NYX Powder Blush (ALL)

4.3

Magnesium Stearate, Talc, Mica, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Octyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, Lanoline Oil, Squalane, BHA, Propylparaben, Iron Oxide.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Great blush! Perfect compact size. The packaging is super cute, and I found that the color I bought is a great compliment for many skin tones. I am using "PINCHED" which is peachy color with a hint of shimmer. I am certain this could be a dupe for NARS orgasm. A much better price, and an all around great find! Excited to try their other shades.

on 7/30/2012 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this blush. I got it in the color Spice. The blush is SO pigmented. I'm not sure what else to say about this blush other than the fact that is absolutely amazing. I'm definitely gonna repurchase this blush. There's not color variety though. But still, one of the best drugstore blushes out there.

on 7/12/2012 10:58:00 PM

After using NARS and Stila blushes for about 3 years I don't think I will go back. I love this blush, its highly pigmented and I don't need to touch it up during the day... and i have oily skin!! Especially now that its summer I expect my make up to melt off faster but the blush stays on!! The price is was what really made me happy too lol its such a steal! Highly recommend trying, the color choices are great too.

on 5/28/2012 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The price of the product is one of the cheapest I have purchased Natural and also the quality is not that bad. The durability of the casing is impressive as well as its pigmentation. I can wear this all day without reapplying and also sits on my face even though I sweated like a pig.

on 5/18/2012 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

OMG these blushes are awsome super pigmented and the price is amazing! I have several of these and I can't say anything about them they are simply great!

on 5/18/2012 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

i bought this in Summer Peach at Ulta today. it is a medium pink with gold flecks in it. i am in love!
I am 25, i still love shimmer. matte, to me, is too boring. i have a hard time finding any matte makeup attractive. this blush is the most gorgeous color i think i have ever seen in a blush. i am fair, and it looks great on me. i think it would also look great on tan and darker skinned girls.
i think this one is new, i couldn't find anything about it online, but it is highly recommended to any lady who likes a little glow on their cheeks.

on 1/15/2012 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these blushes! NYX offers you soooo many colors to choose from. I don't like to wear a lot of makeup, just eyeliner and blush do it for me, but seriously this blush completes my look! A must buy for all girls out there! :)

on 12/29/2011 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wonderful product! I have this blush in Pinched and Pinky. The former is a great dupe for the NARS orgasm blush and the latter is a nice bright pink for medium tone gals. It is finely milled and pigmented for a cheap price. There isn't a reason NOT to buy this! (:

on 12/16/2011 9:31:00 AM

I like this blush. It's natural and the colours are very pretty. I have to buy this online as NYX products are not available in Australian stores, so the prices are a little more expensive than sold in the US, but still decent. I'm not too sure if they last as long as everyone raves about here but it could just be my skin. The packaging is adequate. Not great not bad, it does what it needs to do. I apply this with an EcoTool brush and it completes my look. I would recommend this to a friend who's on a budget, and would want to buy more colours for myself.

on 11/23/2011 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Agree with all the other reviewers, NYX blushes are wonderful and the price is right. They are highly pigmented so I apply very lightly and blend well, because I use so little every time these blushes last me a *long* time. I am a redhead, very fair skin with pink undertones and I typically wear the 'pinched' shade, which is a pinkish coarl. It has a little bit of shimmer but not too much, looks very natural on me =)

Popular Blush Products