July 30, 2014 | 1118 users online

Blush - NYX - Powder Blush (ALL)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by sheertiara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these blushes! NYX offers you soooo many colors to choose from. I don't like to wear a lot of makeup, just eyeliner and blush do it for me, but seriously this blush completes my look! A must buy for all girls out there! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 12:39:00 AM More reviews by lalawashere

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Wonderful product! I have this blush in Pinched and Pinky. The former is a great dupe for the NARS orgasm blush and the latter is a nice bright pink for medium tone gals. It is finely milled and pigmented for a cheap price. There isn't a reason NOT to buy this! (:

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2011 9:31:00 AM More reviews by joc267

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I like this blush. It's natural and the colours are very pretty. I have to buy this online as NYX products are not available in Australian stores, so the prices are a little more expensive than sold in the US, but still decent. I'm not too sure if they last as long as everyone raves about here but it could just be my skin. The packaging is adequate. Not great not bad, it does what it needs to do. I apply this with an EcoTool brush and it completes my look. I would recommend this to a friend who's on a budget, and would want to buy more colours for myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 2:07:00 PM More reviews by sefis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Agree with all the other reviewers, NYX blushes are wonderful and the price is right. They are highly pigmented so I apply very lightly and blend well, because I use so little every time these blushes last me a *long* time. I am a redhead, very fair skin with pink undertones and I typically wear the 'pinched' shade, which is a pinkish coarl. It has a little bit of shimmer but not too much, looks very natural on me =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by lizzea

Great blushes! Love the amount of pigment, the texture is nice and soft and it is soooo affordable! I can see why some people complain that it's 'too' pigmented because less is definitely more with these blushes, but if you're careful, you can build it up slowly and get the desired amount of colour on your cheeks. I find these don't have *as* much staying power as the bourjois powder blushes I've tried, but they're still a wonderful product, especially considering the price :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by pissandvinegar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I adore NYX blushes. I have them in Terracotta, Angel, Raisin, and Taupe (for contour). Typically I only purchase pink blushes, light dark and everywhere in between but always pink. I bought Terracotta thinking that if I was going to try a browner, darker type blush, then a NYX one would be the way to go mainly because of the price. I am absolutely in love with that color now... it gives such a warm "glow from within" look, has a great texture and a soft shimmer. I like all of these blushes but definitely get the most compliments on them when I am wearing either Terracotta or Angel. I really want to try the bright red one, as to deter me from buying NARS Exhibit A or MAC Frankly Scarlett. We will see how that goes!
PROS: soft texture, good color payoff, decent staying power, good color selection, great price
CONS: for full color selection you almost always need to order online which can be a pain, and sometimes the shimmer in some is too much, though not terrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by pineappleprincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the NYX blush in Blush and Pinky - both colours I just love :) They're not available in stores in Canada, but they are available on the Canadian makeup site eBeauty.ca. I was worried at first that the colours would be way too pigmented on my skin, but they weren't. All you need is a swipe or too and you've got beautiful colour on cheeks!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by ticklez88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the packaging and the handy size, colours are not too sheer but not to overpowering either. Would definitely and already have bought again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Elfinoz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have several of these blushes now and I really love them. One of my biggest gripes about powder blushes is that it can be hard to find them without shimmer, but a number of the NYX blushes are truly matte with no shimmer. They have a great range of colours and I will probably end up buying a few more. The blushes blend easily while still having good colour payoff. Love 'em!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by afinem3ss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was something I really wanted to like and I did until I applied it onto my face. After I used this, I noticed breakout in my cheek area. I don't know if the blush was the cause of the breakout or something else that I may have used at the same time. I still want to give it a try later on because the shade is beautiful.