August 21, 2014 | 1860 users online

Lotions/ Creams - L'Occitane - 20% Shea Butter Hand Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunkieneedsherfix

A nice rich hand cream. The original scent is the only scent I like. The others are overwhelming.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by aliskey62389

This was a nice luxury splurge for myself for Christmas. It did not feel greasy and had a pleasant sweet yet fresh smell to it but I found that this cream moiturized my hands more better than other thick hand creams in the drugstore.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by hippodeem

great hand cream , it is not the most hydrating one but it is pretty good, i cant get pass the strong annoying smell so i have to pass it. many ppl seem to love this hand cream and its scent. i prefer their foot cream, thicker and very hydrating, the scent isnt as bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 6:38:00 AM More reviews by bellabaluba

I love this hand cream and one of the few products I keep repurchasing. It has a lot of moisture, absorbs easily (no stickiness) and has a pleasant scent. What I don't like is the big metal tubes. The design is incredibly chic and gives a nostalgic vibe. But after using it for a whole, the metal tube becomes chunky, and it is difficult to get all of the product out unless you have been vigilant from the very beginning and pressing the tube with a knife or something. So I prefer to buy the small ones in travel size that has a soft plastic tube. Fits in the purse as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by kaikaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hands down best moisturising hand cream ever. Its loaded with shea butter & absorbs well into your hands as I know alot of moisturisers dont absorb as well. I am quite fond of the scent & the packaging makes it a breeze to squeeze out the last of your product. The only annoying thing for some may be that it can get a tad greasy before it dries, but its not a bother for me personally :) works wonders.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Victoriajane89

Shea butter is the best remedy for dry skin and this hand cream is great. I love the product. You can get a similar Shea butter cream from bodyshop which is bigger and only £5. More-a-less the same thing!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by frappa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have chronically dry skin and have used every reputable hand cream on the market. Tried this years ago when my skin was less dry and was not impressed as it felt heavy. Was given a small tube of it over Christmas and started using it again - and it has changed my skin. My knuckles had begun cracking and bleeding during the winter, only Aquaphor on the broken skin would heal it. Began slathering this cream on every night before bed, and now, months later, my hands never feel dry, even later in the day immediately after washing. My cuticles are also much softer and I have noticeably fewer hangnails - this too only now, although I used things like Solar Oil and La Mer (yes! I was desperate) on them for years.

Will never be without this again. With consistent use it's truly changed my hands.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 6:48:00 AM More reviews by dorkmist

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

$28 for a 5oz tube of lotion? Yep, and I don't have any regrets. I am a lotion freak. I have tried (and most likely bought) so many I am almost ashamed (almost...). I can be lured in by a scent and that is what pulled me in to a L'Occitane store. While I wandered about happily sniffing bars of soap (body soap is a huge problem in our house - husband is worse than I am) a lovely woman came over and offered me a pea sized blop of lotion. I happily obliged. The scent is very subtle and doesn't really linger. It takes a bit longer than a "regular" lotion to work in - I am assuming that is the shea. After a few minutes of working it in and "drying", I was left with a lovely texture on my hands that I don't think I've ever achieved from a hand lotion (even raw shea). As an added bonus, it seems to hold up very well to hand washing... Score! Only wish it wasn't so outrageously expensive. Thankfully you only need a small amount to achieve a great outcome so it should last a while.....

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by maserati

I am a lotion junkie and this is one the best and a favorite of mine out of my lotion stash. It's very rich and moisturizing without being greasy. Product absorbs quickly leaving hand soft and supple. I took off one lippie for how darn expensive it is! Over $30 with tax! I try to stock up during Sephora's FnF sale and I get the VIB points! A full size tube will last your through winter but I also have travel sizes in all my bags. I adore this hand cream! wish it was a bit more economical though....

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 8:28:00 AM More reviews by jvelme

I consider L´Occitane an expensive brand for what it offers, but this handcream is worth paying for. It is ligth, very moisturing and with a lovely perfum. It is a must have if you have dry to normal hands.