April 16, 2014 | 2043 users online

Blush - NYX - Powder Blush (ALL)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by pissandvinegar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I adore NYX blushes. I have them in Terracotta, Angel, Raisin, and Taupe (for contour). Typically I only purchase pink blushes, light dark and everywhere in between but always pink. I bought Terracotta thinking that if I was going to try a browner, darker type blush, then a NYX one would be the way to go mainly because of the price. I am absolutely in love with that color now... it gives such a warm "glow from within" look, has a great texture and a soft shimmer. I like all of these blushes but definitely get the most compliments on them when I am wearing either Terracotta or Angel. I really want to try the bright red one, as to deter me from buying NARS Exhibit A or MAC Frankly Scarlett. We will see how that goes!
PROS: soft texture, good color payoff, decent staying power, good color selection, great price
CONS: for full color selection you almost always need to order online which can be a pain, and sometimes the shimmer in some is too much, though not terrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by pineappleprincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the NYX blush in Blush and Pinky - both colours I just love :) They're not available in stores in Canada, but they are available on the Canadian makeup site eBeauty.ca. I was worried at first that the colours would be way too pigmented on my skin, but they weren't. All you need is a swipe or too and you've got beautiful colour on cheeks!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by ticklez88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the packaging and the handy size, colours are not too sheer but not to overpowering either. Would definitely and already have bought again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Elfinoz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have several of these blushes now and I really love them. One of my biggest gripes about powder blushes is that it can be hard to find them without shimmer, but a number of the NYX blushes are truly matte with no shimmer. They have a great range of colours and I will probably end up buying a few more. The blushes blend easily while still having good colour payoff. Love 'em!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by afinem3ss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was something I really wanted to like and I did until I applied it onto my face. After I used this, I noticed breakout in my cheek area. I don't know if the blush was the cause of the breakout or something else that I may have used at the same time. I still want to give it a try later on because the shade is beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by stupidandcynical

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this blush. It's cheap and it's pretty. I got terra cotta at ulta the other day and it gives my skin a nice bronze-y glow. It's very pigmented so I use a fluffy brush and lightly swipe it on. It's long-lasting and makes you look awake the whole day! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by highrise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore NYX blushes, both powder and cream. A recent blush convert, their quality and gorgeous range of colours is on a par with much higher end brands... do try NYX
before spending your $ on something just as good if not better!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 1:47:00 PM More reviews by aliciaann1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have the Terracotta, I love it! its very pigmented and it looks great with my skin tone.
its silky smooth too! I will definetly buy more blushes from NYX cosmetics :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by kdimp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i have espresso and dusty rose. both are excellent in quality. highly pigmented, lasts a decent amount of time, and the color range is great. espresso just wakes up my face and makes me look healthy. definitely try them out, they are great products for such a cheap price. i'd definitely get more colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2011 8:30:00 AM More reviews by angeltari

I bought this blush in Angel and was pleasantly surprised at how much pigment it had. I wanted something that was barely there and went well with my NC25 skin with yellow undertones. It can brushed on lightly or layered on for a heavier look. I will definetly be buying these again!