LUSH Big Blue Bath Bomb

3.9

Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Coarse Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Perfume, Arame Seaweed (Eisenia arborea), Lemon (Citrus limonum), Lavender Oil (Lavandula augustifolia), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Yellow No. 5

on 11/7/2010 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This smells sooooo good. It does smell a little strong dry but in the tub it smells like your in the blue ocean. My skin is super soft once I'm out of the bath. The seaweed just all goes down the drain & can be timely to clean up but I like the seaweed bits roaming around & occasionally rubbing it on my skin. I used the whole one but I think next time I'll cut it in half.

on 11/6/2010 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

nice product, makes a great natural bath, but expensive and takes awhile to ship to the US.

on 11/3/2010 2:44:00 AM

LOVEEE THE SMELL OF THIS.. Once I was out of the bath, the smell lingered on me for awhile! My best tip would be to put it in an old stocking/pantyhose ... so you don't clog up your drain with the seaweed bits! :0)

on 9/20/2010 8:18:00 AM

oh how i love this bath bomb! it's sooooo fresh-smelling and makes for a great relaxing bath experience. it's really about the time spent in the tub, for me, rather than how i smell/feel afterwards. though with that said, i loved how soft my skin felt and how yummy it smelled for hours afterwards!

i love the seaweed, though a lot of it stuck to the sides of the tub and i had to scoop it all off...but i liked having it in my bath, so oh well. i don't have a whirlpool tub, but i imagine you couldn't turn your jets on w/ this bomb!

on 7/12/2010 3:56:00 PM

So relaxing!! You close your eyes and feel like you're in the middle of the ocean. One of my favorite bath bombs! Makes the bath a pretty blue color and does not stain my white bathtub. Recommend to those who like fresh smells

on 5/14/2010 9:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is one of my FAVORITE bath bombs!! It smells much stronger dry... i don't think the scent is overwhelming while you're in the bath, it smells nice and refreshing. It's very moisturizing and the water turns a beautiful shade of blue and the seaweed is really fun as well. Definitely repurchasing!

on 4/26/2010 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is one of my favorite bath products from LUSH. The color it turns your water is beautiful and I only use half at a time. The salt and seaweed really take me away. My skin is so soft after getting out of a Big Blue bath. If I had to recommend a bomb to a newcomer, it'd be this one.

Big Blue + Sunnyside bubble bar = Mermaid Water
My best friend and I reserve Mermaid Water baths as cures for the worst days. They have never let us down. Take this bath NOWWW.

on 4/8/2010 8:25:00 PM

This is one of my faves. It smells AMAZING my favorite smell next to pop in the bath bubble bar (which I am probably doing a review on next) and it didn't make a huge mess in my tub at all. The seaweedy thingies all washed down the drain. As I said before, most beautiful smell and it's so relaxing. I stayed in there for such a long time and the smell lingered on my skin. My mom came into the bathroom to get a towel and she said "wow it smells amazing in here! What did you use because I want to buy it!" I'm so happy with this and would repurchase 100 times!

on 3/20/2010 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

The scent is fresh, and oceanic. Kinda like being in an ocean without the stinging of salt in your eyes.

I like the scent and all, the seaweed is fun. The water turns a beautiful cerulean blue, but this is a flop for me.

It's very plain, and I don't feel like this is as moisturizing as some of the others. I think I like the ones with oils more.

Although good in its simplicity, the price is rather hefty, and I'll be purchasing others instead. :)

on 3/5/2010 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm so not a fan of this. To me this smells heavily perfumed.....well it is heavily perfumed because it's one of the first ingredients on the list. Tbh that really puts me off...first of all perfume should not be in direct contact with lady bits as its not great for femine health and second it's not that great for skin. It irritates my nasal passages because it's that strong and I can't even tell what it's meant to smell like. I only used half of the bomb and it was that potent!! The scent lingered on my skin, thankfully not as strong as it was in the bath. The seaweed was mildly annoying but it wouldn't bother me if I liked the bomb. It didn't do anything negative to my skin like dry it out but it did nothing positive either; it was pointless! I got this free in the christmas sale.....I won't be using the other half nor repurchasing. Sorry Lush but this was hugely dissappointing.

Popular Bath Treatments