NYX Powder Blush (ALL)

4.2

Magnesium Stearate, Talc, Mica, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Octyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, Lanoline Oil, Squalane, BHA, Propylparaben, Iron Oxide.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Love this blush. I use "Pinched" which is a pretty good dupe for Nars Orgasm.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I seem to be in the minority here, but I did not have that much luck with these blushes. My local grocery store has a large selection of NYX, so I picked up peach and angel. The lasting power is poor and I really had to pack it on. I was able to swap peach away, but I'm still stuck with Angel. No seems to want it, I wonder why... I will not repurchase

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

All the NYX blushes are great. Lightly shimmery, great colors, highly pigmented. They last a long time, apply easily, and blend well. Priced very well. I love NYX products!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Great blush! Perfect compact size. The packaging is super cute, and I found that the color I bought is a great compliment for many skin tones. I am using "PINCHED" which is peachy color with a hint of shimmer. I am certain this could be a dupe for NARS orgasm. A much better price, and an all around great find! Excited to try their other shades.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I love this blush. I got it in the color Spice. The blush is SO pigmented. I'm not sure what else to say about this blush other than the fact that is absolutely amazing. I'm definitely gonna repurchase this blush. There's not color variety though. But still, one of the best drugstore blushes out there.

After using NARS and Stila blushes for about 3 years I don't think I will go back. I love this blush, its highly pigmented and I don't need to touch it up during the day... and i have oily skin!! Especially now that its summer I expect my make up to melt off faster but the blush stays on!! The price is was what really made me happy too lol its such a steal! Highly recommend trying, the color choices are great too.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The price of the product is one of the cheapest I have purchased Natural and also the quality is not that bad. The durability of the casing is impressive as well as its pigmentation. I can wear this all day without reapplying and also sits on my face even though I sweated like a pig.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

OMG these blushes are awsome super pigmented and the price is amazing! I have several of these and I can't say anything about them they are simply great!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

i bought this in Summer Peach at Ulta today. it is a medium pink with gold flecks in it. i am in love!
I am 25, i still love shimmer. matte, to me, is too boring. i have a hard time finding any matte makeup attractive. this blush is the most gorgeous color i think i have ever seen in a blush. i am fair, and it looks great on me. i think it would also look great on tan and darker skinned girls.
i think this one is new, i couldn't find anything about it online, but it is highly recommended to any lady who likes a little glow on their cheeks.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these blushes! NYX offers you soooo many colors to choose from. I don't like to wear a lot of makeup, just eyeliner and blush do it for me, but seriously this blush completes my look! A must buy for all girls out there! :)