Jurlique Rose/Lavender Hand Cream

4.3

Aqua (Water); Cetearyl Alcohol; Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil; Glycerin; Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil; Honey; Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate; Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract; Calendula officinalis Flower Extract; Rosa gallica Flower Extract; Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract; Viola odorata (Violet) Extract; Echinacea purpurea Root Extract; Viola tricolor (Heartease) Extract; Lecithin; Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate; Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract; Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract; Alcohol; Fragrance (Parfum)*; Lactic Acid; Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract; Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Linalool; Limonene; Coumarin; Geraniol.

Well, I am late to jump on the bandwagon of this hand cream. I remember years ago this was a top hand cream from Allure. It goes on and absorbs quickly into my hands, which I really like. I may have to try the lavender scent version. I love the scent of rose, but it can be a bit too strong for me at times.

I also love the fact that it is a more natural based product. I have tried aquaphor, but that is basically just petroleum jelly.

I still am in love with my Molton brown hand lotion, so I will just have to try the lavender version.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

LOVE this stuff! I usually use this stuff prior to going to bed and it works miracles. Before my hands were really dry and had pieces of dead skin peel off near the cuticle. Now it is all gone and softer than ever.

Even though I don't like the smell of roses, I still use it for its effectiveness.

The price isn't great, but still is worth it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this hand cream in both rose and lavender. Rose smells divine and lavender is so soothing which is perfect when you apply it just before heading to bed. It leaves my hands well moisturized even after I wash my hands. Quite pricey but lasts quite long. I didn't like the initial packaging but I think they've improved the packaging now, so, no complaints.

I have this in the rose scent and when I put it on it smells so nice, it feels like a luxurious two minute treat on a busy day. I have very dry skin on my hands and some parts tend to chap so I need to keep the moisture up. Though the product does not completley moisturise my hands, it would be good with skin that isn't so dry. If my hands didn't need something more moisturising, i'd buy this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The Jurlique Lavender hand cream is a very nice product -- it smells pleasantly, naturally herbal and it is easily absorbed by the skin in no time at all thanks to its light, non-greasy formula. Unfortunately, I have dry hands and cuticles that split/peel easily. While this hand cream does a decent job of moisturizing my hands, it lacks a protective, "glove-like" quality. Regular application of this hand cream throughout the day did little to improve the condition of my cuticles, and whenever I wash my hands, I feel as though most of the hand cream is rinsed off as well. I enjoyed using this hand cream and will end up emptying the tube, but I will not repurchase the product in the future.

This product is amazing! The best hand cream I have ever tried!

It is so rich and moisturising however it doesn't leave that greasy feel after applying it. I haven't tried the Lavender one, but can I just say the Rose one smells gorgeous!!

The only downside of this hand cream is the price. A little on the expensive side but, like most Jurlique products, it is worth it!

This is one of the best hand creams I've ever used. It really moisturises and easy to carry in your handbag. The price is a little on the expensive side and I didn't like the packaging. When I finish this one, I will repurchase but in the new packaging.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

One of the best hand creams I have ever tried! Very moisturizing, but sinks into skin so I don't leave greasy marks on my keyboard. Also, doesn't have a silicone-y feel that makes one slippery. And can I mention the scent - WOW! Lavender is great for those who like this, but I am in love with Jurlique's Rose-scented products. This is no exception - pure, true rose. Not tea rose, not musky rose, just pure, non-powdery, fresh rose. I will always splurge on this!

This is a pretty good moisturiser. It lasts a good while but it's also quite greasy after you've put it on. I prefer the rose scent to the lavendar, personally, but both work the same. It is quite expensive so I'm going to test other hand creams before I commit!

I have both the Rose and Lavender creams an I think I prefer Rose. Because I notice it is more moisturising and smells wonderfully rosy even after an hour. I have very delicate skin on my hands which suffers terribly because of London's extremely harsh water. I have to use a hand cream every time I wash my hands, otherwise it cracks up. I normally use L'Occitane Shea Butter hand cream, but the Rose cream is better at healing the skin and also it is great on cuticles, especially after manicure. Very pricey for a hand cream (33 for 125ml), but you use a tiny amount and it is really worth it.

Top Rated Jurlique Products