Bliss Labs Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

3.7

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Triethanolamine, Rosa Canina Leaf Extract, Silybum Marianum Seed Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, Glucosamine, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 42090.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

The packaging says it can be used on all types of skin! I should have known it sounds too good to be true right then and there. I bought it anyway, came home and tried it out. Now, i introduce one thing at a time to my skincare routine just so that i know exactly which product is the culprit if my skin reacts badly to it.

I used it and it smells fab!!! I love how it even feels on my skin but those are the only pros I can think of.

It is more expensive then my regular cleanser. I did not find it exfoliating enough, which means you still need a scrub. And it made me break out!!!!! I still have more than half the bottle left and i threw away the receipt so i am using it as a shower gel!

Many claims it makes that are misleading to say the least. It does not work for every skin type, i think it will be more suitable for those with oilier skin or normal. It is not exfoliating either and it is not very foamy at all. Though i don't know why a foamy cleanser is a good thing as long as its doing its job.

on 4/6/2012 6:04:00 PM

This cleanser never really appealed to me the first time I got a sample of this. I finished it and thought nothing of it. For a second time, I got another sample and found out how good it really is.

First off, it smells absolutely AMAZING. I love the way this cleanser smells. It makes me so happy everytime I use it and smell it.

I like the fact that its a cleanser and exfoliator that has microbeads to clean and exfoliate at the same time. It makes my face feel really clean. It's not that good of a make-up cleanser, but it is really good as a daily cleanser.

I'd probably purchase this as a morning cleanser.

on 3/16/2012 1:37:00 AM

I tried this when I was on a honeymoon cruise with my hubs. I did a spa treatment and at the end they try to sell you all sorts of stuff (that would add up to literally hundreds of $$ if you bought all of the things they used on you). The lady did a really good job and I guess their ploy worked as I felt guilt-ed into buying at least one thing. I needed more facial cleanser and figured what the heck, why not treat myself. Luckily for me, I was not disappointed. A little of this cleanser goes a long way, and it lasts for a super long time. The smell is fantastic, and it reminds me of our honeymoon now every time I use it. It is very gentle for an exfoliating product and it does not leave my skin too dry, which most foaming cleansers do. If I wanted to treat myself again, I would buy this. I have found that Clean & Clear Detoxifying Morning Burst cleanser is relatively similar to this, but a much more economically sensible option.

I needed a cleanser in a pinch and purchased a small bottle of this and I really liked it a lot. As a lot of reviewers have stated already the smell is very nice so that was a great first impression. I'm an esthy so I have so many products and I kinda panic when I try something new especially something that is not just sold in spas (kinda snobby but it's for a reason). I've used this for a few days now and I really like it. It has not left my skin sensitive at all (usually i will feel some sort of sensitivity to drug store brands etc) and after I washed I let my skin air dry to see how it felt. My skin was definitely clean but it did not feel dry and stripped. I'm a big fan of the exfoliator in this product. From looking at the product through the bottle you can't tell there is anything but gel cleanser in there. i read that it was a 2in1 cleanser /exfoliator but then I figured there was an enzyme in the cleanser. Nope. the beads are very fine but they actually give you a nice exfoliation that you can handle everyday (most people anyways). I'm constantly exfoliating and resurfacing my skin so this is a nice maintenance in-between without using a harsh scrub. I really liked it and so far so good. Any adverse effects and I will be sure to update.

on 2/2/2012 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Meh. I received this as a sample from my recent trip to Sephora. I used this for three days and I enjoyed it. I liked the scent and it cleaned the blush and sunscreen lotion from my face fine. It's neither spectacular or horrible. I won't repurchase because I have cheaper cleansers I like better.

on 1/16/2012 11:16:00 PM

I love this cleanser, especially the smell of it. It cleans very well, my only wish it that it exfoliated a tad bit better. It's smells so refreshing, I couldn't go without it, and I use it a couple times of week.

on 12/17/2011 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I don't know how many people enjoy this product. It's a harsh cleanser that really does not deep clean skin. It dries your face out, and the exfoliant beads really don't exfoliate. I always get a rash with flaky skin when using this cleanser. I have used it on occasion, because the smell is amazing--even though knowing its detrimental effects. I guess it is a high-end version of a cheap drugstore cleanser. Oh, and it really doesn't foam.

on 12/12/2011 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this in a Sephora skin care sample pack, and tried it just because (normally I don't use fancy cleansers, just plain Pears soap). No skin reactions to using it three times, although my face can take up to two weeks to hate something. However, I find the smell (which is, I take it, the Bliss signature scent) pretty overwhelming and lingering. I didn't mind it so much in the facial wax strips, but in a cleanser? Way too much for me.
Not a miracle product; not anything I'd go out and buy.

on 11/11/2011 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I really disliked the texture of this face wash + it did nothing for my skin whatsoever.

on 10/11/2011 12:19:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Good, basic cleanser with someone who has normal to slightly oily skin with no major concerns. Smells LOVELY and yummy, and the blue color is soothing. I have a bit of trouble lathering, it seems you need just the right amount of water to work it into a foam. The exfoliating bits are very fine and gentle. This removes makeup which I love. I think this would be great for any one young or old. I have a big bottle and Im not sure if I will return to it once I'm finished or just stick with it as like I said, it's pretty basic.