight sheen with a bit of pinky tone which only makes me look younger and healthier.

And, there is nothing wrong with that!

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 1:07:00 PM More reviews by meganmomoney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love all mineralize products by mac, but Porcelain Pink MSF is one of my all time favorites. I can use this as a highlight or a blush on my pale NC20 skin. It has just the right amount of shimmer without looking overly glittery or shiny. It is a warm pale pink color that really brightens up my face. I love this MSF!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2009 4:27:00 AM More reviews by TheHybred

I quite like this as a highlight for my NC30/C3 skin. It gives a sheen, but it's not too much. People who call this a glitter bomb are either exaggerating or got a really bad batch. If you're at a MAC store or counter, you can look at the product before you buy it to see if it has too much gold veining for your taste, because every MSF is a bit unique with the veining.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2009 2:21:00 PM More reviews by thesilvershoes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This MSF is like Petticoat's drag queen brother. It has similar color and gold veining, but Porcelain Pink is a total glitter bomb. I like the color of this, but I'm not a fan of having glitter on my chin, nose and lips within an hour of applying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2009 5:59:00 AM More reviews by 3lizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this makes me feel so pretty. i usually use this over blush. for me (NW20) i think it's too pink or matches my skin too much to be a highlight. it's my first MSF and it's made me want to buy more! i like it so much i want to get a backup. it's just a light pink color with some gold veining. for fair skintones it's good as a blush/over blush. on darker skintones it would be a very pretty warm highlight. i think it really could work for any skintone. so, it you're on the fence just buy it before it's gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2009 6:30:00 PM More reviews by jackiebeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous msf! I picked this as my first msf and I am in love. Nice gold veining that is not too glittery, perfect over a pink blush. Looking into buying more msfs in the future!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2009 10:05:00 PM More reviews by luvnyc123

This is my first MSF, and I actually got this today and I love it already! let me tell you first of all I am pretty fair, NC 20. I tried it as a blush and it looked nice but a little sheer. so I put it over a pink blush, I used pink swoon and it looked really nice (I used a 188). I wanted to try something different so I used my 188 brush got some product on it and sprayed it with Fix+ (I'm sure water in a spray bottle would be good too, I just didn't have a spray bottle handy haha) and applied it on my other cheek, I got the prettiest highlight ever! its such a nice iridescent pink that is so beautiful when the light hits it! I really love the color of it and how its not shimmer overload. I'd recommend it anyone in a heartbeat!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2009 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Ginnybaby2007

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been wanting this MSF for a long time now and I finally got my hands on this when the colour craft collection came out. At first I thought, "how can I get this lovely color to show up on me?" So the first time I wore it I put it on as a blush and then I added Sweetness Beauty Powder on top and it looked amazing. I will defitnetly buy another one because its LE and I want to have a back up. A must try!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 1:07:00 PM More reviews by ManhattanMermaid

Lovely color but I have to apply a lot for it to show up on my NC25-30 skin. But it does make a GREAT highlight and it's not too shimmery like some other MSF's. I'm really glad I got it!