April 19, 2014 | 1584 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Jurlique - Rose/Lavender Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2008 11:50:00 PM More reviews by pinkvanilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is amazing! The best hand cream I have ever tried!

It is so rich and moisturising however it doesn't leave that greasy feel after applying it. I haven't tried the Lavender one, but can I just say the Rose one smells gorgeous!!

The only downside of this hand cream is the price. A little on the expensive side but, like most Jurlique products, it is worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2008 9:14:00 PM More reviews by HappyGoLucky27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best hand creams I've ever used. It really moisturises and easy to carry in your handbag. The price is a little on the expensive side and I didn't like the packaging. When I finish this one, I will repurchase but in the new packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2008 1:05:00 AM More reviews by trapezer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of the best hand creams I have ever tried! Very moisturizing, but sinks into skin so I don't leave greasy marks on my keyboard. Also, doesn't have a silicone-y feel that makes one slippery. And can I mention the scent - WOW! Lavender is great for those who like this, but I am in love with Jurlique's Rose-scented products. This is no exception - pure, true rose. Not tea rose, not musky rose, just pure, non-powdery, fresh rose. I will always splurge on this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2008 6:18:00 PM More reviews by aeresu

This is a pretty good moisturiser. It lasts a good while but it's also quite greasy after you've put it on. I prefer the rose scent to the lavendar, personally, but both work the same. It is quite expensive so I'm going to test other hand creams before I commit!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2008 4:44:00 AM More reviews by serrabird

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have both the Rose and Lavender creams an I think I prefer Rose. Because I notice it is more moisturising and smells wonderfully rosy even after an hour. I have very delicate skin on my hands which suffers terribly because of London's extremely harsh water. I have to use a hand cream every time I wash my hands, otherwise it cracks up. I normally use L'Occitane Shea Butter hand cream, but the Rose cream is better at healing the skin and also it is great on cuticles, especially after manicure. Very pricey for a hand cream (33 for 125ml), but you use a tiny amount and it is really worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2007 9:36:00 PM More reviews by yeet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best hand creams i have ever used. Moisturises well and smells great. They work great as gifts! Met my boyfriend's mum and aunt for the first time last year, and got them a tube each as a gift. My cousin who stays in Australia also brings a few tubes with her whenever she comes back home to visit. They are expensive though, and i wont repurchase for myself if i run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2007 9:32:00 PM More reviews by brandde

I love the hand creams, although they can be greasy (even when the packaging said they were non-greasy! aargh!). They are beautifully scented and even if they are a little oily, they make a great gift for yourself or someone else..

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2007 1:47:00 PM More reviews by kinkat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very good but pricey

I have tried both and I quite like them. I feel pampered when I put them on. Hydrating wise they are not the best. I use hand creams everytime I finish washing my hands becoz of eczema on my hands so it is not cost effective either. I like the smell but can also get a bit potent for some ppl.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2007 5:15:00 PM More reviews by annalobodziec

I do really like those creams.I prefer rose smell and when I have it on I can't stop smell my hands.
It really keep your hands well hydrated for a long time.I just start my adventure with JURLIQUE and this natural based products start to win my heart:)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2007 8:10:00 AM More reviews by bluber68

Love the scent of the hand cream. It is non greasy and absorbs very well. A staple for me..and I have used lots of hand creams before. But I note the price has gone up lots over the past few years. Heard from the SA that the whole Jurlique packaging will change about Sept/Oct time too. About time too!